Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore - Image Thread (wallpapers, fan art, gifs, etc.)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Yondaime Hokage's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore - Image Thread (wallpapers, fan art, gifs, etc.)

Last edited by benelori; March 10, 2012 at 02:52 PM.

2. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore Artbook Memorabilia All Pictures

looks interesting, thanks for the post xd
    so did you made this yourself or is this from...?xd

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the official Claymore artbook. Many manga series get artbooks released over time, such as Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, etc... Basically they're collections of most/all of the series' coloured artwork released at the time the artbook comes out.

Anyway, this looks pretty sweet! Like with most artbooks, I wish I could own it in real life instead of just downloading it... Well at least I do officialy own the first Naruto artbook .

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Yondaime Hokage's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The_kid View Post
    looks interesting, thanks for the post xd
    so did you made this yourself or is this from...?xd
    Yes,it's made by myself,but it's hard to scan by normal scanners except to break down the book,so I take almost all the pictures by using my phone to let the people who don't have bought this book see

Quote Originally Posted by CrudeCross View Post
    This is the official Claymore artbook. Many manga series get artbooks released over time, such as Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, etc... Basically they're collections of most/all of the series' coloured artwork released at the time the artbook comes out.

Anyway, this looks pretty sweet! Like with most artbooks, I wish I could own it in real life instead of just downloading it... Well at least I do officialy own the first Naruto artbook .
    I like Naruto,too.
    Last edited by Yondaime Hokage; August 01, 2010 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just went through the digital file and there is some stuff missing in the downloads above
    Yes I own the artbook

One image of Clare from page 5 of the artbook
    Spoiler: pic show

2 images (one being the cover of volume 7) pages 54 and 55 of the art book
    Spoiler: 2 pics show

1 double page image (being the colored page included in ch 100) pages 70 and 71 of the art book

2 images missing (being Raphaela and Luciela standing back to back, and awakened Jean (so nudity), both B&W) pages 94 and 95 of the artbook
    Spoiler: pic - nudity (awakened Jean) show

and finally a concept art piece (reminds me of Priscilla) being page 127 of the artbook.

Sorry for the image quality my camera is just a phone camera Good news is none are new pics and have been floating around in one form or another for some time now.
    Last edited by Ryus; August 05, 2010 at 10:52 PM.

7. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wickedsmile's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just purchased the Memorabilia Artbook. It's filled with wonderful pictures from the chapters. I find it interesting to see how Yagi evolved the depiction of the characters. You can tell the early depictions of Clare as a very young girl and the transformation into a woman (post Norther Campaign). Some illustrations are somewhat disappointing but others are right down mesmerizing. I love the picture of Miria in her Ghost outfit standing in the rain. While I have always despised Riful of the West, Yagi has a beautiful drawing of her. I'm not sure if I can post samples of the book since it is a copyrighted material (HK, please advise if this is permissible).

WS
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm, yes she most certainly has blossomed. Ahem, anyway I'm consistently impressed by Yagi's artwork. Looking back at volume one, it's hard to imagine this is the same story.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Here are a few samples from the memorabilia book. It's a wonderful book that deserves a space in your library, if not on your coffee table.

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member faintsmile1992's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Raki-chan in the artbook? I'm hoping to get a Japanese import of this one, since it seems unlikely to be released in English.

I don't really collect artbooks but I do have a translated Fullmetal Alchemist artbook I bought when Borders was closing down. And I haven't even read that manga yet!

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't recall seeing Raki in the Memorabilia Book. I did import mine from Japan through a seller on Ebay. I believe the only males in the book are Isley, Rubel and Rigardo (in awakened form).

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore - Image Thread (wallpapers, fan art, gifs, etc.)

WELCOME TO THE CLAYMORE IMAGE THREAD!

Here you can post whatever image you have made, or discovered floating around the web, from the wacky and comical, to the jaw-dropping, or just your personal faves. Spoiler tags required if posting more than 3 pics.

Also feel free to comment on any posting, after all we read Claymore in part due to it's hq art in a manga series. After all we'll need something to stop posts from auto merging.

ALL CONTRIBUTIONS WELCOME!

I'll start things off. Oh and not, I try to post only the better pics out there, so if you see something that looks poorly draw for example it make be a really funny joke pic or something

(all pics are tumbnails)

Recent Fanart
    Spoiler show

Recent Chapter Colorings
    Spoiler show

Recent Cosplay
    Spoiler show

Now I use a few site for finding pics to post, here are the better ones with more frequent posts so you can join in the madness of posting pics too.

Be warned, these sites do have maturity filters but they can be turned off if you have an account.
    http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=clay...der=5&offset=0 (link set to arrange by most recent)
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f/tupian?kw=%B4%F3%BD%A3

Now this next one requires you make a free account to view fullsized pics (it has a maturity filter too)
    http://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mo...&word=claymore (tagged in English, not Japanese, note often pics will be on one and not the other)
    http://www.pixiv.net/tags.php?tag=%E...83%A2%E3%82%A2 (tagged in Japanese not English, note often pics will be on one and not the other)

BTW anyone know what the nsfw posting rules are? Couldn't find it in the faq... odd
    Last edited by Ryus; March 02, 2012 at 05:47 PM.

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 7 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore - Image Thread (wallpapers, fan art, gifs, etc.)

Ahhh, excellent Ryus -- I've been meaning to compliment on alot of the new images lately....we need to get DeadKaiGuy over here as well
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah! an Image thread
    Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    BTW anyone know what the nsfw posting rules are? Couldn't find it in the faq... odd
    Maybe there aren't any
    Last edited by Claymore1; March 02, 2012 at 06:55 PM.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...46876&page=899

Here's the link for the Animesuki image board....I'm hoping people will refer to it since we've been fairly up-to-date all throughout the years and, most likely, whatever image is made, it's been there at least once.

In other words, I know it will probably be impossible, but I hope people will refer to see if it's been posted there first, so their doesn't have to be a surplus of super-old pictures being posted and we can continue to post the recent and new.

And I'm not sure about the NSFW pictures (hoping their are no rules ), but the website rule34 has a pretty great collection of adult Claymore pictures
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by ClaFanN1; March 02, 2012 at 09:04 PM.

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast