Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 69 Discussion

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 69 Discussion / 70 Predictions

i like the plan but if Elder Kwon know that Smug Face is from Chundomoon i think Elder Kwon will have a conclusion what happen on that day and tells that SUC is taken hold of the MMA

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I was always under the impression that Sunwoo would have remained apart from the alliance anyway, nothing here is really of note to me in progressing the plot.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Red Staaaarr<3 ... but man, shioon's punch to the moon broke my heart.. It's 69 chapters of part II already and he still doing that kind of shit. -_-

I only got a 1 page of happiness on this chapter coz of that trollface being a sucessfull troll.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

im glad that over now what next ? shinwoo must be really mad the suc got his mom he got hold hostage has his ki center broken the only option train and train hard let see what the author has plan for the next chapter
    Last edited by mup; April 27, 2012 at 01:09 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner no1Knowme's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Los at some point it is a problem when the weakest character is the main hero I meant not physically what I meant that he is really flat he is not interesting he is boring
    what is bothering me is why do people judge the character by his achievements and forget about his Personality? but there is many amazing characters unfortunately shiwon is not one of them =(
    Smug Face looks like a cool Villain to me.

any way I lost it when shiwon look like a crying baby

Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

7. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Jeong-Cheon's plan won't succeed, at elast not to any greater extent - because, as I see it,t he plan is fairly see-through - it's hard to think that Kwon/The Sunwoo clan wouldn't figure out that Jeong-Cheon is from Chundommon, or that, say, Mamungi & the others who came with Jeong-Cheon won't tell Kangung about what happened, making them a bit suspicious towards Jeong-Cheon & his bunch... Jeong-Cheon is, after all, just a troll who fancies himself a Chessmaster/Magnificent Bastard, which he is NOT.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChaoticKen's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Askmeabout View Post
    Red Staaaarr<3 ... but man, shioon's punch to the moon broke my heart.. It's 69 chapters of part II already and he still doing that kind of shit. -_-

I only got a 1 page of happiness on this chapter coz of that trollface being a sucessfull troll.
    Um, no, he was going by what 9AD taught him.

When your enemy is attacking, that's the best time to counterattack. That's how he took out the fat fuck who could do the belly bounce.

Smugface just happened to have superior skills and (most likely) physical capabilities.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha well to be frank, I was expecting shioon to be captured and let them out. So i mean nothing surprising there, just I would have much preferred him not being made to look like a little bitch while it happened.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shioon has always been kind of a weak character. One of the funniest parts of part 1 or 2 is when he tried to commit suicide. And from my knowledge he has been trying to play catch up since Shiho fed him that pill/egg.

This chapter was a little deflating. The comments about Shioon ALWAYS being the damsel in distress isn't true. The MAA chief tried to capture Shioon to use him as a chess piece to capture Chun Woo. But Shioon just ran away. Now with that said the number of chapters where Shioon was running and the dumb MAA guy trying to get GMR was 20+. Then in the end we get the neck clench that caused Shioon to be in this state of no ki center.
    But from my tally Shioon was only held captive as a bargaining chip twice. He was zombie mode Shioon twice.

I like the fact that Shioon didn't want to give in. His fighting spirit was there. If he knew this was Chundomoon he would of struggled more. But what is the purpose of Shioon being captured?

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Disappointing chapter to say the least as well as the fact that Shioon is getting blinded by hate.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohh god just kill me . I wanna slap Shioon You useless guy *sob*

I was getting so excited seeing he had it in him to attack the dude but then what ..he got owned and there it is ...a pitiful side of him taken as hostage appeared in front of my eyes *sigh* .I guess i had to many expectations from him but who wouldn't huh
    I think this is the 1st time i think Elder Kwon should have left him there . That was another sign that he cares for Shioon though this time he disappointed .

Anyway i hate that dude more than ever . So that was his objective all along . He really is a dangerous fellow and a 2 faced one . He plays for 2 teams . For the alliance and for SUC but seeing this i'm starting to believe that So-Chun isn't involved in all this mess . He probably doesn't know anything at all .

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

69 chapters in and Shiwoon is still a lame duck, the original the breaker is like a million times better then this

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Murim's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was ok.
    It was to be expected that Shiwoon can't do anything against smirk face. There wasn't any hints that he used the pills and without them he can't use any techniques. At least he wasn't a crybaby and tried to fight back and showed some spirit. I'm fine with that.
    But I expexted from Gyu-Bum Yi a little more. After an attack doesn' t work you have to try again and not just stare at the enemy like the rest. This was very disappointing.

I have a feeling that next week we gonna see the doctor. Shiwoon really needs the fix ki center. Even with a fixed ki center Shiwoon has a long way to go. At least one month of intense training otherwise it would be implausible when he wins against real masters. The best thing would be a timeskip, maybe between part 2 and 3.

A theorie about the master levels:

Therea several master levels
    1. Class: Fresh Master like Cool Guys, Ha-Ill Gang or Ji-Gun Yoo
    1.5 Class: 4 Supernovas
    2. Class: Higher ranked members of a clan like elders
    2.5 Class: genuis like So-Chun Hyuk or smirk face
    3. Class: 10 Grandmaster. Most of them should be the clan heads inclusive Elder Kwon and 9arts (not officially listed)

From what Ji-Gun Yoo said in chapter 57 it can be presumed that the gap between the classes are big, especially to the Grandmasters.
    Right now i think Shiwoon is between 1 and 1.5 and only with a fixed ki center and when he totally focused on the fight and not behave like a kid with a dangerous sowrd.
    Last edited by Murim; April 27, 2012 at 04:32 AM.

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticKen View Post
    Um, no, he was going by what 9AD taught him.
    Yes sir, He was taught by a master who can hit opponents properly. But our hero is different, he can only land a hit on murims who are are in total shock, caught off guard or those who fell inlove with him.

As we see, Trollface is on capturing mode if he's on attack then it will lower his guard. Shion should have just dodge first, evade another incomming grope, observe, show nipples, then use "hweh" before throwing the random punch to the moon like he always do to win a match against a master class.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordOfKichiku View Post
    not sure whether this chapter deserves the facepalm
    It does sir, this chapter just showed us that shion's experiences fighting a stronger opponents throughout breaker series is wasted.

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast