Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 15 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Negative Syndicate

Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

There are two internet radio shows (?) that are uploaded in NicoNico Douga. They are about two people just discuss about their opinions and prediection on every Jump series in the issue and they are uploded in weekly. But, these radio shows (?) are in Japanese (since it is recorded by two Japanese men), I recommed these two programs for people who can understand Japanese (of course you need the account from NicoNico in order to listen to them). I listen to these every week and I am pretty enjoying them.

Jump Hihyoukai: http://www.nicovideo.jp/search/%E3%8...sort=f&order=d
    Jump Bansankai: http://www.nicovideo.jp/search/%E3%8...A4%90%E4%BC%9A

2. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Serious Sam's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Question: I was wondering if anyone will be translating Bulge?
    Shueisha and Kodansha Forever!

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Drmke View Post
    I only looked at that chapter because of what you said and
    Spoiler show
    I actually enjoy Pajama too, so far it's been a very good series. A little more serious and emotionally raw than has been the norm for recent Jump manga. And actually quite well written, a series I'd actually recommend. I also enjoyed Dogashi Kaiden, Hamada's previous series, and had been really excited for his return. I'm glad to see it is doing pretty well so far. I'm glad so many series ended or were canceled recently, it give Pajama a better chance of lasting.

I'm hoping Koisome Momiji is translated soon, not that I have high hopes, but I'd still like to try it. I'm not really that interested in Bulge or Psi, if they are translated I may give them a try anyway.

Spoiler show

Jump seemingly is allowing a lot more fanservice again; Nisekoi has even featured nudity recently, albeit with the tiniest whiffs of steam covering certain key body parts. Nevertheless, it was still as racy as anything from To Love Ru.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

If anyone wants to discuss Pajama without spoilers, here is the thread: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...-Hamada-Kosuke
    Last edited by Kaiten; May 15, 2012 at 11:29 PM.

5. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    I actually enjoy Pajama too, so far it's been a very good series. A little more serious and emotionally raw than has been the norm for recent Jump manga. And actually quite well written, a series I'd actually recommend. I also enjoyed Dogashi Kaiden, Hamada's previous series, and had been really excited for his return. I'm glad to see it is doing pretty well so far. I'm glad so many series ended or were canceled recently, it give Pajama a better chance of lasting.

I'm hoping Koisome Momiji is translated soon, not that I have high hopes, but I'd still like to try it. I'm not really that interested in Bulge or Psi, if they are translated I may give them a try anyway.

Spoiler show

Jump seemingly is allowing a lot more fanservice again; Nisekoi has even featured nudity recently, albeit with the tiniest whiffs of steam covering certain key body parts. Nevertheless, it was still as racy as anything from To Love Ru.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

If anyone wants to discuss Pajama without spoilers, here is the thread: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...-Hamada-Kosuke
    Well, perhaps the reason for my surprise is that I've never seen or read those series (VGA & I"s) is because I was too young to know about them. So I suppose it's not a surprise for fans around my age to be that surprised with that scene. Now I'm wondering where that chapter of Pajama's will rank.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Pajama first chapters did not really interested me so I stopped reading it rapidly. Nisekoi also tired me. I guess I'm not a jump romcom guy. So I'm not really looking for a 3d one.
    As for Bulge, given that Zoo was quite popular it shouldn't wait long until it's translated especially if it is well received. HQ which was not scanlated made a rapid comeback once its TOC ranks were confirmed to be good.

It seems to be a good moment to be serialized in Jump, none of the last series since ST&RS was canceled after a few chapters. 2010 curse seems to be forgotten

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ouch poor Mago. It's really taken a beating this time. Also kinda sad to see Kurogane and Magico down there. At least Medaka is above the bottom 5 this week.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeromcd's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Heiji View Post
    #25 :
    Did Inumaru Dashi end this issue?

Negative Syndicate

Jump is putting one shot without ending anything? Is that means there are extra space in Jump?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member clydu94's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I really like Pajama. In fact I'm loving it recently. It's a good serie who has some potential. There is less ecchi in the recent chapters and the manga is way better like that.

However concerning this ToC I find it ridiculous.. Japanese people, Y U PUT BLEACH SO LOW ? I can't understand. Naruto second.. This is real BS.

Negative Syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by Heiji View Post
    Look like because no absent in #26.
    If so, then I wonder if it'll be possible to be only one series end/axe on next session with two new series start.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Jaiden82's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't like the TOC this week. The bottom five have some of my favorites in it. Poor Mago. Well at least Bleach moved from where it was last week. What is Bulge going to be about?

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Syndicate View Post
    Jump is putting one shot without ending anything? Is that means there are extra space in Jump?
    Well since HxH is on hiatus, I say why not.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Drmke's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah I thought I vaguely remembered that name ^^ never read the actual series though.

OCCUPY THE WORLD

I got by Kaiten.
    <%M3J> Though I wouldn't mind Sari dominating me.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

There is that superficial moment where you look at Nisekoi, Beelzebub, and Pajama and realize they have three things in common: male lead has black spikey hair, female lead is blonde, second female lead has black hair. O_o *just realized this* Of course, besides this element, the three of them are extremely different.

I'm happy for Beelzebub getting a color page, it should be the start of a new arc!

Just for my own amusement, how would you rank series according to strongest fujoshi fanbase?

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    Just for my own amusement, how would you rank series according to strongest fujoshi fanbase?
    Naruto would definately be number 1.
    Maybe Reborn Second.
    Bleach in 3rd, maybe.

I'm basing my list on 2 other forum activities, full of fujoshis.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Negative Syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    There is that superficial moment where you look at Nisekoi, Beelzebub, and Pajama and realize they have three things in common: male lead has black spikey hair, female lead is blonde, second female lead has black hair. O_o *just realized this* Of course, besides this element, the three of them are extremely different.
    I don't think Raku has a spiky hair like Oga and male lead in Pajama (darn, I forgot his name).

Thread Closed
Page 15 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast