Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 79

Thread: Black Aura: A Logical Q & A

  1. #16
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    813
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Aura: A Logical Q & A

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Irie, with his "Understanding" disagree. Here,

    http://www.mangareader.net/new-prince-of-tennis/44/3

    Irie can see through the heart. This is probably accurate to a certain extent. So, to support seeing Skeleton, we had the manga itself showing Atobe looking at his opponents skeleton and Irie's thought to support it. I don't think it's fair to make that assumption.
    Yo, you are taking the lines of the characters too literally. He didn't mean he can literally read his heart; to "read one's heart" is a common expression in Japanese which means to "know someone's actions." Mukahi says it to Oshitari Yuushi at some point to. What Irie was doing was putting a play on that, to show that Atobe has gone beyond "knowing someone's actions," but to read their skeleton, to "know all of their movements."

    Quote Quote:
    Kamikakushi doesn't beat it. Tezuka and Chitose were going back and forth with Kamikakushi forever. However, Tezuka had more trouble with GUYU. That suggest to me GUYU is stronger than Kamikakushi.
    Really? Because once it was explained how GUYU worked, it was nothing.

  2. #17
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,361
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Aura: A Logical Q & A

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    Yo, you are taking the lines of the characters too literally. He didn't mean he can literally read his heart; to "read one's heart" is a common expression in Japanese which means to "know someone's actions." Mukahi says it to Oshitari Yuushi at some point to. What Irie was doing was putting a play on that, to show that Atobe has gone beyond "knowing someone's actions," but to read their skeleton, to "know all of their movements."
    I can see how read one's heart can mean know someone action. But I really can't see how read one's skeleton mean know all of their movement. Is that also a saying? I can't find it in google search, at least.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/new_p...nnis/v04/c044/

    In this page, it heavily suggest that Atobe see the spot that it's impossible for the bone and joint to move to. You can read it as just knowing one's movement if you want. But you can't blame people for reading it as Atobe's able to look for those blind spot though seeing their skeleton.

    I think the manga supports mine theory more than yours, but you're welcome to find example in the manga that shows Atobe was simply reading movement if you want. And I might accept that depending how solid your evidence look. But just judging from how Atobe used it in the manga that I show so far, I'm going with my explanation for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    Really? Because once it was explained how GUYU worked, it was nothing.
    Yes? Otherwise, please explained to me how Kamikakushi seemed to be more powerful than GUYU. Because I don't see Tezuka had any problem with it at all.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/princ...s/c333/10.html

    He returned the first Kamikakshi used. And this is Tezuka pre-U-17 camp. And you know how the manga mentioned U-17 boost all ability. And you can go back and look at how many game it takes until Tezuka returned GUYU.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/new_p...04/c037/3.html

    It's a lot more than the first ball. I'm just seeing it from how it actually works here, rather than opinion. He counter it before by using Tezuka Phantom. But Tezuka Phantom is a lot more than simply returning the ball. It's used before to counter Rai. I'm not saying that GUYU is Rai level techniques, because it's not. But I think it show that it's higher techniques than Kamikakshi.
    Last edited by -Ken-; April 27, 2012 at 03:05 AM.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  3. #18
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Aura: A Logical Q & A

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    Really? Because once it was explained how GUYU worked, it was nothing.
    I agree with Ken.
    Not really. Even after being explained, only Tezuka Phantom defeated it for a long time, then for some few points Tezuka was able to defeat in the FINAL game of the match, and if it finished 6-4, it mean it took a LONG time.
    Kamikakushi was returned with Super Rising. You think Super Rising can handle GUYU? I doubt it.

    ---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

    Back on topic, I'll accept BA is equal to TMnK and accepted this ages ago as much as I dont like Sanada and I have looked time and time again for evidence against it coz Sanada is lame.

    However, the evidence that Yukimura was going all-out like Sanada was is not solid enough at all.
    Tezuka VS Sanada for 1st point was dead serious, Tezuka was NOT talking casually while returning the shots. Yukimura was.

    Sanada is using his strongest technique at that point and can only laugh coz for the readers, we know that after Lightning for Sanada is nothing.
    http://www.mangareader.net/343-24389...chapter-8.html

    Did Sanada us BA for 1 point? The evidence for that is strong. In fact, Im certain it was for one point, as Yuki creamed him within a pg with out BA, if Sanada had BA, we wouldnt simply turn the page and see him Sanada sent to the mountains.

    At 4-1, Yuki VS Sanada w/out BA instantly becomes 7-1, no yips involved, only a dog could still say Yukimura and Sanada w/out BA are equal.

    But LOL at Yuki being more scared of BA than TMnK, as much as he is my fav, he was shitting himself at both and its not possible to compare.

  4. #19
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Aura: A Logical Q & A

    Yukimura hates those auras. When Sanada activated it, Yukimura played all out and finished the match quickly to prevent Sanada from using it again.

    Yukimura wasn't that scared of Tenimuhou. He was more afraid of Sanada's aura, so BA might be equal to Tenimuhou and gives a "scarier" feeling to the player.

  5. #20
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jyten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    in a place that is way too expensive....
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Aura: A Logical Q & A

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Again, your hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me.
    Wow, you don't even agree to that. Wow, do you compete at a high level in anything? Because if you did you'd know this is more than normal. Muscle memory is standard for anyone that practices at something a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    There we go again.
    BA Sanada lost (whether he could maintain it or not), TnK Echizen stomped (His one serve was so fast even the ref couldn't see it let alone Yuki, more over it seems super easy to maintain as both Echizen and Tezuka had zero issues using it when they activated it). This is fact you can't disagree with this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    I guess the rest of the people on this forum are Sanada fanboys too, because their constant reference to BA is the reason I made this topic. But hey, I guess we can take the illogical route and say I'm a fanboy instead. That'll do the trick.
    It's possible, there are good reasons I don't post here anymore. Also, it's 1 freaking shot The fact your arguing that 1 shot from BA automatically makes it on the same level or the same strength as the final aura of PoT and the aura that got Tezuka removed from SPoT is silly.

    Maybe after we see Sanada actually use it we can make better assumptions. But that's all your doing right now assumptions same as me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Okay, go for it. Make your topic.
    Too lazy don't care.
    Dang, starting to get too old for manga and anime....


  6. #21
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,758
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Aura: A Logical Q & A

    Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post

    However, the evidence that Yukimura was going all-out like Sanada was is not solid enough at all.
    Tezuka VS Sanada for 1st point was dead serious, Tezuka was NOT talking casually while returning the shots. Yukimura was.
    No, the evidence you are bringing right now is not solid enough. I gave 7 arguments for the opposite, and you have not given a good counter argument to any of them. Tezuka is serious by nature. He never holds back, just like Sanada. Yukimura is serious the second he uses Yips. That much was already shown from the Echizen match. You mean to tell me he wasn't serious then too? You're letting Yukimura bias get the best of you. Yukimura was serious against Sanada just as much as Sanada was serious aganist Yukimura.

    Quote Quote:
    At 4-1, Yuki VS Sanada w/out BA instantly becomes 7-1, no yips involved, only a dog could still say Yukimura and Sanada w/out BA are equal.
    I don't understand this statement. At all. First of all, it wasn't 4-1, it was 6-0 when Sanada uses BA and got the point, making it 6-1, and Yukimura gets the last point making it 7-1. Also, I don't know what you're talking about with the "no yips involved." Yukimura couldn't get a point without Sanada being under Yips.

    Quote Quote:
    But LOL at Yuki being more scared of BA than TMnK, as much as he is my fav, he was shitting himself at both and its not possible to compare.
    Again, you are going against the text. Konomi specifically wrote and noted that Yukimura was afraid of the black aura. DONT YOU THINK THAT WAS A LITTLE OBVIOUS BY HIS FACE? And yet Konomi ALSO wrote it for emphasis. "YUKIMURA = AFRAID RITE NOW GUISE." Why wouldn't he do the same emphasis with his match against Echizen? Your argument is completely ignoring literary observations.

  7. #22
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Aura: A Logical Q & A

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Again, you are going against the text. Konomi specifically wrote and noted that Yukimura was afraid of the black aura. DONT YOU THINK THAT WAS A LITTLE OBVIOUS BY HIS FACE? And yet Konomi ALSO wrote it for emphasis. "YUKIMURA = AFRAID RITE NOW GUISE." Why wouldn't he do the same emphasis with his match against Echizen? Your argument is completely ignoring literary observations.
    Coz it was the final match of the franchise. He didnt know he was doing a sequel. No need for emphasis on fear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    No, the evidence you are bringing right now is not solid enough. I gave 7 arguments for the opposite, and you have not given a good counter argument to any of them. Tezuka is serious by nature. He never holds back, just like Sanada. Yukimura is serious the second he uses Yips. That much was already shown from the Echizen match. You mean to tell me he wasn't serious then too? You're letting Yukimura bias get the best of you. Yukimura was serious against Sanada just as much as Sanada was serious aganist Yukimura.
    No. Just no. Your fantastically wrong.
    Konomi states that Yips is Yukimura's ability and not technique. Which means the opponent is getting yipped whether he is serious or not. Konomi states its due to his presence and says to readers to think of it as a ''Yukimura World''. The fanbooks have Yuki yip Inoue the Newspaper guy while speaking to him.
    He doesnt ''use'' yips, its a part of him as stated by Konomi so as long as he is winning, the opponent is getting yipped.

    Im letting Yukimura bias get the best of me? I dont want to hear that from you of all people. Your a joker coz your just as bias about Sanada as I am about Yukimura or more. You actually put down other characters when constantly hyping up Sanada and BA. Youve even said before that he is the level of main character Plotpowered!Echizen Ryoma and for some reason assume say he can hit 10 balls at a time without proof and simply assumption.
    You have somehow forgotten that Sanada was confidently pissed on w/out BA. Yips is the ability not the technique and is a part of Yuki and not something he needs to ''use''.

    If you can't accept Yukimura schooled Sanada like a lame brat w/out BA then you really are just a fan boy. I have accepted Yukimura was absolutely scared at that moment as Konomi stated he was. I also accept Yukimura was all over him and finishing him completely w/out BA. Logic tells me to do so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    I don't understand this statement. At all. First of all, it wasn't 4-1, it was 6-0 when Sanada uses BA and got the point, making it 6-1, and Yukimura gets the last point making it 7-1. Also, I don't know what you're talking about with the "no yips involved." Yukimura couldn't get a point without Sanada being under Yips.
    Your english is great so you have no excuse for not understanding. First of all it WAS 4-1.
    At 4-0 we are here, He swings like a pathetic joker where the score hasnt changed, then he gets his first point.

    Your a real comedian. Sanada wasnt yipped after 4-1, and even if you wrongly say it was 6-1, Sanada wasnt yipped but within a page he got a point. So... You SHOULD no what i'm talking about that Yukimura outplayed Sanada w/out BA as he got a point but Sanada showed no hope of getting a point of Yuki in the whole tie-break w/out BA.

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #23
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Aura: A Logical Q & A

    @Fayte, the score was 4-0, then 4-1, Yukimura got serious and destroyed him 7-1.

    Yukimura walks over Sanada without Black Aura, Yukimura returns easily FuRinKaInZanRai and he plays like he is joking around. When he yips Sanada because of the long rally, he didn't expect BA to appear. He probably learned of when he played against Echizen and finished Sanada quickly.

    Sanada without BA can't do a thing against Yukimura, but after training Sanada is probably another world compared to when he left. Still, we have to see if BA is enough against Yukimura as in a full match Yukimura could get used to it and counter it.

  10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  11. #24
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ashore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Aura: A Logical Q & A

    u can count as afraid, as afraid to lose one 's life. sanada black aura shot aimed at yukimura's head, and he barley dodged it. and the shot was strong
    that it took off yukimura's headband. and also he couldnt return the shot. but probably yuki can after he seen it once.

  12. #25
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,758
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Aura: A Logical Q & A

    Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    No. Just no. Your fantastically wrong.
    Konomi states that Yips is Yukimura's ability and not technique. He doesnt ''use'' yips, its a part of him as stated by Konomi so as long as he is winning, the opponent is getting yipped.
    Lol.

    Quote Quote:
    Im letting Yukimura bias get the best of me? I dont want to hear that from you of all people. Your a joker coz your just as bias about Sanada as I am about Yukimura or more. You actually put down other characters when constantly hyping up Sanada and BA. Youve even said before that he is the level of main character Plotpowered!Echizen Ryoma and for some reason assume say he can hit 10 balls at a time without proof and simply assumption.
    You have somehow forgotten that Sanada was confidently pissed on w/out BA. Yips is the ability not the technique and is a part of Yuki and not something he needs to ''use''.
    Right, I guess Yukimura is the only character that just has supernatural powers that activate without him being consciously involved. The stuff Yuki fans come up with is just silly.

    Quote Quote:
    If you can't accept Yukimura schooled Sanada like a lame brat w/out BA then you really are just a fan boy.
    Your language tells me you're the fanboy.

    Quote Quote:
    Your english is great so you have no excuse for not understanding. First of all it WAS 4-1.
    At 4-0 we are here, He swings like a pathetic joker where the score hasnt changed, then he gets his first point.

    Your a real comedian. Sanada wasnt yipped after 4-1, and even if you wrongly say it was 6-1, Sanada wasnt yipped but within a page he got a point. So... You SHOULD no what i'm talking about that Yukimura outplayed Sanada w/out BA as he got a point but Sanada showed no hope of getting a point of Yuki in the whole tie-break w/out BA.
    Wow are you serious? Okay, I guess with YOUR logic (using the word loosely) Yukimura got 3 points with 1 swing of the racquet? Wow! I guess he really IS something to accomplish that feat. You'd say "No, Konomi just didn't show the other two points and just showed the last one." EXACTLY. It was 4-0 when Yukimura SERVED. Sanada MISSED the ball, so that is already 5-0. Logic tells me the mystery point happens here, as Yukimura takes another point (6-0) before Sanada goes BA, which would be 6-1. That's when Yukimura gets that last point to make it 7-1.

    You probably still wont believe me so we'll just have to wait until the OVA.

  13. #26
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,361
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Aura: A Logical Q & A

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Lol.
    It's weird, but true. Here

    http://fanbook.livejournal.com/29508.html

    Quote Quote:
    Yukimura's "Yips" is not a play style or an ability.
    Yukimura's strength by itself causes those around him to inadvertently tense up.
    It might feel like "The World of Yukimura"? I wanted to show an absolute existence, a transcendental feeling.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  14. #27
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Aura: A Logical Q & A

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Lol.



    Right, I guess Yukimura is the only character that just has supernatural powers that activate without him being consciously involved. The stuff Yuki fans come up with is just silly.
    Check Ken's post. Your full of ignorance. Your such a fanboy that you think you know better than what Konomi stated in his OWN fanbook.



    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Your language tells me you're the fanboy.
    LOL Your being a clown, no matter which way you look at the story, for at least one point, Yukimura outplayed Sanada w/out BA and got a point.
    Also, Sanada was yipped and shots hitting his face and he looked helpless and pathetic. If you didnt see that and was blinded by your love for Sanada then you really are just a fanboy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Wow are you serious? Okay, I guess with YOUR logic (using the word loosely) Yukimura got 3 points with 1 swing of the racquet? Wow! I guess he really IS something to accomplish that feat. You'd say "No, Konomi just didn't show the other two points and just showed the last one." EXACTLY. It was 4-0 when Yukimura SERVED. Sanada MISSED the ball, so that is already 5-0. Logic tells me the mystery point happens here, as Yukimura takes another point (6-0) before Sanada goes BA, which would be 6-1. That's when Yukimura gets that last point to make it 7-1.
    Yeah im serious, and if you dont believe me, your STILL incorrect coz it means Yukimura took a point off unyipped Sanada meaning he outplayed him. Sanada showed no hope of getting a point off Yukimura w/out his BA. Your a joke if you cant accept that.

    Also, your LOGIC (I have no choice the word loosely for you too) says that We did not see Yukimura swing again after 4-0, there is NO signs of anymore points coz after 5-0. it would have been Sanada's serve and we didnt see him serve.

    1-0 Yukimura's serve, 2-0 and 3-0 Sanada's serve, 4-0 and 5-0 Yuki's, 6-0 Sanada's and we never saw him serve at that point.
    So if you think its plausible that Sanada may have served without us seeing and that Konomi missed out those scenes as I clearly showed you Yuki hit the ball AT him instead of just trying to get points as he was schooling Sanada and that they never showed Yukimura hit the ball again at 5-0 or 6-0 then you aren't serious about this and never intended to change your outlook on things.

    He swings like a pathetic joker where the score hasnt changed, then he gets his first point.

    In these two consecutive pages, how do you gather that it went from 4-0 to 6-0??
    Yukimura was shown standing still.
    Please explain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    You probably still wont believe me so we'll just have to wait until the OVA.
    Oh... The ANIME is what we should go by?
    No. Not for canon stuff. Also, can you explain to me why you think Konomi skipped the scenes of Yukimura hitting the ball and getting points and 5-0 and 6-0 and how its ''impossible'' that he skipped the points of 5-1 and 6-1? Coz that's where the logic points towards.

  15. #28
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ashore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Aura: A Logical Q & A

    @fayte

    yukimura was and wasn't holding back against sanada. We see yukimura's thoughts during his match with sanada, taht he is indeed serious.

    IMHO yukimura's seriousness =put opponent in yips, embarrass them, all while defeating the opponent. He speculatively does that to all his opponents, thus why he would use this tactic against his friend out of respect.

    I theorize while opponents are in yips he hits the tennis ball (due to his good ball control) to aim it at the opponent. (thus embarrassing them and winning slowly)

    After black aura atk from sanada, yukimura i believe changed his play style to beat the opponent as fast as possible.
    it's just a different playstyle / tactic, but still serious.

    ANnother example is atobe's playstyle. He is still serious regardless of his play style and seeks to win.

    Atobe style 1: play the war of attrition and drag out matches to exploit an opponents weakness
    atobe style 2: play ultra aggressive and atk all the time

    BOth styles for atobe are serious and are used to gain victory. I hope that helps to understand what it means by yukimura's seriousness versus sanada.

  16. #29
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Aura: A Logical Q & A

    Quote Originally Posted by ashore View Post
    @fayte

    yukimura was and wasn't holding back against sanada. We see yukimura's thoughts during his match with sanada, taht he is indeed serious.

    IMHO yukimura's seriousness =put opponent in yips, embarrass them, all while defeating the opponent. He speculatively does that to all his opponents, thus why he would use this tactic against his friend out of respect.
    Why come here to talk nonsense?
    Read the above posts that Ken and I did. Yips comes naturally when facing Yukimura. Its not something he ''activates'' or ''uses''. Read before talking crap.
    At no point does Yukimura say he wants to embarass his opponent once he has blinded them.

    Quote Originally Posted by ashore View Post
    I theorize while opponents are in yips he hits the tennis ball (due to his good ball control) to aim it at the opponent. (thus embarrassing them and winning slowly)
    No. Not for embarassment. Its just how he is. Otherwise he would have said its to embarass him. Remember the flashback Konomi did to show they are best friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by ashore View Post
    After black aura atk from sanada, yukimura i believe changed his play style to beat the opponent as fast as possible.
    it's just a different playstyle / tactic, but still serious.
    No dude. Sanada stopped using BA and w/out BA as the story showed us, Yuki > Sanada w/out BA.

    Quote Originally Posted by ashore View Post
    ANnother example is atobe's playstyle. He is still serious regardless of his play style and seeks to win.

    Atobe style 1: play the war of attrition and drag out matches to exploit an opponents weakness
    atobe style 2: play ultra aggressive and atk all the time

    BOth styles for atobe are serious and are used to gain victory. I hope that helps to understand what it means by yukimura's seriousness versus sanada.
    I see what your saying.
    To be honest, if nobody can give evidence that Yukimura NEVER took a point of an un-yipped Sanada then fine, but no matter which way you look at it, Yukimura w/out Yips > Sanada w/out BA and its foolish to say otherwise as Yukimura still won after the BA revealance and Sanada was NOT under the effect of yips.
    Yukimura's expression completely changed and we see him instantly take points off Sanada within the turn of a page.

  17. #30
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Aura: A Logical Q & A

    1. Yukimura wasn't playing at full strength until Sanada released BA.

    2. Sanada showed BA, Yukimura was very afraid of that: "the sudden fear that went through his mind, Yukimura couldn't believe what he saw". THEN, "I expected to enjoy some tennis today, guess I was wrong".

    3. After saying that, he gets totally serious and plays without holding back at full strength. The score right there is 4-1, then quickly goes to 7-1.

    That's how it is. Yukimura walks over Sanada without BA. There's no way Sanada without BA can score a point against Yuki.

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts