Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 34 Discussion | Ch. 35 Prediction

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ao no Exorcist Ch. 34 Discussion | Ch. 35 Prediction

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Ao no Exorcist. Chapter is out!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Looks like AnE got the cover:

Jump Sq CoverSource: Goral
    Credits: TSS

Last edited by earthforge; April 03, 2012 at 10:17 AM.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 34 Spoiler Thread

thanks earth!!! wow looking at kazue's drawing style now from when she first started its really changed a lot!!! lol yukio just give kuro a little taste!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Star Buster's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

*comes back cranky after review session*

*sees raw is out*

"YAAAY~!" *prances to door and closes it, running back to laptop*

Yay HELICOPTERS! WHHEEEE!~

Oh Tatsuma and Torako, aww.

Mamushi SQUEEE!

The Shiemi and Rin moment is overflowing with adorable. Just GYAAAH! AWW.

*And then Renzou wrecks it. bastard.

WHOAHWHOAHWHOAH!

Holy SHIAT. Did not see that Mephisto and Shura stuff coming. TAKARA FORESHADOWING FINALLY. GODAMMIT.

Still - holy Batman. I smell a new ship~!

So, onto Rin and Yukio. Or rather, Rin blabbing while Yukio dozes. Looks like those plot threads are still heading toward the incinerator, with Yukio's issues and all. But it looks like Rin is readying himself to handle it. It is very adorable.

Did... did Juuzou just announce he was courting Mamushi? AAAWW~!

And the Kyoto tour. The kids more than deserved it.

Well, for a cooldown chapter, this one packed quite a punch.
    Last edited by earthforge; April 02, 2012 at 11:00 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

GAAAAHHH!!! Someone translate to English right away!! The images, they are not enough to satisfy me!! Not even the last one where everyone is posing for a picture and Takara just doing the peace sign like it's natural. NOT ENOUGH!!! ~collapses from hyperventilation~

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member luna_wolf's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BexXx's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 33 Discussion | Ch. 34 Prediction

Chapter 34 is so Heartwaaaaarming!!!

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Rin... the "forever friends" declaration. Well, he shouldn't worry, we all know Shiemi's definition of friend is... skewed?

Hm, info on Shura and pfffft... "That's a nice view" - we've officially heard this in two different contexts, and it's hilarious.

Whoa. So Mephisto has threatened Shura. Crap, she might be in danger of the dead mentor role. Hope not.

Shura is right about Rin. Though goddammit Yukio, they won't want the report immediately. He needs time off to recover after being mentally and physically kicked in the gut over and over. Result is he dozes off over his work. Bad idea. Rin's right (it kinda is slacking, to be so bad about work that you collapse on it). And he is picking up on Yukio's issues.

I like how Tatsuma's just providing support for Torako now, and how he said Bon doesn't need lullabies anymore. Very true. I like how Tatsuma is relieved to be finally moving on, and acknowledged Bon as his own man.

(Btw - I think Chief Bonze == Most High Priest.)

PFFFT. "Last night things just took it's course" and "you could think of marrying me as your punishment"... But yeah, I can see her being stripped of exorcist credentials (though I feel she really should be given some more lenience. She's inextricably tied to branch operations, and was manipulated by a guy who's throwing Yukio for a loop - which is hardly easy.) Bon said exactly what I said when Rin went "Kyoto towwaaa!" The Satan's son gag is funny. The alt volume 8 cover is great! Mamushi, Tatsuma, Juuzou, Karura, the IK (we can finally draw it, huzzah), and of course, Toudou.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 34 Discussion | Ch. 35 Prediction

Relaxed chapter. The interactions between Mephisto and Shura are interesting. We're reminded of the existence of Takara. I hope the next arc fills us in at least a bit on Takara, his history, abilities, and motivations.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

^^ We already had Shiro as the dead mentor. I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm sort of feeling sorry for Shura and Izumo though. Even Toudou got a cover before them. :/

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BexXx's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Heehee I love the way they're ripping the piss outa Rin now for being Satan's son, it really shows how they love him plus it's real funny.

Oh plus i think Izumo and Shura have bigger storylines/past revelations coming so they'll get their covers in due course!
    Last edited by BexXx; April 03, 2012 at 05:39 PM.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha,the scene with Shiemi and Rin was adorable and hilarious.Poor Rin got friendzoned,even though in Shiemi's eyes it was more like confessing her love for him,at least in a way.

Loved the whole chapter.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sakura_fai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lololol, Yuko's pose in front of the Kyoto Tower mascot... XD It's a cute chapter and it's nice to see how close the group's gotten, esp with Takara.

lol, he's there even though they don't know much about him....but he Takara must be an important official of some sorts, a ninja? Cause Shura mentioned Mephisto "letting" Takara in, which means he's not a normal student, and I doubt it's another True Cross officer...so what? XD

Mephisto was cold, but awesome. getting that Izaya feelin. XD

Yukio's a stereotypical Japanese workaholic remember? But it was cool to see Rin in the onii-san role for a change. lol

I love how relaxed everyone was in the end, gave time for them to recover and bond, esp Rin and Yukio. ^_^

lol, so...what happened "last night" between Mamushi and Juuzou? XD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Weazul's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Haha,the scene with Shiemi and Rin was adorable and hilarious.Poor Rin got friendzoned,even though in Shiemi's eyes it was more like confessing her love for him,at least in a way.

Loved the whole chapter.
    when I read that part I kind of wondered... Shiemi is naive enough when it comes to interacting with people that it's possible the idea she could feel more than just friendship in regards to Rin (or anyone) may never have occurred to her...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Obviously Mamushi and Juuzou, exhausted from their ordeal, let things took their course that evening... Considering Juuzou was asking Uwabami's permission, it was either to court or marry... Definitely they had that kind of night.

I'm still in shock over Mephisto's threat. Holy smokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Weazul View Post
    when I read that part I kind of wondered... Shiemi is naive enough when it comes to interacting with people that it's possible the idea she could feel more than just friendship in regards to Rin (or anyone) may never have occurred to her...
    Absolutely. I doubt she has any concept of being friendzoned, and even if she knew the word, doubt she'd understand it.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast