Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Niou: Confusion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Niou: Confusion

Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    To be honest I think Niou is an absurd character. I wish Konomi made him a bit more realistic. Not that PoT was ever realistic, but turning into other people kinda pushes the Shounen sports boundaries.
    I read PoT exactly for those absurd shot though. It's awesome for that reason.

Although I'm not doing SPoT Fan League on the side of taking care of designing the techniques anymore, I still remember that Niou is a pain of a character to keep in check and balance with his cost. His Illusion is most likely the single techniques that we had to work on the most.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Niou: Confusion

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    I read PoT exactly for those absurd shot though. It's awesome for that reason.
    There comes a time when things go too far and it just gets retarded.

Quote Quote:
    Although I'm not doing SPoT Fan League on the side of taking care of designing the techniques anymore, I still remember that Niou is a pain of a character to keep in check and balance with his cost. His Illusion is most likely the single techniques that we had to work on the most.
    I remember when I created the techniques for every character back when Atobe and I made it. We had to ban Kabaji for being broken (auto tied everyone), and Niou was one of the reasons I just gave up. Konomi just makes things too abstract and other things suffer because of it.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2