Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter !!

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

    5 4.76%
  • 2 (Average)

    14 13.33%
  • 3 (Good)

    37 35.24%
  • 4 (Great!)

    39 37.14%
  • 5 (Epic)

    8 7.62%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

    2 1.90%
New Reply
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 170

Thread: One Piece 666 Discussion

  1. #136
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Law is a doctor he can connect nerves plus he's df power so no more questions bout how can they move their legs

    First island in new world and the straw hats got owned. Actually I won't hate it if Zoro and co lose, that just makes it for me more exciting and thrilling (that's how they are from the start anyways, lose then win makes the fights more epic) neither will I hate it if it's the kinemon theory body swap or whatever it is (which is pretty unlogical right now cause kinemon hasn't shown any kind of ability like that). I'll just trust in Oda and his story cause the strawhats will win in the end no matter what! xD Furthermore, I'm not really into fights. What I love about One Piece is the plot. Fights for me are just epic scenes to make the story more cooler.

    Based on this arc, I think the next islands in the new world won't be like in grand line anymore (Luffy vs. Main Antagonist). I'm expecting for a 10 way battle in an island or Luffy fighting 10 bosses on his own (hahaha maybe it'll happen we'll never know^^), more mysteries and strong new characters.

    RED HAWK!

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #137
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darkdrone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    467
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Found the chapter to be quite good. My only question is how did Yeti Cool Brothers defeat Brook and Zoro? We will find out soon enough but that really surprised me.


    "It’s not always the talented that wins! But the ones who won because they persevere!"

  4. #138
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    a lot of people pointed out that it may be a trick of the tanuki-samurai,although I thought that it had just the power of wearing clothes and becoming a tanuki.

  5. #139
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,946
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    I'm pretty sure CC meant nothing more than dealing with Law is more difficult than dealing with idiot subordinates. Idiot subordinates do not ask questions, don't have ulterior motives, and do not have to be outwitted. Smart guys like Law need to be handled with some delicacy, intelligence is a weapon.
    Because of that i think in the end CC is going to regret pointing that gun at Law. This arc may end up being just as much, if not more, about Law then it ultimately is about the SH's. I can definitely see a scenario where at the end of this arc CC is in a compromising position and asks Law for assistance and in turn Law with a smile on his face replies by saying let me show you why it is that they call me the Surgeon of Death.

    "Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

  6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #140
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    27,424
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Because of that i think in the end CC is going to regret pointing that gun at Law. This arc may end up being just as much, if not more, about Law then it ultimately is about the SH's. I can definitely see a scenario where at the end of this arc CC is in a compromising position and asks Law for assistance and in turn Law with a smile on his face replies by saying let me show you why it is that they call me the Surgeon of Death.
    Agreed, revelations about Law, his past, and motivations will likely be important later in the series. Law will probably return in a later arc, making the events at Punk Hazard relevant again. CC seems like a one shot villain, someone who is defeated and then of little consequence later, even if he makes a cameo later. The one important role I can imagine CC playing is to provide, in defeat, more information about Dr. Vegapunk. At the end of the arc Smoker will probably arrest CC, who will spend the rest of the series in Impel Down.

  8. #141
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Israel
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Being strong(physically-brute strength),big and intimidating is usefull and can defeat many opponents, but luffi's df should counter their guns and any other straight forward attacks(punches and such)... As was seen in this chapter their guns cause lots of smoke,sound and has an impressive impact/explosion(for obviouse reasons), but none of this effects were noticed at zoro's,brook's and nami's scene. So do they have a unique ability that we haven't seen yet or do they just make use of their gigantic size in order to carry mighty guns?

    I don't think we should take law's actions at the end of this chapter too siriuesly(slicing cc's subbordinates) because he is allowed to do what ever he wants to do on this island, and because they have interfered with him, he slice them. plain and simple.

    Since law doesn't want the WG to find about his doings in PH, i think we can assume(atleast in my opinion) that whatever he is doing probably won't be tolerated by the goverment,and will result in him losing his shichibukai status. Unlike flamingo's slave trade,which is rather unimportant(in the goverments eyes) and therfor can be tolerated.
    Last edited by pizzaslicepwnu; May 12, 2012 at 05:24 PM.

  9. #142
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    btw,the end of the chapter was great,Law going wherever he wants, adfirming that he hasn't to account anyone. I wonder where he is heading to,though. to luffy? to smoker?to another place?

  10. #143
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    27,424
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzaslicepwnu View Post
    Being strong(physically-brute strength),big and intimidating is usefull and can defeat many opponents, but luffi's df should counter their guns and any other straight forward attacks(punches and such)... As was seen in this chapter their guns cause lots of smoke,sound and has an impressive impact/explosion(for obviouse reasons), but none of this effects were noticed at zoro's,brook's and nami's scene. So do they have a unique ability that we haven't seen yet or do they just make use of their gigantic size in order to carry mighty guns?
    Luffy and Chopper [Sanji] were unharmed, the Yeti Brothers withdrew as soon as Luffy returned to the camp. They "killed" Brownbeard and seized Nami [Franky] alive before Luffy returned. The Yeti Brothers never attacked Luffy, withdrawing as soon as he approached. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...0/c666/16.html

    Based on that link, and the fact that Zoro and company never even saw them, I suspect the Yeti Brothers have a "perfect" camouflage (or disappearance) ability. Check the link: in the first panel Luffy attacks. In the second he is shocked, noting "huh", "he is gone" in the second and third panels. We already know Zoro and company never even saw them attack, and Brownbeard made all of those bad jokes that Yeti Brothers were unknown, never show themselves, that no one had seen their face. Maybe Oda is dropping a hint that they have some sort of invisibility, camouflage, or disappearance ability.

    Quote Quote:
    Since law doesn't want the WG to find about his doings in PH, i think we can assume(atleast in my opinion) that whatever he is doing probably won't be tolerated by the goverment,and will result in him losing his shichibukai status. Unlike flamingo's slave trade,which is rather unimportant(in the goverments eyes) and therfor can be tolerated.
    Law seems more concerned about CC's than activities than his own. He did not hide his presence from a Marine Vice-Admiral, implying that not even Smoker had the authority to extradite him from the island. Law did not seem concerned that Marines had spotted him, he probably assumed that the Government would not react if Smoker reported that Law alone was spotted at Punk Hazard. He did not move to restrain the Marines until the Strawhats were spotted with the children. While Law's presence might not draw the governments attention, CC's would. The presence of a mad scientist with 300 million beri bounty, conducting illegal experiments on children would draw government attention. That would be enough for the government to order Marines to storm the facility and investigate all of the research being conducted.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #144
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    the spoiler said that law started taking down Caesar's subordinates one after the other. yet,hereI'd say that it's just the jerk who dared talked to him. do you think he was there with some comrades? or that law isn't really defeating Caesar's subordinates?

  13. #145
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    with ya mom!..
    Country
    Denmark
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    He took down more than one (;
    However I don't think he will go all the way and take down everyone.
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

  14. #146
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    indeed(although I don't see other subordinates sliced ),there was written "at the back door" so law is heading to the place where he has to meet luffy. probably next chapter we will have their meeting!!

  15. #147
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    27,424
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Presumably he is going to rescue the children, which should lead him right to Luffy. Maybe Law will one shot the Yeti Brothers.

  16. #148
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,066
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post

    Based on that link, and the fact that Zoro and company never even saw them, I suspect the Yeti Brothers have a "perfect" camouflage (or disappearance) ability. Check the link: in the first panel Luffy attacks. In the second he is shocked, noting "huh", "he is gone" in the second and third panels. We already know Zoro and company never even saw them attack, and Brownbeard made all of those bad jokes that Yeti Brothers were unknown, never show themselves, that no one had seen their face. Maybe Oda is dropping a hint that they have some sort of invisibility, camouflage, or disappearance ability.
    I think that is not the case... there might be some strange movements they have (since simple fas movements is something luffy cant m iss)...but it could not be invisibility or camouflage at least for the simple reason that if it was so luffy must have sensed them (haki).. since he was in battle mode.. and luffy said "Huh!! he is gone" ... there is a possibility that one of them had an ability to disappear (both cant be the ability user with same ability) ,,,, Anyways as I have said in my last post also.. they werent the interesting part...

    Yeti brothers took brownbeard out (I presume he is not dead... since no supporting characters like him die except for the war arc) ... and thus since now he know the true nature of CC ... all under the command of brownbeard will no longer listen to him...

  17. #149
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    with ya mom!..
    Country
    Denmark
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    indeed(although I don't see other subordinates sliced ),there was written "at the back door" so law is heading to the place where he has to meet luffy. probably next chapter we will have their meeting!!
    lol, it's my mistake.. Forgot about Law's power XD

    I actually want Luffy to meet smoker more than Law.. I think Law working on his own is fine for now, it makes him more mysterious ;D
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

  18. #150
    Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Liberia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,584
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Maybe this is not a right place to ask, but where is Law's crews? So far, there is no single hint about them right?

New Reply
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts