Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

2 8.00%
  • Good!

17 68.00%
  • Regular

6 24.00%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad!

0 0%
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 281 Discussion/ 282 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 281 Spoiler Thread

For a full comments about the chapter I will wait the release in english.
    But for now I say that I don't like that Sabertooth humiliate so much his members, even if I must say that Yukino is really hot.

I even believe that Charle in the next chapter will have a vision that will involve Yukino.

I even want to know what Charle says about the love triangle between Gray, Lluvia and Leon, with even Chelia http://www.imagebam.com/image/fddf8d188025898.
    Can someone tell me what Charle says???

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Knowing mashima this girl will simply quit being a stellar spirit mage and give her keys to lucy lol.
    Personal Prediction:
    What he ^ said +...

Yeah, then Arcadios kidnaps Yukino, only to find that the girl no longer has her keys and thus, no longer a celestial spirit mage. However, before the girl is kidnapped, she befriends Lucy and Fairy Tail, so is now loyal to them. Arcadios keeps her locked up after she learns too much about the Eclipse Plan but she escapes right after Lucy is captured and tells Fairy Tail what's happening, causing the guild to attack the castle.

Either that or after the Eclipse Plan occurs, Yukino dies, but Lucy survives so Yukino's spirits chooses Lucy as their next master.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member frozen18ice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

still does not explains levy's involvement in the matter, would be cool to have yukino give the keys to lucy before being captured by arcadios but that will only break the story line because one they will figure out that they need a celestial mage not lucy and the raven tails plans but someone other, even thou charlie and poluska already have this idea, aside from the fact that if lucy have the rest of the keys will only mean lucy is the the only sacrifice and not yukino. it could be also that if that does happen that yukino give her keys to lucy levy would be the one to be scarified because we all know levy is in the equation somehow lucy+yukino+levy+arcadios= gate opens/distruction of the palace and yukino's life is not of hers but kaguras

its so weird we only seen 9 pages of the chapter i want a double issue

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shuha27's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For a second I thought Yukino was waiting in front of Lucy's house for Lucy. I really hate Sabertooth now. Hopefully Makarov kicks the master's butt for some reason! If Kagura does have some sort of grudge towards Jellal then I expect a battle between her and Erza. Can't wait for English scans!

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by frozen18ice View Post
    still does not explains levy's involvement in the matter, would be cool to have yukino give the keys to lucy before being captured by arcadios but that will only break the story line because one they will figure out that they need a celestial mage not lucy and the raven tails plans but someone other, even thou charlie and poluska already have this idea, aside from the fact that if lucy have the rest of the keys will only mean lucy is the the only sacrifice and not yukino. it could be also that if that does happen that yukino give her keys to lucy levy would be the one to be scarified because we all know levy is in the equation somehow lucy+yukino+levy+arcadios= gate opens/distruction of the palace and yukino's life is not of hers but kaguras

its so weird we only seen 9 pages of the chapter i want a double issue
    I don't think Levy has anything to do with the gate or the destruction of the palace. They only seem to be set on stellar spirit mages so i think Lucy and now Yukino are going to be the only ones targeted. Something may happen to Lucy so Levy may just be taking the position of the narrator or writing in Lucy's book.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member eclipse12's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My guess is that she is theirto hand over her key to lucy and then leaves to join mermaid heel and train under kagura, because of the bet they made during the match.

I also think that the other membe will join other guild afte they are kicked out or the guild is disbanded.
    Rufus (the guy with memory make) will join lamia scale or blue pegasus.
    Orga (the guy with black lightning) will join Quatro cereberus.
    and the dragonslayers will join fairy tail.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eclipse12 View Post
    My guess is that she is theirto hand over her key to lucy and then leaves to join mermaid heel and train under kagura, because of the bet they made during the match.

I also think that the other membe will join other guild afte they are kicked out or the guild is disbanded.
    Rufus (the guy with memory make) will join lamia scale or blue pegasus.
    Orga (the guy with black lightning) will join Quatro cereberus.
    and the dragonslayers will join fairy tail.
    I do not want more DS for FT personally as 3 is fine and the thought of the 2 who murdered their own dragon joining the awesome FT leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Also that master is a horrible person. Normally I would be all for that fanservice Yukino showed us but it disgusts me that the master would humiliate her like that. At least her guild mate were kind enough to not stare and laugh. I thought Sting would get punished too but nope.

Can't wait for the translated chapter, it looks like Jellal might be in danger. Was a bit surprised that there was no scene with the plotters talking about kidnapping Lucy or Yukino.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    I do not want more DS for FT personally as 3 is fine and the thought of the 2 who murdered their own dragon joining the awesome FT leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Also that master is a horrible person. Normally I would be all for that fanservice Yukino showed us but it disgusts me that the master would humiliate her like that. At least her guild mate were kind enough to not stare and laugh. I thought Sting would get punished too but nope.

Can't wait for the translated chapter, it looks like Jellal might be in danger. Was a bit surprised that there was no scene with the plotters talking about kidnapping Lucy or Yukino.
    Exactly my thoughts!

There's no way that those two Dragon Slayers are joining the guild.
    They are the worst kind of Dragon Slayers, those that actually slay dragons!

And I agree about Yukino.
    Even though it was a nice fanservice, I felt really bad about it.

I think the goal was to make us hate the guild master, and make us empathize with Yukino.
    Probably because she will become friend with Lucy and will be in danger because of Arcadios scheming.

As for Jellal, I'm not worried at all.
    Both him and Kagura/Millianna are good people, so they might fight, but all of them will eventually become friends.
    Probably thanks to Erza (a fight between Erza and Kagura is pretty much a given).
    Last edited by THM Nindo; May 02, 2012 at 05:36 PM.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest I don' buy the whole murdering their dragon thing. Does that make a shred of sense? Even makarov was fodder to one, each dragon can make a city disappear is a second or less. If those 2 really have as much power as a dragon then 10 gildarts would still be fodder to each of them. I think there is something else going on here....

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest I don' buy the whole murdering their dragon thing. Does that make a shred of sense? Even makarov was fodder to one, each dragon can make a city disappear is a second or less. If those 2 really have as much power as a dragon then 10 gildarts would still be fodder to each of them. I think there is something else going on here....
    I don't think they were actually trained by real Dragons. Mostly by Gajeel when he took that quest to "Teach magic to young kids". Now I like Rouge, but that Sting dude I'm not sure....

It seems that Rouge did not like what his master done to Yukino, but Sting was ok with it.

Rouge kinda remind me of Azuma. He only want to clear things with Gajeel. But you shouldn't put high expectations for Rouge & Sting story, because mostly their generation can use more than one element or something like this, so your just gonna see another Natsu & Gajeel maybe.

The only thing I'm looking up to in this Arc. That in 5 days we will get an answer about Layla, and more important that gate will open the world to Dragons, but yet how the hell did Acknologia appear if that gate was closed. :S
    Last edited by Ifrit; May 03, 2012 at 12:16 AM.
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member frozen18ice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

looking at the spoiler that yukino visiting lucy it is possible that she consider herself dead from the match and could possibly give her keys to lucy, but arcodios does not know this so she cans till be sacrificed for the gate, being one of the requirement is being a celestial wizard even without her keys, looking how she looks like she toss the towel.
    millianna would be a hard enemy being able to cancel powers can be a really bad fight for anybody she my face

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't it said only for Acnologia... even Gildart talked specifically about the black dragon only... It was never mentioned that all the dragons are strong and wild like Acnologia... We don't know if Sting and Rouge killed them by properly fighting them or sneaked up on them (though, given the dragon's scale hardness I would say, how can they kill with even a sneak attack) ....

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    Rouge kinda remind me of Azuma. He only want to clear things with Gajeel. But you shouldn't put high expectations for Rouge & Sting story, because mostly their generation can use more than one element or something like this, so your just gonna see another Natsu & Gajeel maybe.

The only thing I'm looking up to in this Arc. That in 5 days we will get an answer about Layla, and more important that gate will open the world to Dragons, but yet how the hell did Acknologia appear if that gate was closed. :S
    I think Sting and Rouge was introduced to show off Natsu's fire thunder dragon mode....

For the gates... It is a possibility that the same people have done a failed attempt to open the gate resulting in Acnologia going lose... But since Gildart has met the dragon before the incident on the island.. it is a possibility that acnologia can come and go as he please./... we will soon know

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Not all dragons are Acnologia.
    He seems like the "evil king dragon" or something like that!

I'm sure there are other dragon that are way weaker than him...
    And we can't forget that the two dragons were most likely "good dragons" as they were taking care of humans.

Maybe the dragons didn't want to fight them, or they were taken out by surprise...

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Pirate View Post
    I think Sting and Rouge was introduced to show off Natsu's fire thunder dragon mode....
    Everyone keep talking about the Fire Thunder dragon mode...
    Why does everyone think that he can still do that?!

It was pretty clear that it was a one-shot deal because he ate lightning.

It's the same as when he ate the Black Fire or when he ate the lacrima(?) when fighting Jellal, or any other instance where he ate something to power-up and defeat the bad guys.

I don't think he can use it anymore...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Everyone keep talking about the Fire Thunder dragon mode...
    Why does everyone think that he can still do that?!

It was pretty clear that it was a one-shot deal because he ate lightning.

It's the same as when he ate the Black Fire or when he ate the lacrima(?) when fighting Jellal, or any other instance where he ate something to power-up and defeat the bad guys.

I don't think he can use it anymore...
    He used it in a little spare with max after the time skip but used too much magic and collapsed. When lucy asked him since when could he do that, he said Just now.
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/259/7
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/259/9

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member HaiSuShi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/259/6
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/259/7

He can still use it, but it seems to drain his magical energy all at once.This was the case before Ultear's upgrade, at the moment it's unknown if he can use it more than once.

Edit: Hah, ninja'd.
    Naruto-kun...I've always...always been chasing after you. Even...now. But... once this war ends, I'm going to stop once and for all.
    Next time, I'll be next to you, holding your hand...walking with you! Wait for me!!

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    I don't think they were actually trained by real Dragons. Mostly by Gajeel when he took that quest to "Teach magic to young kids". Now I like Rouge, but that Sting dude I'm not sure....

It seems that Rouge did not like what his master done to Yukino, but Sting was ok with it.

Bolded:: Shit.... how could I forget that!!?? now this is interesting. DS magic can be taught by a DS??

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast