Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 92 Discussion/93 Predictions

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Chapter 92 Discussion/93 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by phio_chan; April 22, 2012 at 10:17 AM.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 91 Discussion/92 Predictions

3. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 91 Discussion/92 Predictions

Wow, Viole rocks man()...hehehe

Seriously, he has just frozen Prince and walked out as if it was nothing, even Yihwa became speechless(if she wasn't also frozen)...

@batoto: FudgeNouget

Spoiler: Chapter summary show
    Last edited by Monsterguy; April 22, 2012 at 03:38 PM. Reason: not sure if Yihwa become frozen or just speechless
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

5. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 92 Discussion/93 Predictions

edit: Looks like we'll have to wait for some translations. ^^
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't like the chapter that much. I'm starting to have mixed feelings. Sure, Baam is a badass ... but maybe too much of a badass. He is just unstoppable & I find this a little annying because characters with great potential (for the story) such as Yeon seems totally useless. I'm wondering how the story will evolve. Those characters seems currently just too weak to stay with Bang for a long time. Even if Baam is coming back from the dark side, what will be the use of characters like Yeon, Prince & all the others who are probably even weaker ?

I think I will be glad when someone will be able to stop/annoy Baam a little ... but "ranker" level seems to be needed for that.

rosco12 >> Interesting theory but it's still more obvious that she is speechless about Baam's overwellming superiority
    Last edited by zelllogan; April 22, 2012 at 03:49 PM.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that Yihwa is speechless because of the ease with which Bamm dealt with the brat. She believed that Baam would go around incapacitating regular to drop their number below seven. That's why she tried to stop him in the last chapter (she even told him: "you plan on killing the other regulars once you leave right, I cannot allow you to do that"). But now, she's witnessed Baam not even incapacitating a regular who attacked him. And from that she drew the obvious conclusion, Baam doesn't want to win the way she believed, instead Baam is going after the ranker. That's what leaves her speechless I think.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

11. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner AluminumTough's Avatar
    Country
    Sikkim
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    I didn't like the chapter that much. I'm starting to have mixed feelings. Sure, Baam is a badass ... but maybe too much of a badass. He is just unstoppable & I find this a little annying because characters with great potential (for the story) such as Yeon seems totally useless. I'm wondering how the story will evolve. Those characters seems currently just too weak to stay with Bang for a long time. Even if Baam is coming back from the dark side, what will be the use of characters like Yeon, Prince & all the others who are probably even weaker ?

I think I will be glad when someone will be able to stop/annoy Baam a little ... but "ranker" level seems to be needed for that.

rosco12 >> Interesting theory but it's still more obvious that she is speechless about Baam's overwellming superiority

Baam is an irregular, it's kind of supposed to be him walking all over people, at least it has been with all irregulars before him. I couldn't find it but SIU posted something about the characters at the beginning of this season were going to mean very little to the story; or less than what the first seasons characters did. This could mean that Baam is going to fail them during this test. So, I think there is no use for them, Baam is just going to fail them and move on with his quest.

If that isn't the case then these characters could serve the use of making Baam more help everyone versus his current help himself attitude. To me I don't focus on the other characters at all, I focus solely on Baam; where his personality is and where it is going to go. Especially since there were so many loses in characters from the first season to the second. This story is about Baam, and from what I have seen those that want to climb the tower fast do it by themselves; in other words they may meet new people on every floor. It wouldn't be a surprise to me if Baam never made a team. But then again, it wouldn't surprise me if he did make a team-in honor of friendship.

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the opposite. The way I see it Baam going to lose here and end up with 7 people

The ranker said it beforehand the number one requirement of this game is "faith", because of that I think Baam has no chance. Even if he could beat the ranker with brute force, which seems doubtful, he'll still lose somehow; that's just the way this test has been set up.

--------------------------------------------

I'm expecting most of this test to focus on people other than Baam. Like how this chapter seemed to focus on Arkraptor. We'll see how they handle the test while Baam is tangling with the ranker. Which should teach us a lot about Baam's soon-to-be teammates.

Judging from the way things have been presented Arkraptor, Yeon, and Wangan seem like pretty safe bets to continue on, so that leaves 4 to go...
    Last edited by Jammin; April 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zephyr's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm really appreciatin' how the story is currently progressin'.

Bamm surely will kick Love's Ass with really little effort, but Love will reply to him that he'd already "lose" since he didn't care to a certain "rule" or "aspect" of the game, so Baam will be forcedly paired up with 7 teammates.

That's my prevision

Aim To The Top, No Matter How.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure Yeon was frozen again, given the way her arms were positioned, lack of speech bubble, and the fact that she was not about to let Viole just walk out.

Unless Viole's freezing ability works on Love, I don't think he'll be getting that connector too easily, if at all. I wouldn't underestimate rankers or overestimate Viole just yet, we saw Love's shinsoo score for a reason. Even if Viole is immune to shinsoo attacks, which seems possible, all Love really has to do is keep away, plus we haven't really seen what the depths of shinsoo are capable of yet. I agree with Jammin that Viole is somehow going to end with 7 teammates though.

We also don't completely know what Love's intentions are. It seems likely he's going to try to eliminate Viole, but it did seem like disobeying the director's orders could result in extremely unpleasant repercussions.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter is out:
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/97812/t...by_the-company

There is some interesting information in the afterwords

18. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I just don't know where we're going right now. I mean, where is this test going? In the end, it comes down to whether or not Baam can defeat Love, which although he could be stronger than Love, he'll probably lose on a technicality or something and be forced to take a team. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if Baam just left these noobs, but because they've had development, I can't really see it. Love could quickly realize that Shinsoo isn't effective against Baam and go, "It's bad luck for you, but I'm one of the only Rankers around who doesn't fight solely with Shinsoo powered attacks."

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    I just don't know where we're going right now. I mean, where is this test going? In the end, it comes down to whether or not Baam can defeat Love, which although he could be stronger than Love, he'll probably lose on a technicality or something and be forced to take a team. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if Baam just left these noobs, but because they've had development, I can't really see it. Love could quickly realize that Shinsoo isn't effective against Baam and go, "It's bad luck for you, but I'm one of the only Rankers around who doesn't fight solely with Shinsoo powered attacks."
    Defeating Love actually wouldn't be the end of it either, if I understand the rules correctly.

Even if he beats the Ranker in order to win he has to steal Yeon's room afterward. If you think about how completely exhausted he would be at that point, such a thing might be extremely difficult for him. Another scenario would be if Baam's fight with the Love takes too long, in that case they others could form a 7 person group up and take 6 rooms, in which case the game ends.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I see some people are complaining about Baam being too strong . Well i don't find it that strange , i mean we have to take into account that 5y have passed since we knew the old Baam . If we were to think that right after that incident with Rachel's betrayal Baam joined this FUG organization then i think him being so strong isn't unfair or strange at all.

On the other hand i hate that ugly woman for taking advantage of Minseng . I mean come on she's a child for god sake . I think she managed to take her room but i have hopes seeing Akraptor appearing there offering to be her teammate . I kinda like Akraptor and Teddy . They definitely have to belong in this 2nd part of the story alongside Baam .

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast