Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Gear by Oh! Great

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 354 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Drylick View Post
    I think Minami meant that it was for Ikki. And for what I understood, when Minami said "I didn't designed it for this", he must mean that he didn't designed this situation to happen. He planned all of this from the start, that Ikki would use the Storm Regalia. He didn't planned (designed) this to happen, that Ringo, not Ikki, would use the Storm. So he didn't designed the Storm. What he designed is for Ikki to use the Storm.

And I believe that the Storm was tuned to both of them. So yeah, huge possibility that Ikki would use the Storm Regalia. I'm thinking that when Ikki used the Storm Regalia, a new road trick would be produced. Not just that redundant and overused convergence of roads, and using the tricks of each Road Kings one after the other. Like when Ikki used it, he would truly bring out the true power of the Storm, and the gate would finally open. You know what I mean? Coz right now, Ringo is just using the power of each Road Kings. Cliche thing. I wanna see a different one. Not the 8 roads in one regalia, but a "NEW" road in a regalia. Ya get me there? You know what I mean.

Or, I'm thinking of a more complex thing. That Minami had already the design of the Storm Regalia from day 1. And he just planned everything to be like this, that Ikki would be the one using it. I mean, he knew about the 9th line right? So there's a huge possibility that the Storm Regalia's design was already complete even before the series started. He just made the Bagram like that (21 cores) to complement the making and the production of the Storm Regalia.
    It is said that all the Roads and all the Regalia were once one, right? Kilik said to Simca in that one flashback that that's what Sora's trying to do (combine the "two broken wings" into one), and Ikki also just said it, that the Roads are called such because in the end, they become one. But that Road can only be run using the Sky Regalia. I'm guessing that the ATs and the software have to both be used together. The Storm Regalia has the codes for all the Regalia, though, and also might have all of the cores in it other than the Thorn and Pledge (like I said: replica of Bagram with the 21 cores, plus the other cores Kururu combined to make the Storm Regalia core, equals to 27 cores). So maybe it's possible for Ikki to be able to run that Road that can be created by combining all of the Roads into one. He's missing the Sonia and Ring Roads right now, though. Hopefully, the codes for those are enough.

I want to see Ikki doing what Ringo just did, though, too. Would look pretty good. I want to see him using a Wing Road and Gaia Road combo Trick, too. Like, that one tornado-type Trick we saw Kilik and Sora use together in the Inorganic Net battle. Using Flames, Fangs, Rumble, Thunder, and maybe also Thorns and "Sound" blades along with that would be badass, too. He could also create a huge thunder storm, complete with "rumbling" (read: Rumble Regalia, Over Road) winds and also actual Wing Road wind, Rising Road's "Thunder," and some Fang blades along with the wind and sound ones, plus the sand and "Thorns," (Gaia Road's Gem and Sonia Road's thorny vines, respectively), could be a pretty good Trick, too. Or just the Over, Wing, Rising, Gaia, and Bloody Roads into one giant stormy Trick. Add Flames to make it burn. There are lots of possibilities.

[I messed up on quoting Minami, though, it seems; isn't what he says actually, "I didn't design it for this"? "It" being the Storm Regalia. He doesn't seem to be talking about having planned this whole thing but still having failed to predict these particular events.]

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Air Gear Air Gear 355 - 357 Discussions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Air Gear!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Moderator message by: ghostexiled
    For future chapter providers... please do not create a new thread for its release. Post it in this Spoiler thread or PM me if it is closed so that I can open it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 355 Discussion

chapter 355 raw under spoiler tag

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TheJuanPercent's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh please tell me Minami is dead.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Minami still needs to spill the beans on Ikki.

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I agree. Minami shouldn't die before he reveals to us who/what Ikki really is.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

We need a proper translation!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

That chapter was a beast! Really, OG is really unpredictable. Really.

So I think Ikki would be the one using the Sky Regalia. Holy SH**! Or I maybe wrong. Maybe Sora would get the Sky Regalia, and Ikki and company would be on a last ditch superb effort to win. But we don't know, OG is one hell of a troll, eh? Agree?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"The Regalia . . . The Storm's gonna swallow it all!!"

So, Dr. Minami realizes that Ikki's use of the Astral Magus wasn't intended to trap Sora's powers, but it was to create an outside wall of "Storm Energy" for Ringo to manipulate (Remember, Astral Magus / Null Wind operates on the principle that it is the center of a mega hurricane, where no wind blows; if it's the center, then obviously there must be an outside where the wind does exist, though it wasn't seen previously in the Slepnir battle). Rika is freed, the 9th Piece to the Rune Futhark is realized, and then we get this gem ...

"The Sky King? Lets be honest, we all know that's me, so ..."

Ikki gains control over all the world's technology, I believe. The Doc goes insane, saying Ikki can't be the Sky King because that's Sora's role. Shit gets real, I think Dr. Minami dies, (Seriously, what's this guy really about?) and it seems as if the earth is about to enter a zero-gravity shift.

The chapter ends with Ikki saying: "A'ight, let's do this bro. Come see me, in the sky!!"

11. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

WTF? Don't we only have two chapters left? This battle should have been wrapped up by now.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

So Minami dies?! Before revealing the secrets about Ikki?! I really want to know, so OG'd better tell us sometime. Somehow.

Interesting chapter otherwise, though, it seems.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman2 View Post
    So Minami dies?! Before revealing the secrets about Ikki?! I really want to know, so OG'd better tell us sometime. Somehow.

Interesting chapter otherwise, though, it seems.
    I don't really think Minami is dead.

So even at the last moment, Minami is still rooting for Sora to win. I wonder why.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Drylick View Post
    I don't really think Minami is dead.

So even at the last moment, Minami is still rooting for Sora to win. I wonder why.
    Because Minami is trying to prove he's better then god. So him routing for his creation to win is understandable. Especially since Ikki looks to be a normal human who can "fly". How dare a normal human beat Minami's creation it goes against his ego.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Alexis's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman2 View Post
    Which unrevealed secrets are you referring to?

New Reply
Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast