Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reborn 383 Discussion / 384 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 383 Discussion / 384 Predictions

Well, I don't think he hates them anymore like he tries to claim. He a little soft these days, he's tone down his ambitions...
    Well, at least it seems so, especially if he can let tsuna grab his shirt like that.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

NICE Chapter! Loved seeing how Chrome has developed to this point. The power of her flame really seems to have shocked Mukuro. I think in Chrome's own way she really loved Mukuro and is willing to help in any way, even if its as s soldier. Either way so glad to see her going independent and strong to the point her flames are effecting Mukuro himself! I also wonder WHO Bermuda is looking at amongst the group! I know his interested in Tsuna and Reborn and I have a feeling more will be revealed soon.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...it seems like that Chrome's flame is slightly different from those mist flames we know, and from Mukuro's reaction i can assume that not even him seen such flames before, what are those possibly? Also, Bermuda seems to be furious instead of shocked from Chrome's appearance, why?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh so Chrome has finally decide to grow up . I'm glad that she wants to prove to herself and to everyone that she can do it if she works hard . Yeah i guess in this arc Chrome will grow as an independent character as it should be .
    I liked this chapter 'cause it finally brought Chrome out of anonymity and also nice combo there between her and Mukuro . I'm glad that he didn't abandoned her and only decide to respect her wishes . It seems i misjudged Mukuro . He's a guy who really care about others though he is a tsundere Looking forward to this new development . Their combined attack looks awesome

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member just_a_girl's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Chrome finally getting some backbone is good, I'm glad she's come back with more than her usual I'm-but-a-subsitute-for-Mukuro-sama monologue. Also it's notable that Mukuro has gotten more caring about his gang's wellbeing, or rather, it's in the open now that he wants to keep them alive and preferably safe. Not sure if it means his attitude toward Tsuna and his guardians has also changed - I guess, better not, it would be kinda... weird, but him not abandoning Chrome is a nice touch on Amano's part. =)
    There's no such thing as too much sleep.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

chapter was ok but I don't really care bout Chrome...at the same time I want her to be strong...after all she is The Mist Guardian.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Chrome has potential it's just that she's a shy girl but just as Mukuro said if she wanted she could become a great warrior . That's why i'm really excited to see her become more dependable as a guardian This is an arc where hopefully she's prove us she can do much better that what she's shown us so far ..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Now Chrome is a badass! We will see what happens to the Vindie's shit but I think they are going to get hurt badly. Its nice that Chrome has found some strength in her to fight. Bermuda still puzzles me I want to know his story.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    Now Chrome is a badass! We will see what happens to the Vindie's shit but I think they are going to get hurt badly. Its nice that Chrome has found some strength in her to fight. Bermuda still puzzles me I want to know his story.
    Yeah i'm also curious about Bermuda . He's Vindice's boss and it seems he's linked with the others since they can sense him and obeys his orders . Oh and now that we saw how Vindice look under their bandages i'm curious to see how Bermuda looks . I hope we'll get some clues from Checkerface pretty soon .

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2