Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jiraiya and SM Naruto VS Six Paths of Pain

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Jiraiya and SM Naruto VS Six Paths of Pain

starting distance 20 metres
    arena-where Darui fought Kin Gin bros
    Pa and Ma present

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jiraiya and SM Naruto VS Six Paths of Pain

Nagato going for the kill?!?! Those 2 are dead from the first City Buster ST or CT the both of them.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Nagato going for the kill?!?! Those 2 are dead from the first City Buster ST or CT the both of them.
    Somehow I thought it would be that easy

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Chibaku Tensei.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Chibaku Tensei.
    Would Chibaku Tensei resist to a FRS and one of the many wide-are ninjutsu a Sage Jiraiya could dish out?
    Unless Naruto do not have knowledge on how Chibaku Tensei works, in which case it would be a sure win. I believe the village-buster ST to be a much dangerous attack though, since they would be near the epicenter of the attack

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'am giving most of the credit for blowing up Chibaku Tensei to Itachi and Bee...

The Bijuudama was without a doubt the strongest of the three ranged attacks which have been used, and Itachi is the one who came up with firing at the core, after getting intel from Naruto, who was basically more or less just screaming "shiiiiit this is baaad!! we are sooo screwed!!".

I gues its possible Jman will keep a cool head and come to the same conclusion as Itachi... but will a Rasenshuriken be enough to do the trick? Because I can't realy think of an ranged jutsu in Jmans arsenal which would be compareable to a Bijuudama or Susanoo's Yasaka Magatama. I doubt spitting fire at the core would do anything, since its coated in boulders and debris.

He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Can Naruto just get back into sage mode whenever he pleases(more or less) like he currently can or is it back to the Pain arc sage naruto? And if its pain arc nartuo does he have clones on stand by?

Well idk why im even asking...Pain Stomps.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I'am giving most of the credit for blowing up Chibaku Tensei to Itachi and Bee...

The Bijuudama was without a doubt the strongest of the three ranged attacks which have been used, and Itachi is the one who came up with firing at the core, after getting intel from Naruto, who was basically more or less just screaming "shiiiiit this is baaad!! we are sooo screwed!!".

I gues its possible Jman will keep a cool head and come to the same conclusion as Itachi... but will a Rasenshuriken be enough to do the trick? Because I can't realy think of an ranged jutsu in Jmans arsenal which would be compareable to a Bijuudama or Susanoo's Yasaka Magatama. I doubt spitting fire at the core would do anything, since its coated in boulders and debris.
    But what about the water ? It should be attracted too.

We're assuming that Pain would go BT right away. We don't know if he would do that early actually. I mean, Nagato needed Deva Pain to be near in order to pull this jutsu. I don't know if he would dare to desactivate his other bodies for that. He can't eb that sure it would work or that Jiraaiya and Naruto wouldn't keep him from doing so in time.

Well, if Sage Mode Naruto can lift the Nine Tails like it's no big deal, I guess it's possible he is at least as strong as the fox physically and be able to make his hole towards the surface.

But before that, FRS might be enough, because, unlike Bee's Bijuu ball and Itachi's jutsu (it seems), his wind jutsu would cut through anything until the core itself and then explodes within while the other two jutsu might explode at contact with the pieces of land covering the core.
    And Jiraiya isn't the only one who can assume the weak point, there are also two very old toads.
    Last edited by Gats; April 29, 2012 at 02:52 PM.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

No. I don't assume Pain is going to use Chibaku Tensei straight away, but he will use it as soon as he feels the need to use it. I just skiped all the flashy skirmishes in favor of going straight to the part which most likely decides the outcome of the fight.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Gats actually answered pretty well enough for this, really not that much to add.
    We also don't know if those three attacks were really necessary, we saw that both FRS and Bijuudama covers a much wider area than Chibaku Tensei's state when it was hit by the three jutsus ( a Bijuudama from lesser bijuus than the Hachibi blowed up a mountain ) or if that maybe even one of the two would've been enough.
    Granted no one would've took the risk, but it is basically a ball made of rock and water, so attacking at the very beginning, before it has time to compact and be a miniature moon would require only a FRS, imho, considering also how the jutsu works.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

6 tails mode BIJU BLAST having NO effect over the moon:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/439/4

Naruto and JMan are dead. The Kyuub in 9 tails was = 5 biju's in power (Bijudama).

Naruto trowing a FRS and JMan trowing his hair is not going to do much... Also before you state that they are going to shoot at the moon faster there is no way in hell JMan and Ma/Pa are going to figure out how CT works faster then Itachi himself and start shooting.

When Itachi/Bee/Naruto shoot the moon was in the same state (close to):
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/551/13

Now asuming all fails and Nagato is left only with Deva and Naruto and JMan are closing in for the last hit just release Super ST and kill them all. That is instant and they have no way to dodge..
    Last edited by xXan; April 30, 2012 at 05:08 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    6 tails mode BIJU BLAST having NO effect over the moon:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/439/4
    Read Gats' explanation on how FRS differs from a Bijuu bomb.

Sure, if Nagato does decide to use CT he has a high chance of completely lolstomping these two, but if he does throw the core and Naruto and Jiraiya are fast enough to act upon it, then it could be nullified - Also take into account CT requires certain conditions to be met inorder for it to be used.

Itachi figured out how CT worked in mere seconds of hearing Naruto say how it actually works i.e. everything is pulled to the center. Saying there is no way in hell that Jman would figure that out is just.. i dunno

And what do you mean Super ST? The city buster one? or the one that Nagato himself used? Remember that both Naruto and Jiraiya have intel on how Pein works aswell as his Jutsu.

Another thing, Ma and Pa are present in the battlefield from the get go right? Whats stopping Naruto from distracting Pein while Jiraiya and the toads prepare the song?

Oh, and no, the state of the CT in your link is much smaller and newer compared to the one 6tailed Naruto fired against.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@jaymizzo

i read what he stated but it does not make sense to me. I never notice FRS cutting his way trough a lot of solid mass paked togeder have you? Usualy it goes boom.
    Then it becomes really irrelevant if you don't belive that Itachi and Bee could take a sleep and Naruto could blow it up by himself. Itachi stated how he needs them to work togeder.

Naruto reacting to CT going up faster then Itachi and his team is nonsense. CT only requires only for Deva to be close enough to Nagato and i consider that condition achived here. Nagato should be close enough for his realms to use all there jutsus.

JMan never showed anything close to Itachi's brain power, same for the elder frogs. Take Pein, he needed a long time to figure out they where puppets when lots of people around here where making that asumtion for a long time before it was confirmed. Seriously does he have any feats in this area? If not let's asume he does at LEAST at the same speed that Itachi was able to.

Naruto and JMan having information here would be an unfair advantage. Personaly i whent with the asumtion that they don't know jack about Pein. If they know stuff Naruto can just tell JMan to shoot at the CT orb the moment it goes up. Asuming even then he could colapse it with FRS and i actualy don't belive he can. Pein's info part is one of his best advantage so here i asumed they don't have any (makes sense to me).
    It was about the one that busted the city that is why i used the word super. JMan and Naruto really have no counters to it.

Deva already got 0 problems figuring out JMan was using a genjutsu when he used it the first time. If he tries that again just BT JMan and stop the frogs or ST his ass. Naruto was able to do so good vs Pein as Pein was going to capture him and Deva was on CD. We already know that Deva alone was more then able to deal with Naruto in SM when he only wanted to capture him. Deva alone could go after Naruto and the rest after JMan to stop that. Then Pein can summon his ARMY of huge summons to attack this 2. Then Nagato can summon the GM statue with 7 bijus of power in it. WTF are these 2 going to do? Deva can hide inside his lizzard and keep out of range as GM statue levels the area. Then he has a dog that these 2 can't stop. He would just keep growing heads. WTF are they going to do? DIE? Yeah that would be correct.

Also the CT in both links are close to the same. Both of them still had some rocks floting up. Naruto and Co was just about the same distance up as Kyuubi mode Naruto was. That means both CT where close to the same magnitude as the time to pull these peeps up would be close to the same as gravity does not change. Its just the diference in panels (smaller/bigger) but the moons where close to the same in size.
    Last edited by xXan; April 30, 2012 at 11:01 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

xXan
    Quote Quote:
    Naruto reacting to CT going up faster then Itachi and his team is nonsense.
    Seriously...

Quote Quote:
    CT only requires only for Deva to be close enough to Nagato and i consider that condition achived here. Nagato should be close enough for his realms to use all there jutsus.
    Your making assumptions that Nagato is close by, yet the OP says nothing of the sorts. Everytime weve seen Nagato use Pein, he was either far away or not present at that time.

Quote Quote:
    JMan never showed anything close to Itachi's brain power, same for the elder frogs. Take Pein, he needed a long time to figure out they where puppets when lots of people around here where making that asumtion for a long time before it was confirmed. Seriously does he have any feats in this area? If not let's asume he does at LEAST at the same speed that Itachi was able to.
    So because we, the readers, made assumptions of pein before... Jiraiya did, means he isnt smart. Ok

Making assumptions isnt the same as being sure, Jiraiya was dumbfounded by the fact that all those three had Rinnengans and what made him realize that they were puppets was the fact that he knew ALL those people.

I doubt anyone else would be able to know or tell if they were puppets without intel.

Chibiku tensei requires an analytic mind to figure out, had Naruto kept his cool im pretty sure he would have realized that the black core is the target point.

Quote Quote:
    Deva already got 0 problems figuring out JMan was using a genjutsu when he used it the first time. If he tries that again just BT JMan and stop the frogs or ST his ass.
    Deva figured it out once he was in a genjutsu not while it was being planned.

Quote Quote:
    Then Nagato can summon the GM statue with 7 bijus of power in it. WTF are these 2 going to do?
    Were talking about Pein.. not Nagato. Non of the pein bodies have shown the ability to summon Gedo and i doubt Nagato can summon it while controlling six bodies at the same time.

Quote Quote:
    Also the CT in both links are close to the same.
    No theyre not, one is completely fresh and the other already had alot of rubble on it.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@jaymizzo

Quote Quote:
    Seriously...
    Seriously what? You belive JMan is better at that stuff then Itachi?

Quote Quote:
    Your making assumptions that Nagato is close by, yet the OP says nothing of the sorts. Everytime weve seen Nagato use Pein, he was either far away or not present at that time.
    Just because the OP states nothing i am asuming that. It makes sense for this fight Nagato to be close enough. This time he is not going to be targeted in any way. This time he is not fighting and entire village, this time is Pein vs those 2, Nagato shuld be close enough to give Pein all the abilities it can use.

Quote Quote:
    So because we, the readers, made assumptions of pein before... Jiraiya did, means he isnt smart. Ok
    Making assumptions isnt the same as being sure, Jiraiya was dumbfounded by the fact that all those three had Rinnengans and what made him realize that they were puppets was the fact that he knew ALL those people.
    Not that smart... He that would be correct lol. There is no place in this manga where he is showed as a tactician and whatever like Sasuke, Itachi, Tobi, Minato and so on.

Quote Quote:
    Chibiku tensei requires an analytic mind to figure out, had Naruto kept his cool im pretty sure he would have realized that the black core is the target point.
    Like he was unable to remember he stated jutsus don't work on Nagato and after 2 seconds he tried to Rasengan Nagato? LOL i really don't think so. Naruto was screaming like an idiot and Itachi even made him look like a moron back then.

Quote Quote:
    Deva figured it out once he was in a genjutsu not while it was being planned.
    While it was planned, when he noticed the sounds going trough the pipes and the chakra waves (this is debateble). That happened before the genjutsu hit, go back and read it again.

Quote Quote:
    Were talking about Pein.. not Nagato. Non of the pein bodies have shown the ability to summon Gedo and i doubt Nagato can summon it while controlling six bodies at the same time.
    Of course they can lol. The GM is just a summon. All you need is a rinnegan. Tobi himself summoned it like nothing 2x times. The summoner realm at least should be able to do it.

Quote Quote:
    No theyre not, one is completely fresh and the other already had alot of rubble on it.
    I gave you the perfect way to compare it. The distance of the people getting suked in. It was close to the same and thus the rubble it got should be the same. There is no way 1 had more gravity then the other and so the people that would be pulled up should be the same distance from it. In both casses when the bijudama was fired and when the other people used there firepower was close to the same.

If you don't see here a lot of rubble on it:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/551/13
    You probably need glasses. Thik of the time Naruto and co wasted talking.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast