Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter !!

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

    5 4.76%
  • 2 (Average)

    14 13.33%
  • 3 (Good)

    37 35.24%
  • 4 (Great!)

    39 37.14%
  • 5 (Epic)

    8 7.62%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

    2 1.90%
New Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 170

Thread: One Piece 666 Discussion

  1. #31
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Delmar001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Great to see Bentham alive!!! Taken over 5.5 too. Beck, you were close on your issue prediction when it came to the cover at least!

    Monet did not have wings when Law arrived, that was because it was Law who made the modifications to the people on the island,
    making them Centaurs and Monet a Harpy.

    Did feel bad for Brownbeard. Had all his faith in CC, but only to be betrayed. Wonder if now he may help out the SH later down the line.
    Dunno if the YCB actually killed him or not, due to SH interference.

    Also, a good point made by someone else. If they are soo powerful, then why are they hiding and running and using less that straight-forward tactics?
    Ussop my boy, you are going to shine in the next few chapters I feel.

    Also, the prediction that Kinemon changes the three that are allegedly killed...yeah, I like that. Very good call I think.

    Just me, or did Monet look ALOT like Nami before she had wings? Also, like the swirly crazy eye glasses she has.
    And CC...his "Coat" wth the "GAS GAS" written on it. Had to laugh.

  2. #32
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,098
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Great! bon chan is alive! how right we were foreseeing this cover! I hope we will see him soon,maybe at the reverie.he must be changed since the cover didn't show his face. do you know what I'm talkin about, right?

  3. #33
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    299
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    bon clay prolly got a new face LOL...getting poisoned by magellan partially hahahaha.

    please wait for my fanmade chapter 667 LOL...im thinking domino would be next to be featured in the cover.

  4. #34
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,098
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    wait a moment!!! who the f**k translated the chapter? even a child would have made a better work than that guy. I can't even be sure whether the translation was right or not!

  5. #35
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    P.Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Country
    Kenya
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    339
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Delmar001 View Post
    Monet did not have wings when Law arrived, that was because it was Law who made the modifications to the people on the island,
    making them Centaurs and Monet a Harpy.
    she also did not look sick or incapacitated in any way. makes me think that her bird form is due to her own devil's fruit and not law's powers. it would be great for her character imo...this would mean her harpy form is her human hybrid form
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo


  6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #36
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ( ´_ゝ`) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,970
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    wait a moment!!! who the f**k translated the chapter? even a child would have made a better work than that guy. I can't even be sure whether the translation was right or not!
    What did you not understand? Elaborate and we will answer.

    How does not showin his face accomplish him suprising us? His power is to change his face any he has seen and why would he appear at the Reverie being imprisoned in ID?
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

  8. #37
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Why hate? It's actually getting better story wise and with all the build ups Oda is doing, I feel that this arc will have an epic ending. I can't wait what will happen next!

    RED HAWK!

  9. #38
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Barbados
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    It seems like the yeti brothers can either move great distances using some kind of technique or erase their presence completely. Since Luffy's COO didn't sense them after they disappeared, which can kind of explain why Zoro and the others got caught of guard (Also Zoro and Sanji were probably arguing too much and noticed them when it was too late)

    I also wonder what Law's master plan is though? Is he taking orders from the WG to expose who Joker is?? Or is he after some of Vegapunk's old technology? It's obvious he plans to use the SH's arrival to distract CC so he can accomplish his goals but I just can't figure out what he's after. Is it something for his crew whom is MIA or is something else that would help him find one piece. So much mystery.........and if he is after something on the island why not just take out CC's heart like he did to smoker's? *sigh* It's chapter's like these that make me want to stop reading one piece for 3 months or so, so I don't have to deal with the suspense all the time

  10. #39
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    I can't get over how interesting Mone's character is! xD
    Harpy design and swirly glasses is one thing but now we can see she wasn't an invalid before Law had arrived. Which means she probably asked him to 'modify' her for personal reasons. Also, I like how well-informed she is.
    ...but her attitude towards Strawhats has to change! They're not 'dangerous', lady! They're CRAZY!

  11. #40
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,098
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    What did you not understand? Elaborate and we will answer.

    How does not showin his face accomplish him suprising us? His power is to change his face any he has seen and why would he appear at the Reverie being imprisoned in ID?
    I was talking about the guy who translated this chapter from japanese. it's full of mistakes,and don't tell me you didn't notice them.
    about bon clay,you read that he is the new "queen" ,didn't you? so I think Iva made him a woman before leaving the kingdom to him,probably the former joined Dragon's army again. being a sovereing makes he allowed to go to the reverie,imo.

  12. #41
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ( ´_ゝ`) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,970
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Taking out the guards is not really a problem, it's their idiocy to not let him through or more like even questioning him, when he's on equal terms with Caesar. Law and CC have some form of benefit for working together, they've done so for months and this disturbance didn't seem to change their partnership a lot, so no reason to take out each others hearts.

    Since he knows about Joker I doubt that he will try to expose him, maybe he's a highly ranked marine. Law could just keep the information hidden of him, staying at a even for Shichibukai prohibited islands, so Joker won't have something on Trafalgar. Or Joker does know about the secret experiments from the past and he can't learn about [Dr.] Law search for something immensly valuable/important.

    Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    I was talking about the guy who translated this chapter from japanese. it's full of mistakes,and don't tell me you didn't notice them.
    about bon clay,you read that he is the new "queen" ,didn't you? so I think Iva made him a woman before leaving the kingdom to him,probably the former joined Dragon's army again. being a sovereing makes he allowed to go to the reverie,imo.
    Iva hasn't met Bon Kurei since they escaped ID two years back, I'm 100% sure of that. Bon Kurei's last moments where when Magellan exposed him as a fake and imprisoned him again, only to enable him to run lvl 5.5 by accident. Furthermore a male to female transgender can very well be called queen.[e.g. the famous tg in germany Olivia Jones]

    ... do you realize what a king/queen in a prison is? It's a fantasy title with no benefits outside of their little hidden kingdom. How would they get out of there and why would the WG let them take part in the reverie, when they are just a group of criminals? Did you turn of your brain while writing that? I really want to know how you came to that conclusion.
    Last edited by Schabrak; May 09, 2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: grammar
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

  13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  14. #42
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    Macedonia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by 5StepsAhead View Post
    It seems like the yeti brothers can either move great distances using some kind of technique or erase their presence completely. Since Luffy's COO didn't sense them after they disappeared, which can kind of explain why Zoro and the others got caught of guard (Also Zoro and Sanji were probably arguing too much and noticed them when it was too late)

    I also wonder what Law's master plan is though? Is he taking orders from the WG to expose who Joker is?? Or is he after some of Vegapunk's old technology? It's obvious he plans to use the SH's arrival to distract CC so he can accomplish his goals but I just can't figure out what he's after. Is it something for his crew whom is MIA or is something else that would help him find one piece. So much mystery.........and if he is after something on the island why not just take out CC's heart like he did to smoker's? *sigh* It's chapter's like these that make me want to stop reading one piece for 3 months or so, so I don't have to deal with the suspense all the time
    If law needed technology he probably could have gone to vegapunk.

    And that would explain how zoro got caught off guard, but zoro trained with Mihawk - he shouldn't get taken down that easily. If that really is luffy's crew, then I hope the Yeti Brothers are really strong, even by new world standards. If they aren't then the entire new world will be Luffy saving his crew. Hopefully it isn't really them, or they got taken down by some gas or something (it would be cliche, but I'd take that over zoro or brook losing in a fight already).

    I would assume that they got hit with tranquilizers, but they were stated as "dead", not as incapacitated, so I doubt that is the case.

  15. #43
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MrTeatime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Göteborg AKA Gothemburg
    Country
    Sweden
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Delmar001 View Post
    Monet did not have wings when Law arrived, that was because it was Law who made the modifications to the people on the island,
    making them Centaurs and Monet a Harpy.

    Also, a good point made by someone else. If they are soo powerful, then why are they hiding and running and using less that straight-forward tactics?
    Ussop my boy, you are going to shine in the next few chapters I feel.

    Also, the prediction that Kinemon changes the three that are allegedly killed...yeah, I like that. Very good call I think.
    First of, I really did not like that Oda resurected Bon-san. Especially in that setting. Every bit as unentertaining as MAgellans demotion.
    Whats the point of a heroic sacrifice if you can always assume that the sacrifice will survive. I thought that Aces arc where the final point where One Piece grew up as a manga, with the death of Ace, Sabo and Bon-san.

    I really like the theory that the 'dead' strawhats where decoys, good one!

    I personally love the arc thus far, and the retreat of the assasins where tactically correct. Our pirates have gone for far to long w/out facing a foe with some IQ and smarts. Anyone remember Crocodiles convoluted traps in Alabasta? Enels tactic of divide and conquer? Quite the difference from fisman arc.

    About the Harpy, I noted she had human legs when Law came to the island, why cange to claws? No I'm quite sure she's eaten a Harpy-fruit.http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/662/12
    Plus, she was introduced as "Harpy" in that little box, must say That I was hoping that she would be a new race, not just another devilfruit.
    Last edited by MrTeatime; May 09, 2012 at 10:41 AM.

  16. #44
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Franklyn D. Kieran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    England
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTeatime View Post
    Plus, she was introduced as "Harpy" in that little box, must say That I was hoping that she would be a new race, not just another devilfruit.
    I think her name is Harpy Mone, I don't think that was meant to indicate she was an actual Harpy. But that's just how I interpreted it

    I'm super curious about these Yeti Brothers, as somebody stated before they really do look like two of Chopper's Monster Point. I'd love for Ussop to get his chance o shine like some others have mentioned also. It's making me wonder whether or not we will have the return of Sogeking anytime soon, so that he can get his bounty raised quiet a bit. Once the Straw Hats have been known to be behind the destruction of a big event in a place like that, I'd be shocked if they didn't get their Bounties raised even a little.


    This must be how Anti-Obito Theorists felt when Kishimoto revealed Tobi as Obito.

  17. #45
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,098
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Taking out the guards is not really a problem, it's their idiocy to not let him through or more like even questioning him, when he's on equal terms with Caesar. Law and CC have some form of benefit for working together, they've done so for months and this disturbance didn't seem to change their partnership a lot, so no reason to take out each others hearts.

    Since he knows about Joker I doubt that he will try to expose him, maybe he's a highly ranked marine. Law could just keep the information hidden of him staying at a even for him prohibited islands, so Joker won't have something on Trafalgar. Or Joker does know about the secret experiments from the past and he can't learn about [Dr.] Law search for something immensly valuable/important.


    Iva hasn't met Bon Kurei since they escaped ID two years back, I'm 100% sure of that. Bon Kurei's last moments where when Magellan exposed him as a fake and imprisoned him again, only to enable him to run lvl 5.5 by accident. Furthermore a male to female transgender can very well be called queen.[e.g. the famous tg in germany Olivia Jones]

    ... do you realize what a king/queen in a prison is? It's a fantasy title with no benefits outside of their little hidden kingdom. How would they get out of there and why would the WG let them take part in the reverie, when they are just a group of criminals? Did you turn of your brain while writing that? I really want to know how you came to that conclusion.
    what the??? YOU ARE RIGHT! I missed that they are still at ID! what a bad sight! but why didn't he escaped when Blackbeard and the others defeated magellan?! what a stupid thing: if I'd noticed it I'd have voted "bad"!

New Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts