Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Gantz 362 Discussion/363 Prediction Thread

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Gantzter127's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 362 Discussion/363 Prediction Thread

Well at least his past that stage of sexist things, I can't wait to see some of his newer titles with Female leads which play a non "hentai" role. I look forward to it.

Yokota Takuma, Tsutomu Nihei and Asano Inio. <3

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A_N_G_E_L View Post

Maybe for you, because I wrecked your romantic illusion of some fictional characters.
    O.o;;;;

No, you broke the rules of the website taht you come to, then edited your post cause I pointed out that your fucking over other people.

Sorry that you fucked up

And in all honesty, I can not find a single page where kato states he put his brother somewhere safe.

I've been scanning through, but all i could find was that he got teleported by the zaibatsu, got teleported to makuhari, then I saw him at the gantz ball.

did something happen in between that I cant find?

Cause I just don't rememer kato ever talking about his brother after he gets to the gantz ball.

saying kato "most likely" did something to protect his brother is meaningless.

It just means that you like kato more than the female, so you assume he did something cause you like him.

I can't find the proof though.
    Last edited by kliff2004; May 07, 2012 at 11:15 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kliff2004 View Post
    And in all honesty, I can not find a single page where kato states he put his brother somewhere safe.
    There isn't one. So?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member A_N_G_E_L's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

O.o;;;;

No, you broke the rules of the website taht you come to, then edited your post cause I pointed out that your fucking over other people.

Sorry that you fucked up
    Feeling cool now, huh?

I've been scanning through, but all i could find was that he got teleported by the zaibatsu, got teleported to makuhari, then I saw him at the gantz ball.

did something happen in between that I cant find?

Cause I just don't rememer kato ever talking about his brother after he gets to the gantz ball.

saying kato "most likely" did something to protect his brother is meaningless.
    It is more or less bad writing, but I remember scenes where he calls his brother on his phone to meet with him, then he finds him in the panicking crowd, and he puts his brother(together with some other kids)to some subway station. I'm too lazy to go through all the pages, but he definitely cared for him since the beginning of the Katastrophe, while Anzu didn't mention her son at all since her return.

It just means that you like kato more than the female, so you assume he did something cause you like him.

I can't find the proof though.
    Yes, I do like(love!) Katou, he is my favourite character. You don't know that?
    Unlike certain other people here, I don't have a problem when people say negative things about the characters I like. Different people, different opinions.
    And there were acouple other stupid and useless girls in Gantz, than just Kishimoto and Anzu. Anzu was cool at the beginning of the Nuri mission, but as soon she fell in love she lost her brain.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    There isn't one. So?
    The statement was that Anzu doesn't care about her son.

How does one make a claim like this?

Well, she never mentioned her son after being teleported.

So one can draw any conclusion. (she does care, she doesn't care, shes been dead for about a month so she can no longer find her son. Her sons dead) The option you choose is a reflection of your disposition of the character. The most likely answer is that she got revived extremely close to Katastrophe taking place. A month is a short period of time to get 100 points. Thats a simple fact.

Kato did the very same thing. He and Anzu's actions as of right now are identical. They simply don't talk about them anymore.

So if your going to say something about anzu, by extension of ones own logic, the same thing must be said about Kato.

It's about being consistent with ones self.

If A then B. B therefor A.

If anzu never mentions her son, then she doesn't care about her son. (if A than B)

Kato doesn't mention his brother nor is he concerned, therefore he doesn't care (B therefore A)

Its just logic, thats all.

Sure kato dropped his brother off somewhere safe prior to the zaibatsu teleporting him. Good for him. That was 10 mins into the war.

Kei did the same thing with his classmates. Anyone remember what happened to them?

With this point presented, one could easily compare his actions to Kei's actions.

As soon as kei got teleported he looked for tae. As soon as Kato got teleported, he looked for the gantz balls.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Feeling cool now, huh?
    I dunno what you want man. You fucked up. And I calledl you out on it. Then you fixed it cause I called you out. Just try not to fuck up in the future thats all.

Yes, I do like(love!) Katou, he is my favourite character. You don't know that?
    Unlike certain other people here, I don't have a problem when people say negative things about the characters I like. Different people, different opinions.
    And there were acouple other stupid and useless girls in Gantz, than just Kishimoto and Anzu. Anzu was cool at the beginning of the Nuri mission, but as soon she fell in love she lost her brain.
    Its not about defending characters that we like. I simply pointed out logical fallacy's in your opinion that was presented against mine.

Anzu isn't worth screen time.

You want her to have lots of screen time by her dying.

Congratulations?

I'd prefer not to see her again. That way I don't have my time wasted.

The only thing I want to see from Kato's team is what they are good at. Kicking ass.

Hopefully the ass kicking isn't over with at this point. Seems like its going to get more plot driven from here.

You called me out on my opinion, so now we are in a discussion.

I don't start conversations I don't want to have like certain people on this site.
    Last edited by kliff2004; May 07, 2012 at 04:41 PM.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

The statement was that Anzu doesn't care about her son.

So one can draw any conclusion. (she does care, she doesn't care, shes been dead for about a month so she can no longer find her son. Her sons dead) The option you choose is a reflection of your disposition of the character. The most likely answer is that she got revived extremely close to Katastrophe taking place. A month is a short period of time to get 100 points. Thats a simple fact.
    You can only draw one conclusion from Anzu's actions. She doesn't give a fuck about her kid.

a) threw herself in front a laserbeam to save a guy she just met. The child is 1 yr old and will die without her.
    b) instead of looking after her child during katastrophe she goes to the gantz room. Then she travels to Tokyo and embarks on another suicide mission so she can be with Katou
    c) hasn't mentioned her kid at all

She obviously isn't thinking about her child at all. You think it's even possible to leave a 1 yr old on it's own in a warzone and expect it to be safe? Plus when you die in Tokyo who's going to look after it? Even if the child is with someone it's still dangerously irresponsible to leave town.

Now lets look at Katou:

a) went straight to his brother when Katastrophe started and the sky turned red
    b) notable concern on his face when he finds out the zaibatsu are sending them back to random locations
    c) no longer particularly concerned about his brothers safety once he returns to the gantz room
    d) his brother is like 14-15 years old. He can handle himself.
    e) Katou has already proven himself to be the nicest person in the manga. It is totally in line with his personality to see his brother to relative safety and then move on to help others in need.

These are two completely different situations and two completely different characters we are talking about here. Even if it's not explicitly stated we know enough about both characters to start making assumptions about them.

We're just working off the information we've been given. If we get new information we'll change our minds.

Now, is it dangerous to leave Ayamu on his own? Depends where he left him. It's fairly easy to stay out of trouble once you realise the danger. Most casualties have been on the streets. Hiding in buildings will generally suffice. There's no 100% certainty that you'll live but you can see how Katou could leave his brother in a fairly safe location before heading out to save people that really are in immediate danger. In any case a 14 year old is in a much better position to look after himself than a toddler.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys and girls act mature here, we all like Gantz so stop arguing about this and that and who left who. Gantz is HAWT! So we should come to our senses and know everyone has their own opinions on stuff. Kliff likes Anzu, Angel likes Katou, I like Kurono and Tae.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    You can only draw one conclusion from Anzu's actions. She doesn't give a fuck about her kid.

a) threw herself in front a laserbeam to save a guy she just met. The child is 1 yr old and will die without her.
    b) instead of looking after her child during katastrophe she goes to the gantz room. Then she travels to Tokyo and embarks on another suicide mission so she can be with Katou
    c) hasn't mentioned her kid at all
    What I'm thinking of is maybe her child died in Katostrophe. Maybe... But maybe Oku has wiped him out of the Gantz manga completely, give it time and maybe she'll mention him in the coming chapters.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

It's a discussion thread!

She's too 'happy' for her child to have died recently. That's all speculation anyway. Right now she looks like she doesn't give a fuck.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Gantz isn't real, the majority of you are taking it super serial. Just remember, Oku may forget the little things.

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5