Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Joint Review of Bleach 489: March of the StarrCross

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Joint Review of Bleach 489: March of the StarrCross

uhm, I don't really understand: I sometimes do that,I don't sometimes. actually,that's not really a mistake...actually I was talking about more important things,not punctuation

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Gauhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~.............................. Its crap.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you were hoping for a Bad-ass Ichigo moment, or answers to this confusing arc from the all seeing Urahara, you are sadly left displeased. Ichigo shows amazing skills, impressively crushing or rebounding Quincy arrows with his bare hands, but failing to wipe the floor with the Quincy; allowing him to take a second form, a form similar to Arancar’s Resurrección or a Soul Reapers Bankai. Will Ichigo find this new power difficult to overcome? It is hard to say, but many readers were surely hopping to see Ichigo squash him effortlessly. However this development suggests that Ichigo still has a way to go.

As for Urahara, the soul societies lazy genius and seemingly most knowledgeable and in-the-know man, we see him playing around with the Arancars; his purpose in entering Huaco Mudo, just as his true powers have always been, remains hidden. But perhaps that’s the way we love Urahara the most, the man who never reveals his hand until it’s time to strike.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Isnt this done for latest chapter Otaku? We ar doing review for previous chapter if im not mistaken
    Last edited by vagabond87; April 30, 2012 at 12:01 PM.

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    uhm, I don't really understand: I sometimes do that,I don't sometimes. actually,that's not really a mistake...actually I was talking about more important things,not punctuation
    Like?

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuModeEngage View Post
    Gauhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~.............................. Its crap.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you were hoping for a Bad-ass Ichigo moment, or answers to this confusing arc from the all seeing Urahara, you are sadly left displeased. Ichigo shows amazing skills, impressively crushing or rebounding Quincy arrows with his bare hands, but failing to wipe the floor with the Quincy; allowing him to take a second form, a form similar to Arancar’s Resurrección or a Soul Reapers Bankai. Will Ichigo find this new power difficult to overcome? It is hard to say, but many readers were surely hopping to see Ichigo squash him effortlessly. However this development suggests that Ichigo still has a way to go.

As for Urahara, the soul societies lazy genius and seemingly most knowledgeable and in-the-know man, we see him playing around with the Arancars; his purpose in entering Huaco Mudo, just as his true powers have always been, remains hidden. But perhaps that’s the way we love Urahara the most, the man who never reveals his hand until it’s time to strike.
    Vaga's correct. That's a part for the next chapter. Are you gonna write a new one, or should we crop characters this time?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mrlazsa's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

mattia you really did a great job with the analysis
    alpha is right about the commas but is just a punctuation error, nothing serious, if you write your piece using word it will correct it automatically. you don't have anything else, except small things like some s you probably just forgot to type (like in line 2: suggest and calm) and other typing errors (line 19: reallt) .
    once again great job

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Whatever, we'll cut characters this time. I'll write my intro/outro now, and than laz's gonna publish it.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

O.K. review's ready to be posted. I'll PM laz with the instructions.

Thanks to everyone

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlazsa View Post
    mattia you really did a great job with the analysis
    alpha is right about the commas but is just a punctuation error, nothing serious, if you write your piece using word it will correct it automatically. you don't have anything else, except small things like some s you probably just forgot to type (like in line 2: suggest and calm) and other typing errors (line 19: reallt) .
    once again great job
    Lol,my pal is a genious! he discovers everything . about the "s" thing,thanks,I forgot to type it but obviously I know that the 3rd singular person requires the "s". and, of course, I wanted to type "really" ("t" and "y" are close to each other). my problems may be phrasal verbs and prepositions. that's where I'd like to be corrected

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Otaku epic fail... I was under the impression that we were doing the latest chapter, which is why the deadline was after its release. Should have read the instructions better, lol.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Otaku resigns due to his apparent stupidity

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuModeEngage View Post
    Otaku epic fail... I was under the impression that we were doing the latest chapter, which is why the deadline was after its release. Should have read the instructions better, lol.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Otaku resigns due to his apparent stupidity
    What are you resigning from? The review has been published already.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

as far as I'm in this team,I think the new thread can be opened . Otaku this time won't need to do his part,since he has alreday done it

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    as far as I'm in this team,I think the new thread can be opened . Otaku this time won't need to do his part,since he has alreday done it
    Yeah, I'll open it in a sec.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

New Thread.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

489 JR is published. This thread is closed.

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3