Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply

Thread: [Webtoon] Under City by Chobap

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

[Webtoon] Under City by Chobap

Genre: Action, Horror, Mystery, Psychological, Sci-fi

Summary:
    In this day and age there are numerous online games you can immerse yourself in, and "Under City" is one of them.

Despite the fact that this is a survival game which requires strong guts to survive, with gory scenes and corpses all over the place and hungry players after each other's blood, the "Hallow Man", an indiscriminate killer who slaughters anything and everything he comes across in the virtual world, soon begins to terrify even hardcore fans.

Under City is "under siege" now, and the players are wondering...can anyone stop this deranged murderer who is ruining their free time with his bloodthirsty antics?

RAW: daum

translations: pinoymanga

My Opinion:
    If you are looking for action with flash effects, than this manhwa is among the first I would recommend for you to try it. Although, this is a horror on the outside, I interpreted myself everything conected to creepy in a funy way. But if you want to know more than try it, although be warned this series has not many chapters out that are translated, but the original is still weekly !!!
    Last edited by Monsterguy; April 22, 2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: adding where to find RAW, and the group translating it
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

New Reply