Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
He can use feet tech without his ki btw, and broken ankle is better than a broken neck.
And good thing GMR wasn't around. If he were there we might witness his barbique punch again.
his monsterous potential to learn and master things,
did you noticed that even the heavenly way school clan leader
So-Chun Hyuk was quite impressed at first encounter or at the second,
when he went to the nine dragon high?
Last edited by The_kid; April 28, 2012 at 12:33 PM.
Shioon has the potential to be one of the strongest people in all of Murim. It will be a happy day when he is finally able to use his ki without pills or other aides.
I think that someone should find it suspicious that the Alliance would choose this time to pick a fight with the Sunwoo clan. The Alliance is at an all time low in the solidarity of the clans that it represents. It would be in big trouble by picking fights at this time since it wouldn't be able to count on it's own supporters vs the Sunwoo clan. Some clans might even withdraw from the Alliance.
1. Sera, Come BACK! Someone needs to bring logic and sense back to the discussions.
2. It's time for Shioon to request a meeting with Kangsung the current head of the Alliance and demand to know who smugface is. Bring the security camera footage. I'm sure he will be interested in it too since he didn't send him.
3. I guess the next step would be for the Alliance to request a meeting with Hyuk So Chun.
It probably won't work out like this though.
3 options will not happen
1. Sera's clan is just a minor clan under MMA so she can't voice out some opinions
2. those MMA guys (the one in suits) maybe already reported what happen and maybe Smug face will add some things on that info like they attacked us first we are doing some inspection/investigation about SUC and he will say that he proved that SUC is Sunwoo clan
3. Hyuk already meet Kang sung and Kangsung is asking for help
1. She should just stay out at least for a while (still pissed off at her hiding to Shioon about his mother condition , and well i don't quite like her )
2. Shioon isn't that type of guy . I mean what you said is indeed what a clan head should do but since we're talking about Shioon here there's no way he'll even try to speak with the Alliance unless the things start to get pretty bad and Elder Kwon for example wants to start a war with the Alliance 'cause of what happened ....after all we all saw his expression , he's a prideful man and i personally don't blame him 'cause he has a badass clan backing him up so..
hope you guys like my new avatar because that is what killed Shioon for me he will never be badass no matter how strong he well become as long as I remember this Picture
yeah sorry for saying that
Hey guys, sorry if this is off topic but I think GMR was confirmed by the chubby sunwoo elder as the strongest of the 10 masters here: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/the_b...0/c072/22.html
Also, good grief, if Shioon was just going to be taken hostage then what on earth was the point of all the rushed training? I so wish authors didn't feel the need to embarrass their main characters like that. ('noblese' does just fine with a god for a main character)
However now that its come to this, I fully expect Shioon to redeem himself against smug face down the road like he did with cool guy. Thats the only way his training will hold any meaning whatsoever.
Last edited by blaise; April 29, 2012 at 09:01 PM.
I was eagerly looking forward to the moment when Shioon would say 'you've got nothing on yaoi-boy.' But then...he got held hostage. That was a sad moment. He's been training via meditation against Hyuk So Chun (?) every night, you would think he would have a grasp of their martial arts by now.
Oh well, perhaps this will renew his tortured path towards going berserk, as he did in the car a few chapters back when he heard about his mother. This, I think, is how he is going to get his ki center back in the end.
with the recent development next chapter we will see the doc soon i dont think their is a way to fix his ki center but like the pill that just activate his ki in his body the qwack doc might just make a drug that activate his ki permanently
I would have loved to seen Shiwoon kick or block that guy from the Heavenly Way School. I though the author has kept it somewhat real in the sense that there was no quick fix as I think many of us has been expecting. So Shiwoon will have to continue his struggles for sometime until he can get some kind of permanent fixing of his ki center. Regarding Shiwoons ki center I was thinking what would happen if Shiwoon took another magic pill like the first one he took. I think it was called IL-Dan?
How long will take to find-out that the Heavenly way school is working against the Martial Arts Alliance.