Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: [OOC/Sign-up] Prolium Academy

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

[OOC/Sign-up] Prolium Academy

Hello everyone! A very light-hearted game here. I recently read Beelzebub and it reminded me of an RPG I ran on another site years ago about a school where lots of gangs vie for control, respect and reputation. This game will contains elements from both Beelzebub and that RPG. Note: YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE FAMILIAR WITH BEELZEBUB AT ALL for this RPG.

This RPG is set in Prolium Academy, a strange school where many different gangs, cliques and teams exist. Combat, fighting and strength are what determines one's social position. Many eccentric and skill students attend this school. Our characters are students of this school; even if not interested in controlling the school, they may find themselves drawn into battle nonetheless.

As I have said, this RPG will be very light-hearted; it will be free-form rather than plot-driven. I do have story arcs loosely planned out, but how exactly they will go depends on you and your characters.

In terms of combat, fighting won't be very realistic; you can push physics to its limit provided what you're doing is either a) awesome or b) funny. :P Moving faster than is humanly possible, punching people across the room, running across the top of a crowd of people, carrying weapons, all of it is fine.

The story begins one month into the new school year, and the strongest groups and individuals have already started to assert their influence as always. BUT, it's still early days, and no one can say for sure what's might happen over the course of the rest of the year.

Rules:
    Spoiler show

Character Sheet
    Spoiler show

Things you'll need to know about the School:
    Spoiler show

That's everything I think! I'm very tired so I may well have missed something out. If that's the case, I'll edit it in later. ^_^ I'll also create my character tomorrow.

Spoiler show

Character List
    Tommy Colvin - Tame

New Reply