Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: If Kenichi and Miu fought again who would win?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Miu wins

5 31.25%
  • Kenichi wins

8 50.00%
  • It's a draw

3 18.75%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kenichi VS Miu The Rematch

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kenichi VS Miu The Rematch

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    ^Well, if I recall kenichi never did get a hit on miu. He only got close when she hesitated and was in the confusion stage before going all out.
    He was only using his most basic of techniques he learnt in his earlier days to try and jogg mius memory it wasnt about beating her senseless its not strange that she was able to defend against them in his fight with ethan stanley, ethan was able to defend against a barrage of techniques that ken was using with the intention of smashing him to pieces (fired up from his sparring with the elder) Its funy because so many characters have done similar things to miu so far in the manga yet everyone attatches this stigma to her that she defends against one "historys strongest combo" and ken is obviously far weaker than her? Thats happened on more than one occasion guys lol No doubt i completely agree with you kkck miu is stronger than kenichi but your making it out as if its the difference between the earth and the heavens when i just dont believe thats true if ken is strong enough to fight atleast on par with yomi members (most talented and skilled young martial artists in the world (assuming theres no other organisations) then if he needed to he didnt know miu and he didnt have his i dont hit women conviction crap then he would be able to make her atleast break a sweat trust me lol

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenichi's strength is his conviction. His conviction is second to none. He has the upper hand on Miu if he fights to kill, but handicaped since he can't fight her {can't even spar with her seriously}.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
    Kenichi's strength is his conviction. His conviction is second to none. He has the upper hand on Miu if he fights to kill, but handicaped since he can't fight her {can't even spar with her seriously}.
    He doesnt fight anyone to 'kill' lol whats lame about ken is his conviction isnt so much to his martial arts like hongou, which is actually kinda badass. Ken only shows off his guts when someones safety is on the line or hes protecting miu, he can't just act super tough all the time like hongou thats what i dont like.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I meant that feeling he had when fighting Koukin. If he is in that mode he is dangerous and fearless.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2