Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reborn 383 Discussion / 384 Predictions

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Reborn 383 Discussion / 384 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hitman Reborn!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 383 Spoiler thread

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOOOOOO LONG FOR THIS!!! CHROME!! BEING!!! AN!! INDEPENDANT!!! BADASSSSS!!!!
    *KYAAAAAAAA* all I can say is this: chrome, I am so f***kin proud of you. You showed up on the battlefield despite dying and having no organs, you stopped depending on mukuro for ABSOLUTLEY EVERYTHING, then made your OWN bloody organs and conjured up the most terrifyingly strongest mist flame and everything!!!!!! XDDDD
    Anyone notice her tridents different? lol and I never expected tsuna to just grab mukuro's shirt and yell in his face like that XD *fangirling*

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member HaiSuShi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

This.
    1000 times.

We have come a long way to finally witness Chrome's indepency.
    There were hints and glimmers in between, but only now the moment has come.

Together, we repeat: Chrome, I am so F***ING proud of you!
    Naruto-kun...I've always...always been chasing after you. Even...now. But... once this war ends, I'm going to stop once and for all.
    Next time, I'll be next to you, holding your hand...walking with you! Wait for me!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sademi's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, it said: "What's the Vindice's reaction to Tsuna's violent attack?" I'd be more curious what their reaction to Chrome and Mukuro's attack would be, since Tsuna didn't really do anything except getting pissed at Mukuro. <--- which was really funny when Tsuna grabbed Mukuro's shirt. You've gotten soft Mukuro, and Tsuna knows it And what's up with the "it's healing my heart" -part? That was slightly confusing to me. Did he mean healing it literally?
    Haha, Chrome's taking the command here and Mukuro follows ;D Those crows look really wicked!
    I'm interested to learn what Bermuda was talking about means.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG! Chrome! You've finally become your own person! I really like how all the mysteries behind Mukuro's behaviors for her and her disease has finally come together. And honestly I could not be prouder of her. Chome fans must be very happy right now. I don't know if I mentioned in the earlier threads, but I truely believed that without her organs problems, she could really be a powerful person. Obviously not as powerful as Mukuro, but probably guardian worthy. And I truely expected her to add something interesting to that crows technique. Apparently Bermuda believes she has potential as well...
    That was really funny seeing Tsuna grab Mukuro's shirt like that (second time he's gone up in someone's face like that XD), Mukuro was clearly trying to avoid saying the truth while also not wanting to blatently lie. His intentions from the beginning were just to have her become stronger. Heh, I find it funny how Mukuro's less sexist than some of the good guys in this series. XD
    And lol, Chrome said she likes what Mukuro likes...why was the Vongola included in that pic? (lol at Fran's face)
    Regardless, I can't wait to see what this attack does. And I agree, it should say Mukuro and Chrome's attack. Maybe it's just cause it's technically Tsuna's side?

One more thing, anybody else find it funny how Mukuro keeps trying to act like a bad guy and gets foiled from it:

Tsuna: Why don't you help her?!
    Mukuro: Don't interfere *acting like he doesn't care*
    Reborn: It's just cause he can't....(rofl)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, as much as I didn't want her to join the battle...It was amazing to her act independent and that makes me so happy...This is why I loved this chapter the most, nice character development for chriome. It's about time, I can see where this is heading, she's definitely going to be the real mist guardian( not that I want her to... at least not yet)... She's starting to prove herself..
    GOOD for you, chrome!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by liductan; April 28, 2012 at 12:16 PM.

“I guess by now I should know enough about loss to realize that you never really stop missing
    someone you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence."
    - Alyson Noel

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sademi View Post
    Haha, Chrome's taking the command here and Mukuro follows ;D Those crows look really wicked!
    Dont get carried away. It's Mukuro's illusions. Chrome is just doing what Flan could have done. She is only ''needed'' coz Flan is asleep.
    Im so glad that Chrome is no longer crappy fodder but on the other side of the spectrum as she is definetely awesome now.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by liductan View Post
    he's definitely going to be the real mist guardian( not that I want her to... at least not yet)... She's starting to prove herself..
    I dont think so. Chrome was never chosen for the role and only assumed it coz Mukuro let her borrow it.
    I reckon she is gonna become part of the main cast for good now which is great. But at most Mukuro might share some of the benefits of being the Mist Guardian.

What was cool is that she is doing all this just for Mukuro.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oni_James's Avatar
    Country
    Catalonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool chapter, it seems Amano has put in Mukuro and Reborn words all that everyone had been discussing for a lot of time, and it seems Chrome is starting to awake as a warrior, at least on resolve. Kinda reminds me the resolve she had the first time she appeared against Mammon, in which fought "physically" against him (or at least more than what was seen in the future arc).
    ざわ...ざわ...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sademi's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Dont get carried away. It's Mukuro's illusions. Chrome is just doing what Flan could have done. She is only ''needed'' coz Flan is asleep.
    Im so glad that Chrome is no longer crappy fodder but on the other side of the spectrum as she is definetely awesome now.
    I wasn't getting carried away. I wasn't even referring to the birds. What I was referring to was when she said "I'm ready, Mukuro-sama!!" (as in: hurry up and attack already! I don't have all day!) And Mukuro was like "Ah... yeah..." (whatever you say, Chrome dear)... I like making fun of Mukuro, and this is probably the first time that Chrome's taken the initiative, and Mukuro just sort of... goes along with it. I didn't mean that the crows were Chrome's creations. Also, Mukuro said it himself: "She understand how my illusions work. Much better than Flan (Flan... Fran?)" If I understood correctly, that means she's more suited for helping him in this situation, resulting in a better outcome of the illusion than if Fran would have assisted him. So I don't really agree with you on that. Fran could probably have done it too, but he is not as 'compatible' with Mukuro as Chrome is.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member frozen18ice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i love the fact that chrome finally was able to changed her situation that she can fight now but i think that chrome will be the 8th guardian of tsuna for very obvious reasons one is that technically and factually mukuro is the official mist guardian and the fact that he cant share the responsibility anymore with chrome he is out of the prison and the most important detail that is being shown so far is that the guardian of bermuda are zombie like plus they are able to live longer than their bodies can take just like chrome being alive even without her organs being present, we all are aware that one person can have more than one flames just like gokudera that control storm along with cloud, lightning, sun, and rain. chrome fits all of the aspects of the 8th guardian being somewhat like a zombie plus her flame is changing or having a second aspect of healing bermuda is interested in her plus wanting to so what ever it takes to help mukuro forever like an promise just like how deamon wanted to do with his lost love
    and mukuro is the one wearing the mist gear in his ear not chrome
    Last edited by frozen18ice; April 28, 2012 at 03:01 PM.

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 383 Discussion / 384 Predictions

Hello!

I wanted to give out a couple of links to the new chapter. Enjoy!

http://www.mangareader.net/katekyo-hitman-reborn/383

http://www.mangapanda.com/katekyo-hitman-reborn/383

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sademi View Post
    Mukuro said it himself: "She understand how my illusions work. Much better than Flan (Flan... Fran?)"
    Forgot this part lol.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by frozen18ice View Post
    i love the fact that chrome finally was able to changed her situation that she can fight now but i think that chrome will be the 8th guardian of tsuna for very obvious reasons one is that technically and factually mukuro is the official mist guardian and the fact that he cant share the responsibility anymore with chrome he is out of the prison and the most important detail that is being shown so far is that the guardian of bermuda are zombie like plus they are able to live longer than their bodies can take just like chrome being alive even without her organs being present, we all are aware that one person can have more than one flames just like gokudera that control storm along with cloud, lightning, sun, and rain. chrome fits all of the aspects of the 8th guardian being somewhat like a zombie plus her flame is changing or having a second aspect of healing bermuda is interested in her plus wanting to so what ever it takes to help mukuro forever like an promise just like how deamon wanted to do with his lost love
    and mukuro is the one wearing the mist gear in his ear not chrome
    ^^This would be beyond awesome. If Tsuna had an 8th element guardian and it was a female let alone Chrome. Since the 1st team had no female members since they all resemble the current guardians.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sakura_fai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Healing his heart"? XD That's a pretty awkward translation... XD But it's awesome to see Chrome finally kick butt, I've been waiting for it ever since Mammon told her that her illusions were pretty believable... and when she tried to save Enma... Hopefully, she can become the strong, independent woman that can actually fight along with Tsuna's other guardians. One more girl in the REborn-verse can fight now!

Although, I liked how they explained the reasons why Chrome was sick, I kinda didn't expect the reason to last the whole chapter. X'3 But next week! WE'll see the two in action. > Can't wait!

Hmm...Bermuda's words....when he said that one person kept betraying his expectations... did that mean Reborn? Cause he said it when Chrome came out, but why would Chrome surprise him? Is it because she was supposed to be dead but she's still a living human or that she's still hanging on without organs?

I would think he would be more intimidated by REborn since the hitman has so many hidden cards up his sleeve and can make almost anyone do what he wants...

Or maybe he's surprised Mukuro actually cares about people? but that's highly unlikely....

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm with everyone else on this. It's really about time Chrome got some respect. Curious about Bermuda's apparent interest in her, and his seemingly absolute control over the members of Vindice. Looking forward to seeing Chrome in action. Still don't see how they manage to defeat Vindice, but maybe we're about to find out.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

When Chrome said that she likes what Mukuro likes. How there was a picture of Tsuna and the others? When did Mokuro likes them, I always thought that he was with them for obligation

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast