Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: If Kenichi and Miu fought again who would win?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Miu wins

5 31.25%
  • Kenichi wins

8 50.00%
  • It's a draw

3 18.75%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kenichi VS Miu The Rematch

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenichi VS Miu The Rematch

It's the Rematch we all want!!

The circumstances have changed this time around; Miu will only accept Kenichi as her lover only if he can defeat her in battle!!

*Things to keep in mind*

1) Miu is no longer under anyone's(Jenezad) influence

2) Kenichi is fighting with the intent to defeat her

3) Kenichi is using all his techniques

4) Miu isn't holding back any of her strength

5) Miu is also using Silat techniques

6) Kenichi is fighting without his tekkou and chain mail vest

This battle takes place at an abandoned Yami facility and Shinpaku Alliance is in attendance

VS.

WHO WILL WIN!!? You decide!!
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lost0's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kenichi VS Miu The Rematch

Fight Scenario: Miu uses her super speed to kick Kenichi in the face as soon as the battle starts, uses a silat technique combined with a furinji style technique( Move she created from mixing silat and her family style) And finishes it off with her Ultimate technique, killing kenichi !

Fight over, Victor: Miu Furinji ! Lol Goodbyeee Folks

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Deadbear's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd call it a draw or more precisely a stalemate. All arguments about the impossibility of this match aside, even if they did fight they wouldn't be able to do so effectively. Miu is a speed-, assault- and acrobatics- type fighter; high flying kicks and precision strikes. Kenichi is a tank and ground based fighter; solid movements and tactical hits that do overwhelming damage.
    In this hypothetical match Miu would hit him over and over but Kenichi's solid, lead-like body could take them. And he has. Has their been any instance in which Miu strikes on Kenichi have knocked him out or definitively defeated him? Not really he ALWAYS gets back up. On the other hand, Kenichi, going against every instinct in him, would hardly (if ever) get a hit in.
    I imagine the fight would go:
    1. Miu hits and/or kicks him a hundred times...Kenichi gets back up.
    2. Miu hits and/or kicks him another hundred or so times...Kenichi gets back up, again. (repeat 1 and 2 as many times as you like)
    3. Miu tries some sort of finishing move...Kenichi anticipates and evades (Ryuusei Seikuken)
    4. Kenichi sees an opening and strikes (1 hit KO)...Miu also sees an opening and goes for the final hundred hits/kicks (100 hit KO)
    5. They both fall...its a draw.
    This fight is similar, or almost identical, to Kenichi vs. Kano Shou because Kano Shou fights in a similar manner to Miu.
    From what I've seem Miu tends to overwhelm her opponent with combos and numerous strikes like a thousand bee stings. No single powered hit to blast past his defenses. Even that Furinji Kouhouyouko that she used in DofD was a series of combos. Kenichi's Ryuusei Seikuken would be able to pick it apart like he was able to with Sho's Nine Hits One Kill technique. On the other hand, in comparison to Miu Kenichi is slow. His seikuken wouldn't be able to keep up, and while he can predict her flows using Ryuusei Seikuken, if he goes too deep he... um... gets lost in her eyes. Spacing out in a fight cause you got a crush on your opponent is the sure way to defeat. Mubyoshi is too slow and Korui Nuki takes too long to set up.
    This match is a draw.

What's everyone's justification for Kenichi's victory?
    Last edited by Deadbear; April 20, 2012 at 05:59 PM.
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day. --Robert Jordan, The Wheel of Time
    I dare you to find a more badass quote.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Miu flashes her tits and wins by nosebleed knockout lol.

Kenichi would win if Miu's hand in marriage was at stake. Not to mention the thought of sleeping with Miu would motivate Kenichi to new heights of strength.

5. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Deadbear's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    Miu flashes her tits and wins by nosebleed knockout lol.
    Kenichi would win if Miu's hand in marriage was at stake. Not to mention the thought of sleeping with Miu would motivate Kenichi to new heights of strength.
    All excellent points. I believe you won this round.
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day. --Robert Jordan, The Wheel of Time
    I dare you to find a more badass quote.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, we have to consider a few things to properly asses just how strong miu is.

http://mangafox.me/manga/history_s_s...3/c432/11.html
    Miu does not need tekkou to defend from weapons. Her insane skills and large breasts (?) are enough to avoid them and deal damage. Kenichi did make active use of his tekou during the match.
    http://mangafox.me/manga/history_s_s...43/c427/5.html
    Redundant but it further shows that kenichi's top speed is still behind enough for miu to have to hold back for him.
    http://mangafox.me/manga/history_s_s...4/c450/11.html
    Miu learned silat in a week or two at most. Even if she is supremely talented I would argue that it is not quite enough to learn advanced silat techniques. In this regard, miu fought and almost killed kenichi a few times with only basic techniques.

Taking all of this into consideration, kenichi should be in a pretty dire situation. Overall, miu is a very acrobatic fighter with plenty of deadly techniques and the ability to avoid damage. Silat is a style that suits her as it involves using that agility and mobility to a great degree. As we saw it is a technique meant for fighting on the jungle and move around almost erratically. Ultimately, even just the basics of silat ad a lot to her strength. Add in the fact that in this fight she has everything she has learned over the years and you have a much stronger miu than what kenichi is used to and what junazard originally trained (as she is able to use multiple fighting styles). Miu is ultimately the stronger one, there is no way around that.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Mius obviously currently stronger theres no denying that but i feel like there will be some defining moment in the manga when we know ken has surpassed her for example he defeats an enemy she cant thats how i see it happening he will surpass her theres no way around that its his manga afterall not hers as the inheritor of ryouzanpaku it would make no sense for anyone to be stronger than him one day when he is its new elder sorry but its a shounen the good guy always ends up becoming the strongest

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats the longest sentence I have seen in a while

I do doubt kenichi will end up being the strongest in the manga though. The manga is called history's strongest disciple. The word disciple here is crucial here. If we take that to heart then once kenichi becomes an expert on his own right the manga will end as he will no longer be the disciple. If the manga ends when he reaches master class then he will still be far from the strongest as the master class range is wide and the lowest level master possible is apparently fortuna's. Kenichi might end up being the strongest in the disciple class however that will be meaningless if miu reaches full fledged expert class before him lol. Still, one way or another it is a tad too optimistic for kenichi to end up being the strongest guy around lol.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Thats the longest sentence I have seen in a while

I do doubt kenichi will end up being the strongest in the manga though. The manga is called history's strongest disciple. The word disciple here is crucial here. If we take that to heart then once kenichi becomes an expert on his own right the manga will end as he will no longer be the disciple. If the manga ends when he reaches master class then he will still be far from the strongest as the master class range is wide and the lowest level master possible is apparently fortuna's. Kenichi might end up being the strongest in the disciple class however that will be meaningless if miu reaches full fledged expert class before him lol. Still, one way or another it is a tad too optimistic for kenichi to end up being the strongest guy around lol.
    I dunno man just seems like he'll end up the strongest disciple ahead of all current disciples to me and yes miu is a disciple lol

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

uhhh....it seems so unlikely he'll......surpass....Miu though......the distance between them at this point is sickening and it's not like she'll stop getting stronger

I do think Kenichi will lose (for a multitude of reasons) , but Miu will reward his valiant effort for trying and make him her lover nonetheless
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; May 03, 2012 at 01:16 PM.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    uhhh....it seems so unlikely he'll......surpass....Miu though......the distance between them at this point is sickening and it's not like she'll stop getting stronger

I do think Kenichi will lose (for a multitude of reasons) , but Miu will reward his valiant effort for trying and make him her lover nonetheless
    you can call me sexist cause i dont really care but as a male i would hate nothing more than to see the female in the relationship superior (superior as in strength, calm down guys nothing else lol) to the male that in itself would ruin the whole manga for me

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In strength Kenichi has already surpassed Miu. The whole deal with Miu is she far more accurate and hits weak points with amazing speed. So it seems like she is stronger than kenichi really it more of she managed to get 20 hits where kenichi gets two in the same time frame.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

^Well, if I recall kenichi never did get a hit on miu. He only got close when she hesitated and was in the confusion stage before going all out.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    ^Well, if I recall kenichi never did get a hit on miu. He only got close when she hesitated and was in the confusion stage before going all out.
    When he broke Miu's mask that wasn't a hit?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Knocked out Kenichi I believe got the hit on the mask. However he got more than a few hits in one miu. That wasn't my point though... I'm just saying Kenichi in Strength is stronger.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast