Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team A wins at both locations

7 58.33%
  • Team A wins at location 1, looses at location 2

2 16.67%
  • Team B wins at both locations

3 25.00%
  • Team B wins at location 1, looses at location 2

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Konoha 12

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Konoha 12

Team A - Sai, Lee, Shikamaru, Shino, Hinata, Sakura
    VS
    Team B - Neji, Kiba, Akumaru, Chouji, TenTen, Ino

Rules - None. A battle to the Death
    Location 1 - Forest of Death
    Location 2 - Exam Stadium

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Konoha 12

Team b. choji takes out all save for lee... And Neji beats him.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would go with team A. Shino and Shikamaru are extremely skilled. Shino bugs absorb chakra and that can put a stop to any one on team B, especially in the forest where the bugs would be hardly noticeable. Any person on team A working in tangent with shikamaru is deadly. Once he stops their opponents movement even people like Hinata and Sakura can take out someone.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Chouji can probably solo... A hand clap alone and it would probably kill most from the other team lol... When Chouji hit the GM statue it realeased a blast wave so strong that sent people flying accros the entire battlefield...

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

People overestimate Chouji waaaaaay too much, I don't doubt that the guy is impressive, but saying that he solo this is really too much, he becomes a giant, big deal, all of the opponents would simply hide, or fly on Sai's ink birds. Chouji consumes a gigantic (lol) amount of calories and chakra to do what he does, its the very base of his jutsus, thats why Akimichi are all fat.
    Add the fact that, even if in buttefly mode he can fly, he would be way too slow for them to be catched. So Shino bugs plus chakra comsumption would render Chouji useless.

For the others:
    Neji is the main threat, I see this as a war of attrition:
    Hinata and Lee would probably need to attack the guy at the same time ( other than that, Hinata seems to have more stamina and prowess with her Byakugan, since the girl was able to keep watch even though Neji collapsed, and was able to see in a distance far greather than Neji can ), and together with Shika they would defeat him.
    Past Neji Team A stomp, they have the ultimate medic which, in the Rookie 12 standards is a beast in Taijutsu too ( Sakura ) compared to one medic which isn't that great ( Ino ), they have a long-range user ( Sai ) that stomps hard the other ( Ten Ten ), Shino and Shika are possibly the smarter ones of the all Rookie 12, and have great support abilities to boot. Add Lee in the mix, and all team B has are Neji and Chouji, and they would be defeated over time, since all Chouji has is his butterfly mode, without it he would bitchslapped by everyone in team A.
    Yes, even Sakura

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

How can they run away when they need to move there legs some 2000 times when Chouji makes only 1 casual step? Also no flying if Chouji does a thunderclap...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    How can they run away when they need to move there legs some 2000 times when Chouji makes only 1 casual step? Also no flying if Chouji does a thunderclap...
    Because, very likely, Chouji is quite slow, being so gigantic, and the whole shockwave was so because it impacted against another huge, tough body. Add to that the fact that, since he is so big, he would have a very difficult time in both seeing all his opponents and not to stomp on his comrades.
    And huge doesn't always mean fast or unbeatable, Deidara escaped Gaara's huge sand waves pretty well, and I believe Gaara's sand is way faster than Chouji will ever be.
    See how huge the ball of sand is, and Deidara evaded it completely, being hit by Gaara's normal sand, which is faster.
    And I highly doubt that they can stay as giants forever, against Dan Chouza wasn't that big, it is likely that they would run out of fat and chakra pretty quickly. All there is to it is if Sai's ink birds can evade Chouji long enough. I believe they can, since Sai, other than being quite good, has shown to be pretty fast on his creations, and he can simply fly high above, so he can evade even Chouji's "shockwaves".

This in scenario 1, in scenario 2 he would stomp his comrades if he should transform since the arena isn't that big, while Team A would simply fly, as usual. The smaller he is, faster Shino bugs will eat his chakra before he runs out

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Fatsoe grows butterfly wings, grabs his comrades to hide them between his man boobs, jumps up into the sky and kills everyone with an ass-dive to the ground.

And no... I'am not being serious... but the scary part is it could actually work... or at least take out half of Team A. lol
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Liof's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm weird that so many people would give it to team B. I'd guess team A would take this without to much trouble.

It's true that Chouji is a beast in butterfly mode. But I doubt that he can't be hurt by sakura or lee with open gates. Besides they know the extend of his powers. And I doubt that shika can't use that to his advantage.

If they could just isolate one teammember (ten ten anyone?) it would make chouji's AoE useless. Cause Chouji wouldn't kill his teammates.

Besides? except for neji who can keep up with Lee's speed without weights (and open gates)
    Narutoworld Pervs aprove this message...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

About Chouji's speed... Nikudan Senshi isn't exactly slow. If he felt like it he could go giant, pull his Sonic The Hedgehog deal and destroy the whole battlefield. Dodging Chouji isn't hard, but dodging a giant Chouji? That's different. Then again he could just use that giant sumo palm slap straight down into the ground while in giant wing mode. No chasing necessary then. The shockwave would break up any strategy being worked on by his opponents.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

although sai and lee are strong,and shikamaru is a genious,I don't see them able to keep up with choji and neji,furthermore,they are not alone.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shikamaru can hold Chouji in place with shadow possession then Sai uses his sealing jutsu to take care of the big guy.
    Lee's speed would be more than enough to deal with Neji. There is no way that Neji can seal all his chakra points.

On Chouji's speed, even if he is in giant form Sakura can be useful by creating a rift to hide her team in or a huge one to stop his movements.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kage Mane only works if Chouji hasn't gone giant/wing mode/both first. Even then, it's possble Chouji could break out just by turning giant while being held by Shikamaru. We've been shown atleast 3 times that breaking out of Kage Mane is as simple as overpowering it. Not to mention Shikamaru has to watch his back while using it as he can't protect himself while using the jutsu. His teammates could do this, but if a big jutsu that they can't block for him comes his way, he has to drop the tecnhique and run.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I still can't see Chouji soloing this, being a factor yes, winning the battle, no.
    I somewhat agree that he can, if lucky, end the fight right there, but I don't see it happening for several reasons:
    -his giant mode isn't instantaneous ( before going giant he went all thin and gathered chakra ) and can't be used for long periods of time, since it consumes unholy amounts of chakra and calories
    -his giant mode can't reach Sai in the skies above, since even if he can fly, the birds, being way smaller, fly way faster
    -his giant mode is slow as hell ( him being a giant, you know, giants are slow having a huge body ), and if he would use Nikudan Sensha he would risk to destroy his comrades along his enemies
    -Unless he becomes Gedo Mazou dimension, he can be bitchslapped by Sakura ( I didn't believe my eyes when I wrote this sentence ), as she did to one of Pein's giant summons

Akimichi needs Naras to properly function, since they are slow ( and so needs someone that holds the target still ) and lacks Nara's finesse and intelligence, without a Nara, an Akimichi do not function properly, unless they are against fodder.
    And actually Shikamaru catching one of Chouji comrades and using he/her as hostage? Except Neji, they aren't even a threat. Using such tactic not only Chouji would not go all giant on them, but he would be pretty much useless, since, except for Butterfly Mode, he is pretty lame as a ninja imho

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mack's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Ehm, how can Chouji solo this? I mean...

Sai kills chouji
    Lee solos the rest

And we have shikamaru, shino, Hinata and Sakura as a support.

Team A is waaaay to powerfull for team b. And yes, i see neji there, but he can not stand against gates, i bet you.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast