Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate it?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

18 56.25%
  • Good

12 37.50%
  • Neither good, nor bad

2 6.25%
  • Poor

0 0%
  • Horrible

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Extra Scene 5!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Extra Scene 5!

Holy Shit!!! Did we just get a new Extra Scene!!?

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1529697518

Only 8 pages, but who cares!!!

Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Spoiler show

Put things in spoiler tags so people won't see my comments before viewing it themselves.

2. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Extra Scene 5!

Looks a bit photoshopped (the heads on the second picture are unnatural, their bodies aren't masculine enough IMO) but it's the real deal. It's called Bangaihen and it was in SQ.19.

Edit:
    I've just learned (using a dictionary) that "Bangaihen" is just an Extra scene, xD.
    Last edited by Goral; April 19, 2012 at 12:09 AM.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    Edit:
    I've just learned (using a dictionary) that "Bangaihen" is just an Extra scene, xD.
    I was about to try to rename the thread "Bangaihen" too... ...thanks for the update.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyway, it's awesome that we've got another dose of Claymore, even if it was only 8 pages. I might have been disappointed had I known it was in the works beforehand, but getting extra 8 pages when you expect nothing is something entirely different. I wonder though if it will be added into 22nd volume and if it will influence (shorten) the number of pages of normal chapters.

Oh, and thanks Ryus for the tip, after about the 10th of a month I'm not using Baidu or other sites to look for Claymore (only Gintama) so without you I would probably learn about it like 2 weeks from now. Much appreciated.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dauf=Total Lolicon case and point.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I cant believe it!! Amazing my dream to know how Riful and Dauf have met just came true and not only that Riful was in Isley's generation!! I'm in shock!! And their symbols are unique to tell the truth specially Isley..
    Last edited by littleangel; April 19, 2012 at 02:41 AM.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, noticed that too. Riful then was still just a kid... That's really disturbing.

As for the symbols, Rigaldo's looks like this:

Duff's I can't exactly see but from what I can see it's almost the same as Rigaldo's with one difference being it's rotated 180 degrees.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    I cant believe it!! Amazing my dream to know how Riful and Dauf have met just came true and not only that Riful was in Isley's generation!! I'm in shock!! And there symbols are unique to tell the truth specially Isley..
    Well the did mention that Riful was the first of the female generation, as in she was the first female Claymore ever. Her generation would overlap with a male Generation in that case.I can only guess that Isley, Rigardo and Dauf all awakened around the same time time period. Riful is also only slightly older as an AO maybe a 2-3 years tops. After the first generation awakened her power matured to a level beyond Dauf and Rigardo but considering her awakened age she may have chosen to awakened at a later point so that she could join Dauf. Just a theory though, I'd love to see more of this on paper.

The idea that males awaken faster then females seems a bit more blurry now. I'm guessing the male generation must have lasted for a fairly long while.

Rigardo was the Irene of that time period...Ha!

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dark Night's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, it's good to see these guys again! And it's certainly a pleasant surprise when you don't expect anything. Riful looks so cute, so she was indeed still a kid when she became a Claymore. Wonder what her number is.

@ SaphG1

I thought it was that Riful was the first female number one, and not the first female Claymore? Though I'm not sure, I always thought that her generation came after Isleys, and now we find out that they were in the same generation.

It's possible that the MiB kept making male Claymores for a while, trying to understand and possibly fix whatever made them awaken faster.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Riful was #4 then? I doubt she had a seperate #1 as a female warrior and #4 is mentioned by Isley on a 3rd page.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dark Night's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Possibly. IIRC, Rigaldo and Dauph are referred to as former no. 2 and 3 respectively. That'd suggest that they still held those positions when they awakened. The scene we'are looking at could be when the top 3 were close to awakening, and Riful was possibly a brand new warrior.

Otherwise it would mess up the timeline a bit. Riful is said to have reached the pinnacle of her power very fast, or something like that. I understood that to mean that she reached the no. 1 position rather quickly. Maybe starting in the single digits like Teresa and Priscilla? I don't know.

Either way, given her potential, I think she'd have overtaken Dauph and Rigaldo. But they are still referred to as former no.2 and 3, so I assume they were no longer there when she reached the top.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Dauf was actually shorter than I imagined him compared to Isley; skinnier too. But LOL at how tiny Riful was back then. Just look at her sword and how angled she must keep it to prevent it from dragging on the ground. Heck, she looks even smaller than the current trainees.
    Keep in mind that last time, Yagi released a seies of short extra scenes before moving on with the plot. I just hope he's not doing it again - there are some things I'd like to know, like Galatea arriving in Rabona, or Raki discovering what Isley and Priscilla are, but at the same time, I'd like to see the real story advance a bit.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dany le fou View Post
    Dauf was actually shorter than I imagined him compared to Isley; skinnier too. But LOL at how tiny Riful was back then. Just look at her sword and how angled she must keep it to prevent it from dragging on the ground. Heck, she looks even smaller than the current trainees.
    Keep in mind that last time, Yagi released a seies of short extra scenes before moving on with the plot. I just hope he's not doing it again - there are some things I'd like to know, like Galatea arriving in Rabona, or Raki discovering what Isley and Priscilla are, but at the same time, I'd like to see the real story advance a bit.
    Anyone know if there is a translation of this ? i kind want to know what there saying

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Translated by AS member
    Quote Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
    Fun little story.

Summary
    A long time ago, the 3 top warriors of the male generation were called to gather after No.4 Chronus awakened.
    Rigardo expresses distaste for the meeting seeing as the 3 of them never got along.
    Besides, he still hasn't accepted the ranking of No.2 seeing as the men in black assigned it without letting them battle it out.
    Dauf just makes weird noises.
    Isley comments it's an objective ranking from the organization.
    Rigardo suggests a battle right now to correct the so-called objective ranking.
    Isley calls him stubborn.
    Rigardo insists that's his character, and that he'd rather settle it before they all become monsters.
    Riful interrupts.
    Introducing herself as a new warrior yet to receive a number, she wanted to say hello to her seniors.
    Isley: what a young girl to have become a warrior...
    Rigardo: damn organization, have they abandoned male warriors completely?
    Dauf: *weird noise*
    Rigardo's mood is gone, and tells Isley they will settle it one day as he leaves.
    Isley comments that Rigardo should realize his own inability to gauge their difference without fighting it out shows how weak he is.
    This leaves Riful and Dauf.
    "You seem to be No.3..."
    Dauf introduces himself (finally, human speech!)
    Riful is happy to meet Dauf-senpai and asks for his guidance.
    Dauf's heart is captured.
    This was how the future rulers of the west met.
    Dauf offers to hold Riful's hand.
    "No way. Dauf-senpai stinks. Shouldn't you take a bath once in a while?"
    Final narration states: the story doesn't end here but after many happenings, the two of them finally got together.

I guess it's quite a heartwarming story.
    Even a guy like Dauf can succeed in winning the heart of the girl of his dreams.
    Little creepy the hooked up before they awakened... I so hope I misinterpreted that and they still could have hooked up after but where only friends before hand... hooking up before hand would conflict with the convo between Dauf and the 12 ABs who went west.
    Last edited by Ryus; April 19, 2012 at 05:34 AM.

20. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
    Translated by AS member

Little creepy the hooked up before they awakened... I so hope I misinterpreted that and they still could have hooked up after but where only friends before hand... hooking up before hand would conflict with the convo between Dauf and the 12 ABs who went west.
    Thank you very much :3 , thats to cute so when she said that she was a warrior who has yet to get a ranking , did she mean she was a trainee? or she was out of training and was just waiting for her ranking.?

and what do u mean it would mess up what dauf said to the 12 AB to went west?

and this chapter has made me realize one thing as much as i like Roxanne, and even the other 2 ZAO, they just dont have the same feel as people like Riful, Isely, Rigaldo,Dauf.
    Last edited by number12michael; April 19, 2012 at 05:38 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast