Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

2 8.00%
  • Good!

17 68.00%
  • Regular

6 24.00%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad!

0 0%
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 281 Discussion/ 282 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 281 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    Bolded:: Shit.... how could I forget that!!?? now this is interesting. DS magic can be taught by a DS??
    Unknown, though theoretically possible. Though it should be noted that the "Gajeel's apprentice" line from back when Sting and Rogue were first introduced was a mistranslation.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Really?? so what was the correct one??

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    Really?? so what was the correct one??
    Basically just that he was a fan of Gajeel.

As memory serves, the literal translation was that he was part of the Gajeel clique/faction/school. Gajeel's name with the kanji after it that's normally put at the end for political parties, factions, branches of languages, schools of thought, etc. So given the context, he was basically just saying that Rogue was a Gajeel fanboy.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The important part is that Rogue is nice and Sting's still a bastard, so Rogue could still join FT if the manga continues for more than one or two more arcs.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    The important part is that Rogue is nice and Sting's still a bastard, so Rogue could still join FT if the manga continues for more than one or two more arcs.
    Why would it stop after 1-2 more arc?
    This manga is only starting in my opinion...

But, I doubt they will join.
    I think that FT will never have more than 3 Dragon Slayers.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't put it past mashima to have rougue and and sting join FT eventually. Its not like gajeel had a different start... heck, gajeel was actually worst than either of them considering that before he even appeared he destroyed the guild, then he beat the shit out of levi, droy and jet and then kidnapped lucy (twice if I recall). All sting and rogue have done is talk a lot and most of that was done by sting alone... It all comes down to what happens to sabertooth in the end. There is something iffy about them and their master so it is not unlikely there is some dark secret behind their guild.

Anyways, it is true that perhaps not all dragons are as strong as acknologia however I still wouldn't expect igneel or metallicana to stay behind significantly behind. For the most part, I would argue dragons are significantly more powerful than humans at large.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shuha27's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out!
    http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/65092723/1

This chapter made me really hate Sabertooth but made me like Rogue more. At least he isn't a total douche like some of the other members of his guild. I wonder who is the last member that belongs to the Sabertooth team. Seems like Yukino was waiting for Lucy. Next chapter title makes it seem like she will give Lucy her keys. Overall a pretty good chapter, IMO.
    Last edited by shuha27; May 03, 2012 at 08:05 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes!

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/65092723/18

It looked like I was right. There is indeed another member hidden.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post2862728

I'm looking forward to seeing her. This looks pretty good.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm more interested into next chapter rather than this one, but I liked the scene in Sabertooth. I'm still wondering if Gemma was the one who hired those 5 in the first place or if He's one of those who replaced later the master.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kauia's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Normal chapter, It's more of transition of events. Now I really don't like Sabertooth. I thought at first despite how Sabertooth acts, its not the guild I expected with that nasty master that needs to be beaten up by Makarov. From the way things are progressing I'm starting to see Sabertooth as another villain that'll fairy tail will take down and end up changing it to a good one. If fairy tail were to deal with Sabertooth I feel it would happen or start at the middle of dealing the current arc while things had gone crazy over the tournament. It kinda makes me wish it's already the seventh day.

I feel sorry for Yukina but at the same time, I'm hoping that Yukina will give her keys to Lucy. If that happens the possiblity of Lucy being targeted is upped to 100 percent since Yukina isn't part of Sabertooth anymore. Yukina dying is still a chance since Arcadios still doesn't know about Yukina out of the guild. But I think the probability is lower since the only way for Yukina to go at the tournament is only to watch. But if she doesn't hand it, the next chapter would probably discuss about the zodiac keys. Maybe talk about of what happens when all the 12 keys are gathered. Its a little strange since the next chapter says, 10 keys, 2 keys. It doesn't seem to include the 13th one.

Gray having a love triangle is so hilarious. I think its cute that Erza keeps slipping in to Lucy's bed. I expected it from Natsu but I didn't expect Erza to do it. I didn't expect Milliana to have an expression about that to Jellal. After all, among the rest, she was the one who didn't seem that into angsty. Poor Erza, she's torn between the Jellal and her friends. It should turn out fine since deep down, Milliana probably cares for Jellal.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Interested in seeing the new member of Sabertooth. It seems like Lucy is about to obtain the last final zodiac keys and the 13th as well. Wonder what Gemma is capable of, would love to see Makarov completely destroy him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

i wonder how powerful gemna is too. he looks powerful perhaps he was biding his time till he found powerful members for his guild or maybe he joined with them and took over from the last master. i think erza is now destined to battle kagura too protect gellal which will be cool. though i hope she uses a new armor instead of going to that katanna ones she always seems to rely on. a samurai esc one would be sweet.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ILikeSleeping's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was fun, more of a transitional chapter than anything else.

It was an asshole thing to do of Gemma to humiliate Yukino like that. Now I can't wait for Makarov to lay the beating on him when/if it happens.
    Out of all of the members of Sabertooth, Rogue seems the most decent, I feel like He and Fro will leave Sabertooth at some point.

And as others have said above and based on next chapter's title, it seems like Yukino will give her keys to Lucy. Now how that will play out with Arcadios
    is anybody's guess. I see her as having a 50/50 chance of being used as the sacrifice. But then again this is Fairy Tail, it may end up that no one dies...

Milliana seems to be going overboard now although I don't blame her. Jellal really was a bit of a dick back then. Maybe Erza can explain that he lost his memories and is good now? I also wonder what he did to Kagura and does Mermaid Heel know Jellal is Mystogan, I don't think so yet.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked the chapter, lots of things going on.

erza's friend got a tad hotter over the timeskip, good stuff. She did get an interesting development though. I did not quite expect her to turn into an avenger of sorts. Still, she does not seem to know that gerard was possesed by urtear nor of the seven years he has spent redeeming for stuff he did while technically possesed.

I wonder what gerard could have done to her though.... Her blade must be quite something... I wonder if it will be based on haru's powers though. I know we saw that with edo erza but it would only make sense if such a power has a version in earthland and such a power was meant to be used against gerard. Maybe it won't take after all powers but rather only sacrifar, which edo erza did not show. I had hopes that the sword would have many abilities however if it is sheathed it is likely it will be a single self destructing power though.

As for yukina, sucks to be her. Sabertooth's master is clearly the personification of awesomeness however he is indeed an ass. Thinking about it, aren't there a few too many parallels between sabertooth and fairy tail? Well, more like sabertooth is a mirrored version of fairy tail. Rather than a kind old man who sees everyone as his kids, they have a tough old dude who is a dick for the sake of being a dick. Then we have sting-natsu, gajeel-rogue, orga-laxus, lucy-yukina and the memory guy who makes no sense anywhere (perhaps it will be alchemy, creative magic vs memory (no imagination) magic though). On top of everything we have the "old woman" thing which is disturbingly similar to when gildarts was called "old man".

And it does seem the sabertooth girl is going to give her magic keys to lucy. Perhaps she is quitting being a mage altogether or starting over with fresh spirits. It seems lucy is getting 13 keys though. I do wonder if there are any special requirements to using the 13th gate though, if it is secret there is likely to be a risk around it. Perhaps it cannot be controlled like other spirits? For a long time I have been wondering what it would take to summon the stellar spirit king, I always thought getting all the keys together would do that.... ANyways, nice chapter.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Atobe the king's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Um...so he threw food at her, made her strip, remove her guild stamp called her trash and kicked her out? Yeah i hate sabertooth lol....ggs mashima. He humanized Rogue...which i appreciate since i liked him. Made sting look like an even bigger jerk. Good transitional chapter.
    When's Prince of Tennis Smash Hit 4

New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast