Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: 3 Recipient Users PM Limit

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

3 Recipient Users PM Limit

Long story short. Right now, the amount of people who I can include in the recipient users field is limited to three members. I know that this serves as a filter to prevent possible mass spamming using MH's private messaging system, but there are also cases when people have to send multiple PMs to a large amount of people, not having ulterior spam motives in their mind.

Closest example would be the organization of one Joint Review which involves a lot of PM'ing between the members. However, if a JR team usually consists of 4-5 people, which is still a reasonable number, there are cases when I have to PM every member of the Reviewer Alliance and that number goes easily over 30.

So, to sum up my question. I know that it is possible have more than 3 recipient users (I have a PM from goldb in my inbox which has 5), however I assume that this is possible only for staff members. Question is, is this really only a staff privelege or can non-staff members also use this function? Also, if this really is a feature only staff members can use, than I would like to ask the staff to make an exception for my case, because it would greatly help me in keeping the organizational aspect of the RA in check. (I have a feeling it's unlikely that will happen, but, hey, asking never hurts )
    Last edited by alphabeta; April 23, 2012 at 03:39 AM.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 3 Recipient Users PM Limit

I will discuss with the other admin. I can not make any promises but it can at least be considered.

---------- Post added April 24, 2012 at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was April 23, 2012 at 11:28 AM ----------

We have increased the maximum number of carbon copies for registered users to five.

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply