Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reborn 384 Discussion / 385 Predictions

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Reborn 384 Discussion / 385 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hitman Reborn!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oni_James's Avatar
    Country
    Catalonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 384 Spoiler thread

ざわ...ざわ...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Raw is out:

http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/...n-384-Raw-Scan

But, what is this ? A new Anime season ? A new Game? A Movie ?

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

AAAACK! I hope whatever group is in charge of releasing the english scan will do it soon! I wish I knew what was going on! Something is up and I hate not understanding a thing that's being said on there! Why the heck is Reborn shouting about!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sademi's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty cool picture of Chrome there ^^ I really want the translated version too!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

And Reborn's intention's are revealed to Tsuna. Turns out Bermuda was interested in him all along. I almost fear for Reborn now. Well, Mukuro and Chrome at least managed to get rid of two of them. I totally saw Tsuna saving them from the last one though. Can't wait to see him not hold back. XD (I can't believe he got a total 0 though. Yeah, his grades are bad, but not THAT bad....but it did make the impact bigger).
    Last edited by Miyanoai; May 09, 2012 at 03:29 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

The color page with the announcement wasn't translated nor scanned into the chapter, could someone please clarify what is it about?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 384 Discussion / 385 Predictions

That was sort of anti-climatic. I was beginning to get the impression that Mukuro & Chrome would save the day. How did this turn into another of Tsuna's lessons? At least it seems as though we'll be getting some plot progression in the next chapter.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

tsuna's dad, collonello, lal, verde, fon, varia joined in to train him and the company, don't understand?
    how reborn manipulate the varia, fon, verde and tsuna's dad?
    what is the reborn secret about manipulate everyone of them?
    Spoiler show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sademi's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lamenguy View Post
    tsuna's dad, collonello, lal, verde, fon, varia joined in to train him and the company, don't understand?
    how reborn manipulate the varia, fon, verde and tsuna's dad?
    what is the reborn secret about manipulate everyone of them?
    I think the other Arcobalenos had their own reasons. I doubt that Reborn made them participate in order to help Tsuna get stronger.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter . It was unexpected how stronger the attack of Mukuro and Chrome will actually be . I mean wow they defeated 2 Vindice with it But i have to say i was a little upset that Chrome was totally ignored this chapter . I would have wanted to see her getting more attention

Now about Reborn . LOL i can't believe he showed that pathetic test of Tsuna to make him motivated . That was very Rebornish like Also i'm glad he told Tsuna that , to give it his all and fight against Vindice . I really like their relationship . Next chapter is gonna get interesting with Bermuda showing up and all . It seems he does have an interest in Reborn and also i think Reborn has a plan of his own . It might be that he purposely told Tsuna to give his all no matter if they lose or not 'cause he knows that Bermuda has an interest in him and the Vongola , to lure him there. Can't wait to see next chapter

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Nice chapter . It was unexpected how stronger the attack of Mukuro and Chrome will actually be . I mean wow they defeated 2 Vindice with it But i have to say i was a little upset that Chrome was totally ignored this chapter . I would have wanted to see her getting more attention
    Just the fact that she is no longer useless and you arent satisfied?
    What were you expecting lol? For her to become the level of Tsuna/Mukuro/Hibari strength? Hahahaa. The author did a great job. Chrome isnt central to the story especially when we need to find out what the Vindice are up to.

Im personally hoping for Hibari to arrive. Love Hibari and Mukuro's confrontations. Now that they will be forced to work as a team, I would love to see the 1st Guardians be emulated here with a Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamato, TYL Lambo, Ryohei, Mukuro and Hibari team-up just like the 1st Guardians had Giotto, G, Asari, Lampo, Knuckles, Daemon and Alaude. I love the parallel Amano did there.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Just the fact that she is no longer useless and you arent satisfied?
    What were you expecting lol? For her to become the level of Tsuna/Mukuro/Hibari strength? Hahahaa. The author did a great job. Chrome isnt central to the story especially when we need to find out what the Vindice are up to.

I was expecting her to be put in a better light in this chapter that's all . I mean after last chapter i think she deserved a little more attention . At least that 's what i think , of course you don't have to agree with me .

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    I was expecting her to be put in a better light in this chapter that's all . I mean after last chapter i think she deserved a little more attention . At least that 's what i think , of course you don't have to agree with me .
    Its not about agreeing, I was suprised that you expect the story at such a crucial point to be centered around Chrome.
    Vindice mystery is more crucial right now.
    Its just that there is loads of time left in the next few arcs for Chrome to have attention and it would be weird if Chrome suddenly became the star of the show when really she is being depended on coz Fran is scared of ghosts.
    Chrome will have her time to shine again pretty soon now that she is now longer useless. Im sure of it

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast