Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

2 8.00%
  • Good!

17 68.00%
  • Regular

6 24.00%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad!

0 0%
New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 281 Discussion/ 282 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 281 Discussion/ 282 Predictions

Now I will write about Yukino and Sabertooth:
    I really liked Sabertooth’s master, Gemma.
    I really liked when he says what Sabertooth wants (when he speaks about the sky, the earth and the seas).
    Gemma has really a great ambition, but he forgot the time when Sabertooth was a weak guild, before of the timeskip, before of that these five strong wizard became part of Sabertooth (infact from here is clear the guild was not strong since his foundation http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/258/8).
    But perhaps it’s for this feeling of gratitude that Gemma did not expels immediately Sting, or perhaps because there was his excuse of the motion sickness and the fact that he follows his ideas (http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/281/11 the part which he speaks what must be their relationship with the other guild).

In the truth Gemma is not really pissed of Yukino’s defeat, even because in the truth she fought very well, she loses because Kagura was too strong for her.
    The problem is that She bet her life (she spoke to someone from other girls), and then after her defeat her enemies did not kill her off, bringing shame and dishonor on Sabertooth.

To tell the truth I really like how much Gemma humiliates Yukino, that he is so cruel, because even if this surprise me (to tell the truth for a moment after reading the 280th chapter I thought about this, after know the title of this lastest chapter at the end of it, but then I have rejected this idea because I did not thought that Sabertooth was a guild like that, just like Raven Tail) I really like this.

I really like this because Sabertooth is excactly like the guild that Luxus wanted to create, a guild that did not care of friendship but the only thing important is to be strongest.
    For this reason counting that Sting has the same ideas that Luxus had I would prefer that Sting would face Luxus instead Natsu, so Luxus could tell to Sting his story, and make him undertand that he is wrong (he could say what Makarov says to him before of his ejecting, but not only that, even what Makarov said here http://www.mangareader.net/135-7135-...hapter-20.html http://www.mangareader.net/135-7135-...hapter-20.html).
    Their match could be the tag team match of the Sabertooth, we will have the two dragonslayer of Sabertooth against Luxus and Gazille.
    If this will happened I believe that the match will end in a draw.
    But in the truth I don’t think this will happened, I believe that the 4th day all the sixdragonslayer will fight, but indirectly.

In fact I believe that at the 5th day of the tournament (in the truth the I believe the 7th) we will have 5 battle, a battle similar to the contest where every guild will send a participant, then the battle will be similar a royal rumble.
    I believe in fact that there will be a classification, similar to the contest, with the same points given in order of the classication (just like for the contest, 10 points for the first, 8 for the second, 6 for the third and then follow…), but perhaps they will give some points even for enemies that one defeat (the english is not my first language so I am not sure if I wrote it in the right way, if what I wrote is understandable).
    I believe that for eliminate on opponest would be make him/her unable to fight or eliminate him from the ring (I believe that the ring is the battlefield, the audience will be out the ring).

If this happened, then perhaps if Lucy will be kidnapped, I believe that will happened the last day, when Natsu will know it (I believe he will know it while he would face Sting, he will know because he will be informed or throught words or throught telepathy) he will leave the battlefield but before of it he will say to Sting that he wanted to make return Fairy Tail the strongest guild, but he will give up to that dream if in exchange of it he must abandon a nakama.
    If Sting will say that he should leave that nakama if him/her is weak, then Natsu could repeat what Makarov in the chapter 20 (I post it above).

After hearing that, counting that most likely even Yukino will be kidnapped, perhaps even before of Lucy, I believe that Rogue could decide to leave the tournements and help in their rescues, together to Mermaid Hell and perhaps other guilds.
    Regarding to Rogue I must say that I like him, he is not a b*****d like Sting, I liked even his exceed, while while I don’t like Sting’s exceed, he is too much like was Charle until Edolas arc, he is always serious and not cute.
    Anyways from this page I believe not only Rogue and Frosch don’t like this punishment, but even Rufus and Orga, in fact they seem really down/worried for Yukino in the fourth frame of this page http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/281/14.

Anyways I like that Yukino accepts her punishment and thanks for everything.
    I think this is a good thing that she did not beg Gemma, but then she accept her punishment.

Anyways I don’t think that Yukino will give her keys to Lucy, I believe this because the title of the next chapter is “10 keys and 2 keys”, so I don’t think that he will give to Lucy only the two golden key but not the 13th key, I think that would be really useless.
    Infact I believe that in the next chapter Yukino will tell to Fairy Tail the situations, and this will only piss of Natsu.
    Counting that Charle is there perhaps Charle will have a new vision that will involve Yukino.
    Infact I believe that Yukino will be kidnapped, but then counting that she has not anymore her two keys (if for the plan will be needed only the golden key) this will be the reason why Lucy will be kidnapped (obviously Yukino will remain as a prisoner, even if there is the possibility that Gerard will rescue her).
    Anyways I don’t even think that she will join Fairy Tail, she is a stellar spirit like Lucy beside here seem really Lisanna http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/281/20.
    In the truth in this pic she is not beautiful, even if where is naked or even when she weas his battle’s clothes (except when she cried in chapter 280, even there is ugly) is really sexy, hot, her boobs are really big.

After the tournament I believe that to Sabetooth could happened two things:
    1)
    The guild will change, they will undertand that what it’s really important is the friendship, not the power, so Yukino will came back to her (even with Kagura’s permission).
    2) All the five stronger wizard of Sabertooth will leave it, so Sabertooth will return to be a weak guild, this would be really the best punishment for Gemma (I will write about this in my next post, where I will write about Kagura).

Anyways regarding the fifth member of Sabertooth I must say that I don’t believe that she is a dragonslayer, I would be really happy if she will be Ikaruga (I will say the reason when I will write about Kagura).

P.S: I want to know your opinion about the things that I wrote here.

2. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lozmaster View Post
    ...no?
    The very first time we saw Sting and Rogue, we straight up saw Sting eating metal, then performing a dragons roar that looks identical to Gajeels Iron dragon roar.

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/258/18

I guess they could have more than one element, but that seems like pushing the boat out a bit far on speculation, in my opinion.
    True but neither of them are called iron dragon slayers and whatnot. They are called white and shadow dragon slayers pretty much in the same way gajeel is called the iron dragon and natsu is called the fire dragon. The arrow eating could be related to the fact that they have dragon lachrima in them which grants them two elements or it could simply be because of how their elements work (say, the arrow had magic which was compatible with the white thing sting has going on). If they are hybrid dragon slayers then having two elements is not that far fetched, natsu has something of the sort going on.

Ok, what I still can't help but wonder is just how fairy tail B managed to power up. Did they simply just train the traditional way? It would make more sense if they were powered up by gerard too right?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marche View Post
    Now I will write about Yukino and Sabertooth:
    I really liked Sabertooth’s master, Gemma.
    I really liked when he says what Sabertooth wants (when he speaks about the sky, the earth and the seas).
    Gemma has really a great ambition, but he forgot the time when Sabertooth was a weak guild, before of the timeskip, before of that these five strong wizard became part of Sabertooth (infact from here is clear the guild was not strong since his foundation http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/258/8).
    But perhaps it’s for this feeling of gratitude that Gemma did not expels immediately Sting, or perhaps because there was his excuse of the motion sickness and the fact that he follows his ideas (http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/281/11 the part which he speaks what must be their relationship with the other guild).

In the truth Gemma is not really pissed of Yukino’s defeat, even because in the truth she fought very well, she loses because Kagura was too strong for her.
    The problem is that She bet her life (she spoke to someone from other girls), and then after her defeat her enemies did not kill her off, bringing shame and dishonor on Sabertooth.

To tell the truth I really like how much Gemma humiliates Yukino, that he is so cruel, because even if this surprise me (to tell the truth for a moment after reading the 280th chapter I thought about this, after know the title of this lastest chapter at the end of it, but then I have rejected this idea because I did not thought that Sabertooth was a guild like that, just like Raven Tail) I really like this.

I really like this because Sabertooth is excactly like the guild that Luxus wanted to create, a guild that did not care of friendship but the only thing important is to be strongest.
    For this reason counting that Sting has the same ideas that Luxus had I would prefer that Sting would face Luxus instead Natsu, so Luxus could tell to Sting his story, and make him undertand that he is wrong (he could say what Makarov says to him before of his ejecting, but not only that, even what Makarov said here http://www.mangareader.net/135-7135-...hapter-20.html http://www.mangareader.net/135-7135-...hapter-20.html).
    Their match could be the tag team match of the Sabertooth, we will have the two dragonslayer of Sabertooth against Luxus and Gazille.
    If this will happened I believe that the match will end in a draw.
    But in the truth I don’t think this will happened, I believe that the 4th day all the sixdragonslayer will fight, but indirectly.

In fact I believe that at the 5th day of the tournament (in the truth the I believe the 7th) we will have 5 battle, a battle similar to the contest where every guild will send a participant, then the battle will be similar a royal rumble.
    I believe in fact that there will be a classification, similar to the contest, with the same points given in order of the classication (just like for the contest, 10 points for the first, 8 for the second, 6 for the third and then follow…), but perhaps they will give some points even for enemies that one defeat (the english is not my first language so I am not sure if I wrote it in the right way, if what I wrote is understandable).
    I believe that for eliminate on opponest would be make him/her unable to fight or eliminate him from the ring (I believe that the ring is the battlefield, the audience will be out the ring).

If this happened, then perhaps if Lucy will be kidnapped, I believe that will happened the last day, when Natsu will know it (I believe he will know it while he would face Sting, he will know because he will be informed or throught words or throught telepathy) he will leave the battlefield but before of it he will say to Sting that he wanted to make return Fairy Tail the strongest guild, but he will give up to that dream if in exchange of it he must abandon a nakama.
    If Sting will say that he should leave that nakama if him/her is weak, then Natsu could repeat what Makarov in the chapter 20 (I post it above).

After hearing that, counting that most likely even Yukino will be kidnapped, perhaps even before of Lucy, I believe that Rogue could decide to leave the tournements and help in their rescues, together to Mermaid Hell and perhaps other guilds.
    Regarding to Rogue I must say that I like him, he is not a b*****d like Sting, I liked even his exceed, while while I don’t like Sting’s exceed, he is too much like was Charle until Edolas arc, he is always serious and not cute.
    Anyways from this page I believe not only Rogue and Frosch don’t like this punishment, but even Rufus and Orga, in fact they seem really down/worried for Yukino in the fourth frame of this page http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/281/14.

Anyways I like that Yukino accepts her punishment and thanks for everything.
    I think this is a good thing that she did not beg Gemma, but then she accept her punishment.

Anyways I don’t think that Yukino will give her keys to Lucy, I believe this because the title of the next chapter is “10 keys and 2 keys”, so I don’t think that he will give to Lucy only the two golden key but not the 13th key, I think that would be really useless.
    Infact I believe that in the next chapter Yukino will tell to Fairy Tail the situations, and this will only piss of Natsu.
    Counting that Charle is there perhaps Charle will have a new vision that will involve Yukino.
    Infact I believe that Yukino will be kidnapped, but then counting that she has not anymore her two keys (if for the plan will be needed only the golden key) this will be the reason why Lucy will be kidnapped (obviously Yukino will remain as a prisoner, even if there is the possibility that Gerard will rescue her).
    Anyways I don’t even think that she will join Fairy Tail, she is a stellar spirit like Lucy beside here seem really Lisanna http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/281/20.
    In the truth in this pic she is not beautiful, even if where is naked or even when she weas his battle’s clothes (except when she cried in chapter 280, even there is ugly) is really sexy, hot, her boobs are really big.

After the tournament I believe that to Sabetooth could happened two things:
    1)
    The guild will change, they will undertand that what it’s really important is the friendship, not the power, so Yukino will came back to her (even with Kagura’s permission).
    2) All the five stronger wizard of Sabertooth will leave it, so Sabertooth will return to be a weak guild, this would be really the best punishment for Gemma (I will write about this in my next post, where I will write about Kagura).

Anyways regarding the fifth member of Sabertooth I must say that I don’t believe that she is a dragonslayer, I would be really happy if she will be Ikaruga (I will say the reason when I will write about Kagura).

P.S: I want to know your opinion about the things that I wrote here.
    laxus wont face sting he is being set up to face natsu and i think laxus will face the black lightning guy on sabertooths team

also anyone think the young girl they said would replace yukino will be another dragon slayer maybe someone to face wendy

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    laxus wont face sting he is being set up to face natsu and i think laxus will face the black lightning guy on sabertooths team

also anyone think the young girl they said would replace yukino will be another dragon slayer maybe someone to face wendy
    I know it. I only said that I would prefer Luxus intead that Natsu, just because Sting thought are really similar to that Luxus had.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I know it. I only said that I would prefer Luxus intead that Natsu, just because Sting thought are really similar to that Luxus had.
    After seeing your wall of text I agree with this.
    Im hoping Natus never uses Lightning Slayer magic again though lol.

But your part on Rogue and Sting joining the FT Guild would be fantastic.
    Its possible that youve figured out a part of where the story is going and that since FT is a fairly young manga having not even reached 400 chapters despite its immense popularity, its not impossible that gradually through the story which has a long way to go we reach a situation where the FT Guild has over 10 Dragon Slayer or even all of them and they have to work together in a cliche shounen format to meet all their dragons that disappeared on 777.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    After seeing your wall of text I agree with this.
    Im hoping Natus never uses Lightning Slayer magic again though lol.

But your part on Rogue and Sting joining the FT Guild would be fantastic.
    Its possible that youve figured out a part of where the story is going and that since FT is a fairly young manga having not even reached 400 chapters despite its immense popularity, its not impossible that gradually through the story which has a long way to go we reach a situation where the FT Guild has over 10 Dragon Slayer or even all of them and they have to work together in a cliche shounen format to meet all their dragons that disappeared on 777.
    I never said that Rogue and Sting could join Fairy Tail, if they leave Sabertooth I think (or I should say I wish) that they join Lamia Scale.
    But for that I will tell later, when I will have enough time when I will write about Kagura.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I never said that Rogue and Sting could join Fairy Tail, if they leave Sabertooth I think (or I should say I wish) that they join Lamia Scale.
    But for that I will tell later, when I will have enough time when I will write about Kagura.
    Wait why Lamia Scale? That's random.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a pretty good chapter. Yukino must've made other big mistakes as she wasn't given another chance like Sting. Gotta keep in mind that these 5 mages were the mages that made Sabertooth #1, that includes Yukino. She is probably the weakest of the 5 but she still made the guild what it is, which really makes the punishment she got all the more serious. If you go back and read Yukino's battle with Kagura, you can really see that she wasn't that weak, she was pretty powerful but got matched up with someone too strong. And she wasn't kicked for losing but rather betting her life. There is another mage Sting's exceed was talking about that will be joining the 5 to fill in the spot so that's interesting. I doubt she'll be as strong as Yukino though since she initially wasn't one of the 5 strong mages.

Going back to Sabertooth's history, it's interesting to remember that the guild didn't start out "weak" but rather "not well known". For Gemma to be able to recruit Sting, Rogue, Rufus, Orga, and Yukino, he must be extremely strong as none of them acted defiant in his presence, especially Yukino since she just embarrassed herself in front of her whole guild. Gemma looks incredibly intimidating and doesn't look like some fodder GM.

And gawd, more Jellal, I think we've all had about enough with him at this point. Let's hope this past vengeance doesn't take more than 3 chapters to cover.

Lots of stuff in this chapter, definitely more than enough for the week!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Regret's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SlayerKisame View Post
    I doubt she'll be as strong as Yukino though since she initially wasn't one of the 5 strong mages.
    I think you have Yukino and her replacement mixed up. It's been suggested that Yukino is a relatively new member to the team. It was said that now that Yukino has been replaced, the original 5 mages are being reunited with the entrance of another woman. It was announced that this was Yukino's first try at the competition so it's unlikely that she had much of a reputation before this competition. If anything the new mage should be even more powerful to ensure that Sabertooth isn't embarrassed again. Hopefully unlike Jenny she'll really be ready to put up a fight.
    Last edited by Regret; May 07, 2012 at 05:42 PM.

O fragments of light, strike down mine enemy!

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SlayerKisame View Post
    It was a pretty good chapter. Yukino must've made other big mistakes as she wasn't given another chance like Sting. Gotta keep in mind that these 5 mages were the mages that made Sabertooth #1, that includes Yukino. She is probably the weakest of the 5 but she still made the guild what it is, which really makes the punishment she got all the more serious. If you go back and read Yukino's battle with Kagura, you can really see that she wasn't that weak, she was pretty powerful but got matched up with someone too strong. And she wasn't kicked for losing but rather betting her life. There is another mage Sting's exceed was talking about that will be joining the 5 to fill in the spot so that's interesting. I doubt she'll be as strong as Yukino though since she initially wasn't one of the 5 strong mages.
    You've got it backwards. Yukino was an unknown newcomer. Her replacement is the last of the five members that made Sabertooth number one. And Yukino is unlikely to have made other big mistakes, especially with the "it was only for a short while" bit. This is simply how harsh Gemma is. She effectively was kicked for losing in an embarrassing manner. Aka "bet her life, lost, and was pitied by the enemy" aka she bet her life and didn't win and didn't die.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krono View Post
    You've got it backwards. Yukino was an unknown newcomer. Her replacement is the last of the five members that made Sabertooth number one. And Yukino is unlikely to have made other big mistakes, especially with the "it was only for a short while" bit. This is simply how harsh Gemma is. She effectively was kicked for losing in an embarrassing manner. Aka "bet her life, lost, and was pitied by the enemy" aka she bet her life and didn't win and didn't die.
    I was going to say the same thing. Supposedly this 'unknown member" is also younger than Yukino. So I'm happy to see a bad ass girl like Meredy. Hopefully Wendy will really shine in this arc. I've been waiting for it!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if there is a chance that Yukino will challenge Lucy for her keys. Since Yukino vaguely reminds me of Angel I thought that maybe they are related and the main reason she joined the tournament is to either to obtain all of Lucy's keys, to prove who is the best celestial spirit mage, for revenge for Angels sake, or the combination of the two or three. Maybe this way she'll hope to redeem herself in the eyes of Jiemma.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

She's out there is no way back unless I read a different chapter than you did. Furthermore Yukino looking sad doesn't imply her being willing to challenge Lucy. Maybe she joined them because they are the #1? It's the same reason Lucy has gone to Fairy Tail at the beginning. It's way easier and more fun to fight with strong guild members and gain a lot of money.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShoobyDooBop's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I kinda thought Sting had a thing for Yukino tbh. If you look at her fight with Kagura it keeps going to his face and he looks a tad concerned. I dunno, I think how he acted may have been a bit of a front.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Wait why Lamia Scale? That's random.
    I assume that he may think the Gray's competitor,Lyon, stay in Lamia Scale. So Sting and Rogue ,that are Natsu and Gajeel 's competitor, should stay in Lamia Scale as well.

New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast