Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate Bleach 491

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

13 21.67%
  • Good

29 48.33%
  • Average

14 23.33%
  • Bad

4 6.67%
New Reply
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 491 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 491 Discussion / 492 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    Would someone be so kind as to explain this page to me?
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/16062647/3
    it is a novel being released about bleach more info http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=820204

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    The manga never actually implied a release was necessary to release allon though.
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-790-6/...apter-336.html

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

lol,what a great asnwer! btw,as I said,they have probably found a way to summon him without transforimng,otherwise the 3 bestia are already transformed and we can't see it yet.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be kinda awesome if Ichigo temporary (a long one), either lost his bankai or was unable to use it due to the risk of loosing it.
    I'm in the boat with everyone who think Ichigo has used his bankai too much, the problem is just, it would be bad for Ichigo not to use it if he "could" without any trouble. So adding trouble for using it is a great way to stop him from overusing bankai and Force Ichigo into badass shikai shows, he has a lot of growing potential (still) + His Hollow to explorer.

I didn't like the bankai removing or sealing ability in the early arc either, but the more I think about it, the more I love it. It's a great tool to show more shikai Ichigo.
    On the other hand, we still need to see many captain bankais, but I think Kubo has a way around that, would be foolish not to show them all when ppl love bankais (albeit not overused).

Imho, I think the king knows Ichigos power range, and it "seems like", the stronger you are, the faster you can get out of the bankai sealing, thus why the king said "it will keep Ichigo in HM for a while".
    Similar to how Grimjow sealed off Ulq back in the HM days, but just for his bankai instead. The more reatsu, the faster you can break the "seal". Assuming they don't render bankai useless permanently of course.

If this is the case, then someone strong enough should be able to "seal" Ichigo's bankai, however if too weak they can't since Ichigo just smahes out of it.
    In other words, it should be someone atleast on pair or close to pair with Ichigo to be able to seal off his bankai.

In other words, if all this is true or somewhat true, then we could be open to see a lot more shikai badass moments!

Got to think, why else did he redesign Ichigo's shikai to look so awesome? and why did Urahara come along? Is it time for Ichigo to learn to fight like a tactician like Urahara? Kiddo and what not? I would LOVE Kubo if this is the case! =)

Ichigo getting wicked strong "again" in his shikai, just imagine him when he starts using bankai again, how fundamentally different he would fight with all his bankai potential after he has learned to fight truly in shikai.

Awesome shikai moments ~
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-604-20...apter-150.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-605-6/...apter-151.html

http://www.mangareader.net/94-605-17...apter-151.html <--- Epic!
    &
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-565-6/...apter-111.html

http://www.mangareader.net/94-587-17...apter-133.html

I'm bound to think that Ichigo will rely much more on his shikai after next time he uses his bankai, I think he either gets it sealed or knows he cant use his bankai due to it will be sealed (Urahara warning him for example).
    That not only leaves shikai fight/training, but also his hollow abilities.

It would be so damned epic to see Ichigo return to bankai after becoming a monster in shikai, as he used to be! Just check the links above for memories.

Praying for Kubo, let Ichigo get his bankai get sealed!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he wont get his bankai sealed he is different even the quincys thought it many not be possible. but liked that it was confirmed by ivan. i think there is something different about ichigo that his bankai cant be sealed. plus he barely got his powers back it would be stupid to lose some of them again. and i dont get why people hate ichigo going bankai its his powers and its stornger then shikai why use an inferior power.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Mrlazsa pointed the best explanation out: ichigo's bankai,as stated during his fight against Byakuya,is internal and not outer.in fact it doesn't modify its form but strengthened the internal aspects. that's why they couldn't,in our opinions.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    he wont get his bankai sealed he is different even the quincys thought it many not be possible. but liked that it was confirmed by ivan. i think there is something different about ichigo that his bankai cant be sealed. plus he barely got his powers back it would be stupid to lose some of them again. and i dont get why people hate ichigo going bankai its his powers and its stornger then shikai why use an inferior power.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    Mrlazsa pointed the best explanation out: ichigo's bankai,as stated during his fight against Byakuya,is internal and not outer.in fact it doesn't modify its form but strengthened the internal aspects. that's why they couldn't,in our opinions.
    That is however not fact though, and I find this explanation very unlikely. Not to be rude or anything, but I simply don't see a connection to the Bleach "physics" that we know of in such an explanation.

Let me rephrase that, I don't want to shoot down other theories, but to find the actual truth in Bleach, no matter who is right or wrong
    If you give me one I can agree on with evidences rather than vague ideas with missing big and important manga facts, then I'll join your theory right away.

Just saying Ichigo is different is not an explanation at all in it self, we all know that he failed because Ichigo is special, but can you explain why they coulnd't?

What I mean is, we can't just jump to conclusions on vague ideas, we need evidence.
    Also we have to be open minded to all theories possible because no one knows "yet" or "ever" how Kubo works his Bleach universe.

For all we know, it could have failed simply due to Ichigo's sheer reatsu and the fact that he "bursted" himself out, rather than the techique failed to work on him.
    To me, that doesn't make Ichigo immune at all, it was just a too big power difference between the two.

Just like when Ichigo bursted out of the previous dimensions he was trapped in, in the Fullbringer arc, or Aizens top #90 Kiddo.

He bursted himself out again this time, he broke the technique into pieces.
    We know that this is normally due to power differences, othervice you simply can't do this with raw power.

For example a weak kiddo would only leave burn marks if used on some strong individual, However it would blow someone to oblivion if the kiddo came from Aizen, Yama or Ichigo and used it on some relative weak indivudual.

It seems very similar to me, therefore the most likely, Ichigo bursted himself out.

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/483/14 Ichigo's armor starts to break apart, a sign he's reatsu is being manipulated or forced.
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/483/15 Ichigo breaks out, a sign that the techqiue used was too weak in strength, someone on par with Ichigo would probably have much greater success than some weak dude like this.

So in conclusion, the technique actually worked on Ichigo, but Ichigo was strong enough to destroy it.
    So in other words, if someone much stronger, or if used while the Quincy is released in Vollstandig, and thus much, much, much stronger, then perhaps Ichigo can't break out, depending on the user.
    Last edited by Quantized; May 13, 2012 at 12:15 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think it has to do with ichigo being a true blood as stated by the hollow who killed ichigos mother kubo said he would explained it in this arc. also that the mysteries and reasons behind Kurosaki Masaki's death will be revealed as well as her past and the mystery of ichigos birth. i am betting ichigos mother was a quincy and and that is why ichigo will not be affected by the quicys attack. the quincys know something that is why they thought ivan would fail. even if not true i think something is up with ichigo and there is a reason why he is one of the 5 special war potentials. and his bankai is his trade mark he wont lose it.

http://drhiphop85.com/2012/02/06/the...hat-to-expect/
    Last edited by NAM61; May 13, 2012 at 05:11 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

For one we don't know exactly how they seal bankai's all we know is that because they are quincy then its due to the bankai's release of reishi, imo they suck the reishi before it can form the transformations.... I think ichigo can't have his bankai sealed due to one of three things.

1. Ichigo being more then just a shinigami (maybe quincy or "royalty")

2. After learning the final technique of his zanpakto made his powers united thus mastering his bankai

3. Or it was due to Ivan being a pussy and no way near the level of ichigo

The last one could well be a possibility, i mean Buckbeard did say he had something special planned for him (i think)
    Spoiler show

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

despite your opinion, we know that ichigo's bankai is different from the others', as byakuya said. and ehre we have that ichigo's bankai can't be stolen,whereas Sasakibe's could. I wonder whether the 5 special weapons are all bankay-safe or if just ichigo's one is. probably the latter,since the vandenreich had already acknowledged him as one of the 5,yet they didn't expect his bankai to counter their trick

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Then the 5 war potentials are byakauya, kenji, ikku(we may not see it due to him still hiding it but who knows), kenpachi zaraki, plus ichigo..... reasons are people who have close contact with ichigo seems to be affected some how.... look at chad and orihima, plus the girl who knows karate, and the dude that was obsessed with ichigo are all some what effected by his reistsu
    Spoiler show

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    Then the 5 war potentials are byakauya, kenji, ikku(we may not see it due to him still hiding it but who knows), kenpachi zaraki, plus ichigo..... reasons are people who have close contact with ichigo seems to be affected some how.... look at chad and orihima, plus the girl who knows karate, and the dude that was obsessed with ichigo are all some what effected by his reistsu
    except ichigo,those aren't so strong,comparing them to aizen or perfect ichigo or yamamoto. I'm 100%sure that aizen is one of the 5,although kirge already commented on aizen...btw,ikkaku and renji are off,surely.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cyber34's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I find it hard to believe that Ayon's punch is that strong in comparison to Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou. That form Kirge is in probably nulifies reiatsu based attacks by absorbing the user's reaitsu like Ishida did with Ichigo's sword here http://www.mangapanda.com/94-502-18/...hapter-48.html and it heightens a Quincy's defense using the opponents own energy.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    except ichigo,those aren't so strong,comparing them to aizen or perfect ichigo or yamamoto. I'm 100%sure that aizen is one of the 5,although kirge already commented on aizen...btw,ikkaku and renji are off,surely.
    So can you tell me what happened in the 17 month time gap?
    Last edited by devstauk; May 13, 2012 at 07:24 PM.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member clydu94's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber34 View Post
    I find it hard to believe that Ayon's punch is that strong in comparison to Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou. That form Kirge is in probably nulifies reiatsu based attacks by absorbing the user's reaitsu like Ishida did with Ichigo's sword here http://www.mangapanda.com/94-502-18/...hapter-48.html and it heightens a Quincy's defense using the opponents own energy.
    Don't get me wrong but Ayon is a freaking beast. The way he just destroyed the Vice Captains, one after another, and how it took three hits for Yamamoto to kill him shows that he is at least mid captain level because low captain level CAN'T One Hit K.O. the Vice Captains like he did.

And if you check that : http://www.mangareader.net/94-790-5/...apter-336.html and that : http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/491/16 you can see how huge and muscular that beast has become during the timeskip. He must be even stronger than before, not to mention that the Tres Bestia has not even released this time to create him so they must be stronger too (even if Kirge owned her before we gotta admit that this Quincy is strong). Ayon is all about pure strengh and brutal force so I think Kirge will have a very hard time against him. He might even lose.

New Reply
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast