Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply

Thread: The Next CLAMP (Doujinshi)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Next CLAMP (Doujinshi)

Not exactly as the title states, but I want to start a group of like-minded mangaka's of either art and/or writing skills. People with nearly the same interest and wouldn't mind working on a project together to submit to a publisher or just to do as a hobby for now until we pat it down into a career.
    This is yet a suggestion as well, but I want to start a group of mangaka's who's under a single PIN name, but if you want we can also have our own as well. Being a group with many accomplishments to be near as good, or even better than CLAMP. Though we probably will be working on more Action Shonen, Romantic Comedy's, Harems or Ecchi type stuff...then again may be not, but just to name a few type of genre's that are not definite. Hopefully someone has the similar ideal as I'm sure their's someone. Also we may contact via Skype to chat easier regarding through project art style and story scripts.
    At the moment we are looking for artist to join, we have our writers, and a couple artist. Although for this to work, we will need art directors (main artist), painters (colored pages, cover pages and some fan art), background artists, panelers, ect.

Thank you for reading.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Next CLAMP (Doujinshi)

Sounds like a great plan! I am going to college soon for Japanese major and i love stories/writing. HMU

New Reply