Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter !!

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

5 4.76%
  • 2 (Average)

14 13.33%
  • 3 (Good)

37 35.24%
  • 4 (Great!)

39 37.14%
  • 5 (Epic)

8 7.62%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

2 1.90%
New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: One Piece 666 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 666 Discussion/ 667 Prediction

I watched ocumentary where among other they talked about snipers and technology utilised by t hem and by the way they mentioned that camouflage suit they usually wear over them that gives them ability to hide two meters from the target without them noticing and somehow from the first time i saw cool bros i thought they looked weird and unnatural for yetis and they are snipers. Could they be normal giants dressed in some sorts of camo suit that makes them resembles yeti but gives them ability to hide.... First thing i thought when i saw man wearing that suit was "he looks like yeti"
    Sorry for my Engrish...

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

@Schabrak,
    you remember you pointed out that Mr.2 was captured and then he escaped again? well,I think that's clearly impossible,because no way he could have escaped again,especially since there were noone at level 5,5 any longer. this is how things went:
    Mr.2 was defeated by magellan; BB and the others defeat magellan; mr.2 and the others trans/prisoners escape and reach level 5,5. mr.2 didn't escape either ebcause he was physically able,or because the marines arrived there to check magellan's conditions. not to mention that mr.2 wouldn't have been able to leave impel down,without a ship

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what comment you are talking about[D3 has a downtime ], but there shouldn't have been a way to overcome the poison to run again, so Bentham was likely imprisoned again, it doesn't really matter if it's lvl 1,2,3,.. because there are many ways into the Newkama land as explained by Iva. You don't have to be a free man to get in, as everyone of them is/was a prisoner already before they got in.
    Last edited by Schabrak; May 15, 2012 at 03:05 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Camouflage for the yeti's a good idea. Hey, what if Law's crew are in the lake on a submarine just waiting for Law's instructions. I think Law is searching for some government files, maybe something that has connection with Vegapunk's inventions.

RED HAWK!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member c0nflikt's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A yeti style ghillie suit, that'd certainly be Oda-like. I think it is a haki and or more advanced ability they are using. I hope the yeti bro's are not hype, and actually are legitamately threatening foes for the SHs. Not even threatening but not total fodder like the NFP atleast, i mean the samurai guy has been shown to be tough vs brook already and that was just his torso.
    Quote Originally Posted by Character
    Constantine Woe • Captain • Juggernaut Pirates • Markswoman/Inventorr
    • Bounty :0 • SD Earned : 200 • Beli : 53,687,500 • L : Grand Line
    Strength: 50 | Speed: 50 | Stamina: 30 | Accuracy: 102 | Fortune: 58

Check out my blog!
    Twitter: @CorpseMoney

New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12