Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 70 Discussion

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 70 Discussion / 71 Predictions

what i hate in this chapter is Shioon losing his mind and always thinks that doing things secretly (pills from the doctor) can help him he always take things secretly maybe he should left the Head position and run away if he does not need help of the others around him it will not a bad decision if he ask Elder Kwon about restoring his Ki Center but in the end Shioon becomes a junkie

This is where Shioon's gonna fall and maybe the doctor will add some things on the new pills that will make Shioon addicted to it

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm i kinda felt bad for Shioon . Yeah i'm still pissed on him for his pathetic performance last chapter but seeing him like this now kinda makes me feel a little bad

But leaving this aside i have to say i'm shocked to see that the doc turned up to be an ashole Talking about humans like ingredients , he's indeed a psycho still i'm curious about the clan he's part of . The name of a new clan appeared , this must mean something . And Won-Jae is a bastard , i can't believe he wants to use Shioon to revive Shiho but still i think he doesn't know the blood is from Shioon right?
    And as i feared those pills are bad news . It was to be expected those aren't good for Shioon . Only hearing the actual name made it clear. I fear that it will create addiction or something
    But wait a sec , there's something i don't understand . The pills Shioon has now are from Sera right ? If that's so i find it strange that Sera didn't know about them. She should have discovered the pills aren't good for Shioon so why didn't she stop him from taking more
    Here's another reason to hate her

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont like the mad scientist guy,
    but i do recall at the final chapters of the breaker, he was at the martial art alliance building
    when the final clash of Nine arts dragon vs Three arts dragon happened.

Also i think there might be a possibility that some prolonged time ki-medicine could be produced, also with temporary lasting effects.
    Sun-woo clan did specialize in high speed movements, teaching their own members and other students their martial arts.
    If the first four elders (is the first generation), does this means theres also many more of those out there? (second generation)
    I did recalled that Shion was protected by 5 great sun-woo clan master class fighters, or somewhere along this line..
    Or am i wrong? (Southern Red Star was one of the stronger members within the Sun-woo clan)
    Though makes one wonder if there are others.

If Sun-woo clan alone is strong enough to be a 2/3 of the murim world, then it indicates they do have many more strong people
    Also they mentioned splinter factions of Sun-woo clan, does this mean those splinters also got their own kind of variants of the original martial arts of Sun-woo Clan?

About Elder Kwon following Shioon might be a possibility, he did once, why not twice?.
    Hmm i'm reading a bad vibe here, S.U.C. has been way too quiet, also i did noticed that S.U.C. was expanding their influence.
    I highly doubt that they will get even more powerfuller then before, but i might also be a possibility.

There's also a lot of unanswered questions around revival of Shi-Ho Lee, if it works with her,
    does Un-Wol or other bad people get revived back? i doubt this, but can't take this possibility away.

S.U.C. nor Black Forest Defence have acted lately, so what's the hold back?...
    Also its not like the entire Martial Arts Alliance is going to play sitting duck and gets kicked around by S.U.C.

The supernova's also makes me wonder, if there are more like those, annual or rarely..
    The murim world is quite interesting, thinking that its just a part of the world, though makes one wonder if there are many other alliances or groups?.

The ten great murim masters, titles given away... but what if a murim master hides his skills with very bad intentions?.
    It would be hard to do so, but i also cant take away this possibility.
    Being unrivaled means lots of training
    Last edited by The_kid; May 05, 2012 at 12:25 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure why people are surprised that the Doc had an agenda of his own, to me it was pretty clear that he wasn't a philanthropist...

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I had expectations from that doc . I mean i thought he will fix Shioon's Ki center . We all had high hopes and then baam ...he turns out to be an asshole .

I wonder if Shioon will mange to do something if he goes to meet him alone . Hmm but now that i think about it in this chapter we saw Elder Kwon who had a serious look on his face . I have a feeling he suspects Shioon and he's gonna keep his eyes on him , especially after he saw the state Shioon was after all this mess . I bet my 5 cents he'll follow Shioon when he goes to meet the doc

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what the Doc meant when he said Shioon is a medicinal ingredient... Whatever it is, doesn't sound very pleasant. Good thing Kwon is very perceptive.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@svyatoslav he meant what he said that he sees him as nothing more than a ingredient aka his blood for his use to get what he want's and that's more expensive ingredient to make whatever hes trying to make

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, Shioon is always left on it's own, when he needs help the most...

Before it was at least GMR who was backing him up and supported Shioon when needed, now Shioon needs to 'realize' on his own, when and to whom he can trust !!!

Right now all I'm hoping is that all what this arc is about is for Shioon to gain knowladge of murim world, and to grow up into a personality that can not be shaken by any word, what so ever, coming from the enemy and stand behind the principles Shioon himself believes are the correct one's (Shioon bare handedly experienced what the 'absolute bottom' in murim world is, thuz knows what awaits all murim and normal people alike in the worst case scenario !!!)...

About my prediction:
    • the doc that wants to save Shiho, tries to capture Shioon but would be stopped by 1000 subordinates from Shunwoo clan...

• later everybody Shioon, both doctors and people from Shunwoo clan would realize they can benefit one from another. Which is to develop a cure for Shioon on one side and for Shiho on another side, plus become rich when discovering a new type of medicine that could heal untill now some disease's, which were unable to cure...

• Shunwoo clan to go in war with Martial Arts Alliance(making people like Kangsung, Hyuk, ...) his enemies, but at the end realize that the main problem is a clan Hyuk originates and individuals from somewhere else, in other way known also as the main ringleaders that established Black Forest Defence, and who are really the bad guys standing behind everything, what would at the end GMR realize, thuz come back to his sense again...
    Last edited by Monsterguy; May 04, 2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

That doctor comes off as real bleep hole this chapter. I was expecting more from him for some reason.
    Can't wait to see what happens when things don't go the way doctor plans.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't understand why you guys are so pissed towards Mr. Doctor. He said he would restore Shioon's ki centers (not to Shioon, so we can trust those words), he admitted he has a PATIENT and for treating him he needs very expensive facilities... and that's what the blood's for. He's acting like an ass because he kinda has to, imo, if he wants to get what he needs. Also, I believe he's some kind of a runaway from his clan of devils, meaning that he's a good guy... just a bit mad, since he's a genius. I'm sure as hell he won't try to harm Shioon. Ever. Not unless it's strictly necessary to treat his condition (and I believe this is the case and that seeing Shioon as an ingredient is actually a psychological trick to help Mr. Doctor himself do what he has to do to help Shioon).

My 2 cents, of course.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Just give shion some time. He'll make that bae doctor fall in love with him.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Askmeabout View Post
    Just give shion some time. He'll make that bae doctor fall in love with him.
    Yeah you could be right about that 'cause Shion does have that ability

As for the doc being a good guy . Hmm don't know about that , he actually convinced me in this 1 chapter he's an ass so ..He's a fishy character that's for sure and i wouldn't be surprised if he were indeed a runaway from his clan.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

the doctor mentioned old tiger guy is he referring to Asian Kimbo Slice? or Elder Kwon?

did the doctor know that Shioon is the clan head?

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    the doctor mentioned old tiger guy is he referring to Asian Kimbo Slice? or Elder Kwon?

Main guess no ''because a limited amount of people know that''
    also the word has yet to come out...

He ment the crazy tiger that's the elder Jang Il. (Jun)
    The one Shion used to train with

http://www.mangareader.net/the-breaker-new-waves/5/2

crazy tiger reference: http://www.mangareader.net/the-breaker-new-waves/67/9
    Last edited by The_kid; May 05, 2012 at 12:03 PM.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post

Probably Asian Kimbo slice since he was the only one to come in contact with the doctor when he asked about Shioon's condition.

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast