Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 105

Thread: Gantz 363 Discussion/364 Prediction Thread

  1. #61
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner dake360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Jamaica
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 363 Discussion/364 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dake360 View Post
    Heh this chapter actually put a smile on my face.

    I have a really good feeling about 364.
    After reading the translation.

    I take back what I said.

    I don't know where Oku is going with this arc.

  2. #62
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Forever Rain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    169
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 363 Discussion/364 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    nishi is hammering the tower...so it is inevitable...kei vs nishi...finally.
    ...that's not exactly what I meant. Besides I never thought of Nishi as his rival or anything. Nishi was never really shown as his equal after Kei "found" himself. But if they do end up facing off then I'll give Oku points for irony because Kei is the one that resurrected Nishi to help prevent this war, or atleast find out about it.

  3. #63
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Coolperson1145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 363 Discussion/364 Prediction Thread

    Agreed, oh the wonders a translation does for me.

    Personally, I think this may be the second to last arc as we would still have to deal with the whole Germany thing. Maybe a "final phase part 2" or some crap like that.

    Now for my prediction here, I definitely see some kind of battle involving both Kei and Nishi. I'm quite sure if it'll involve a fight between them two as I know the blonde giant still wants to kill Kei. Maybe he will run into him unexpectedly along the way and go into a one on one fight with him instead. And after that fight, Kei notices "OH SHIT!" as Nishi destroys the tower and there's a time limit before the ship blows up or something.

    I think Oku may be purposely going through this shounen-ish type of field right now due to the characters and their goals, but it surely won't end that way. That's my prediction at least.

  4. #64
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Gantzter127's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Derp central
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 363 Discussion/364 Prediction Thread

    Why is everyone disliking this chapter, I thought it was pre-cool. Kurono is just doing what he thinks is right (well we don't know yet he's still thinking bout it).

    Yokota Takuma, Tsutomu Nihei and Asano Inio. <3

  5. #65
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 363 Discussion/364 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by A_N_G_E_L View Post
    I know it is frustrating, but if Kurono and his team would willfully wipe out those Aliens, they would be no better than them. And besides that not all of these Aliens are evil.

    I hope this time, Tae stays with Kurono!
    personally, I hope Kei and the other Gantzers doesn't come down with "we'll let you live cause we're better than you". i mean if you look back, aside from Italy and Osaka, all the other aliens were innocent.
    Green Onion Alien: just wanted to live a peaceful immigrant life with his son, wasn't causing any trouble until the Gantzers came and wiped him and his son out.
    those bird aliens: mama bird wasn't causing any trouble. raising her kids to listen to a nice show with music. even going as far as dressing up as robotic humans to not cause any trouble to others. the children even go as far as paying for their purchases in a store. weren't causing any trouble till Gantzers showed up and wiped them out.
    Buddha Aliens: just wanted a peaceful life living in a temple. weren't causing trouble till the Gantzers showed up to wipe them out.
    short psychic strong arm alien: weren't causing trouble as far as we know. that is until Kei showed up and wiped all but one. mad with revenge, started causing trouble for Kei which led to the alien's death.
    Dinosaur aliens: they wanted a peaceful life in a museum. weren't causing any trouble until Gantzers showed up. the small dinosaurs struck the enemy first but the boss only wanted a peaceful life with his child. the boss and child both got wiped out by the Gantzers.
    those Ring Aliens: don't know what they were doing, but i bet they were peaceful as well before the Gantzers showed up.
    Oni Aliens: weren't doing anything wrong as far as i remember. Gantzers struck, when they found out they were being hunted down from their friend the vampires, they were mad and decided to fight for their lives.

    These aliens came and invaded and killed what appears to be the vast majority of the people in Japan. these aliens had hostile intentions and were planning to wipe all humans out. they see the humans as food, pets, annoying insects, hunting sport, as well as entertainment to put in in a fight for your life arena type thing on tv. even the aliens who are nothing more than civilians know what's going on and they enjoy in the torture and humiliation and death of normal humans. heck, even Fra was fine with the invasion saying that it's the human's fault for having such a weak military force before getting Stockholm Syndrome.
    why should these aliens get spared while all the other aliens before them don't?
    if it comes down to not killing the aliens cause then the humans will be no better, then that would complete bs. that would be an insult in my opinion to the memories of the previous aliens. to the aliens that have done nothing wrong and even begged for mercy before they were killed coldblooded.

    i also can't wait to see if there's gonna be a fight between Nishi and Kurono.

  6. #66
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 363 Discussion/364 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by playerdude View Post
    personally, I hope Kei and the other Gantzers doesn't come down with "we'll let you live cause we're better than you". i mean if you look back, aside from Italy and Osaka, all the other aliens were innocent.

    These aliens came and invaded and killed what appears to be the vast majority of the people in Japan. these aliens had hostile intentions and were planning to wipe all humans out. they see the humans as food, pets, annoying insects, hunting sport, as well as entertainment to put in in a fight for your life arena type thing on tv. even the aliens who are nothing more than civilians know what's going on and they enjoy in the torture and humiliation and death of normal humans. heck, even Fra was fine with the invasion saying that it's the human's fault for having such a weak military force before getting Stockholm Syndrome.
    why should these aliens get spared while all the other aliens before them don't?
    if it comes down to not killing the aliens cause then the humans will be no better, then that would complete bs. that would be an insult in my opinion to the memories of the previous aliens. to the aliens that have done nothing wrong and even begged for mercy before they were killed coldblooded.

    i also can't wait to see if there's gonna be a fight between Nishi and Kurono.
    (side note, fra does not have stockholm syndrome. Kei was warped to a mech, so fra is acting on her own accord with everything shes doing to help and save tae. Your kidnapper needs to be present for you to say someone has Stockholm syndrome. Sorry, fra just cares.)

    You may have a point. But your leaving out something pretty important.

    Choice.

    Those were missions, where you were forced to go and hunt. Not trying was never an option. When kei lost to the long arm psychic aliens, he lost all his points.

    The following mission, if he didn't score a certain amount, he was going to be killed.

    This is not a mission, this is a war. Kei finally has the choice to save these aliens.

    By saving these aliens, hes not insulting the memory of the previous aliens.

    HES HONORING THEM.

    The Gantz philosophy has a two opposing view point on life.

    All life has meaning, so we shouldn't kill even if they are aliens. (kei, Kato)

    All life has no meaning so it doesn't matter if they are human or alien. (izumi, nishi)

    I am on the side of peace in this war. Regardless of how the aliens treated us, they are still no different than us humans.

    If we are to realize that war among humans is meaningless, it is a simple extension of logic to say that war between all life forms is meaningless.

    Even if you hate tae, you're just being stuborn if you can respect the fact that this little CHILD, with everything she's lost (mother's flash back), everything shes seen (concentration camp like holding and killing centers) she still wants to spare the aliens lives.

    Tae is an amazing and wonderful young girl, and her puritey has been the source of strength for the main character the entire series, and she will be to source of the power that saves everyone's lives.

    Its a shame most of you can't appreciate that.

    I don't expect a super happy ending. But I expect that both the aliens and the humans will live. With Tae and Kei dead though >__>
    Last edited by kliff2004; May 15, 2012 at 09:57 AM.

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #67
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    278
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 363 Discussion/364 Prediction Thread

    Damn. Kei 1 is starting to become the most unlikeable person in the manga. What a pansy. We all want the giants to die and get killed off. They wiped out so much of Japan and Kurono doesn't want to kill them because of Tae. I hope they both die..hell I hope Nishi kills them both for being retarded. Death to the giants I say, I have been waiting for them to perish for years after their disgusting treatment of humans.

    Maybe Host Samurai can kill Kei1/Tae before his tries to kill Nishi.

    ---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

    This chapter just made me hate Tae 100000000X more than I already have.

    ---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

    Kei vs Nishi is lame. I really don't care to see Gantzers fighting each other at this point in the manga when there are lots of other enemies they must face like giants, stray aliens, vampires and Sabastian. We got finished with Gantzers vs Gantzers during the Izumi saga and its a step back. Lets hope Nishi destroys the tower before Kei gets there.

  9. #68
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,488
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 363 Discussion/364 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kliff2004 View Post
    (side note, fra does not have stockholm syndrome. Kei was warped to a mech, so fra is acting on her own accord with everything shes doing to help and save tae. Your kidnapper needs to be present for you to say someone has Stockholm syndrome. Sorry, fra just cares.)
    Lol you have no idea what you are talking about. If you think it flashes on and off like a switch when the bad guys are near, you must be semi-retarded.

    And his point is still valid. The giants are an even bigger threat than Gantz ever was.

    However if he had chosen to delay the destruction of the mothership to save as many human civilians as possible that would be acceptable. To just let them go is insane.

    ---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by kliff2004 View Post
    Even if you hate tae, you're just being stuborn if you can respect the fact that this little CHILD, with everything she's lost (mother's flash back), everything shes seen (concentration camp like holding and killing centers) she still wants to spare the aliens lives.

    Tae is an amazing and wonderful young girl, and her puritey has been the source of strength for the main character the entire series, and she will be to source of the power that saves everyone's lives.

    Its a shame most of you can't appreciate that.

    She's not a child. And where you see purity and strength I see bullshit.

    If Kei manages to stop Nishi Tae will have fucked over the human race for good. Unless a third party drops in to save the day when the Giants inevitably retaliate.

    ---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Shion Izumi View Post
    Kei vs Nishi is lame.
    Could have been good if it was set up as sort of a clash of their personalities or philosophies or something. It doesn't work if Kei's reason for fighting him isn't believable.
    I
    t's going to be shit when Kei shows up in a Hard suit and absolutely destroys him. I mean lets face it, there's no way in hell Nishi could take on Kei and live. Wouldn't happen, and that's without a hard suit.

    Only redeeming thing about this is going to be Nishi's reaction when he asks Kei exactly what the fuck he's doing and why.
    Last edited by Damura; May 15, 2012 at 12:37 PM.

  10. #69
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member A_N_G_E_L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    299
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 363 Discussion/364 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAwesomeOne View Post
    Who cares!!!!! No one ever said humans were better then the giants. It was never about that. This is about survival of the fittest. The giants are trying to wipe out humanity. They cast the first stone. It is only right and justified that humanity in turn wipes them out. I understand your point I do but this is turning all too shonen. This is a senien dammit. Fuck the girlfriend rescue arcs and plots of forgiveness. This is GANTZ and the reason I and many others read this is for the mind blowing carnage and destruction the series has been centered around. I don't care one bit for this final arc and what it has turned the series toward. I want the dark bloody GANTZ back with the bad ass Kei Kurono that would respond to being attacked with a nice big fuck you and the death of all aliens in proximity. Nishi thankfully still promises that and he is the only one who really does so his death would pretty much spell out a "Naruto" lets all hold hands in harmony ending. That to me is jumping the shark and is unacceptable. I think Oku needs to lay down the peace pipe and go back to his roots and remember what made this manga a hit in the first place. Remember the awesome unpredictable violent Buddha mission? How awesome Kei was? How gory and action filled it was? How surprised we were when Kei was the only survivor? These are the kinds of developments and plots GANTZ now lacks and sorely needs in its final arc to end the series on the high note it began on

    /RANT!!!!!
    Calm down, dude!!! It is a fictional story with fictional characters, okay? I don't really like this arc too, but there are still enough reasons why I enjoy the manga. And the artist won't change the story and characters, just because of a few whiny fans who "read" the manga just for the gore and porn. If you don't like it, don't look at it!

    ---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by playerdude View Post
    personally, I hope Kei and the other Gantzers doesn't come down with "we'll let you live cause we're better than you". i mean if you look back, aside from Italy and Osaka, all the other aliens were innocent.
    Green Onion Alien: just wanted to live a peaceful immigrant life with his son, wasn't causing any trouble until the Gantzers came and wiped him and his son out.
    those bird aliens: mama bird wasn't causing any trouble. raising her kids to listen to a nice show with music. even going as far as dressing up as robotic humans to not cause any trouble to others. the children even go as far as paying for their purchases in a store. weren't causing any trouble till Gantzers showed up and wiped them out.


    These aliens came and invaded and killed what appears to be the vast majority of the people in Japan. these aliens had hostile intentions and were planning to wipe all humans out. they see the humans as food, pets, annoying insects, hunting sport, as well as entertainment to put in in a fight for your life arena type thing on tv. even the aliens who are nothing more than civilians know what's going on and they enjoy in the torture and humiliation and death of normal humans. heck, even Fra was fine with the invasion saying that it's the human's fault for having such a weak military force before getting Stockholm Syndrome.
    why should these aliens get spared while all the other aliens before them don't?
    if it comes down to not killing the aliens cause then the humans will be no better, then that would complete bs. that would be an insult in my opinion to the memories of the previous aliens. to the aliens that have done nothing wrong and even begged for mercy before they were killed coldblooded.

    i also can't wait to see if there's gonna be a fight between Nishi and Kurono.
    I get what you mean. This is a tricky situation, what I think is that Oku made those Aliens act like us humans on purpose, maybe a bit crazier. Both parties could try to stop the fight and try to find a solution that both parties are happy, or try to chase these Aliens away from the planet. And both ways are super hard, especially since both parties are very similar! The only way this could happen if a powerful third party arrives.

    And you say it would be okay to wipe out those Aliens out because of all the bad things they do? Humans do lots of bad things as well, especially to animals and to our planet, shouldn't they be punished too? This is a tricky topic, but I like those topics because it is good material to think and to talk about.

    Also what I think is that maybe the majority of these Aliens don't know about those brutal killings and even don't know that the humans they kill and eat feel pain and are intelligent. A similar thing can be seen here too. Many people eat meat and drink milk, but don't know where it really comes from and how it's made. They maybe have the illusion of happy cows on green hills and don't know about factory farming, the torturing and killing of them in mass just to have some fresh bacon every morning. Pigs for example are smarter than dogs and easy to train and very friendly, but not many people know that.
    We saw Fra thinking and talking horribly about humans but she watched and learned that the humans are very similar to them and then she even started to care for them(Kurono and Tae). I wouldn't call that Stockholm syndrome, because she tried to fight and escape from Kurono, she even had a chance to escape and we saw other friendly Aliens besides Fra.

    "why should these aliens get spared while all the other aliens before them don't?"

    Gantz! The player would have been wiped out from Gantz if the target doesn't get killed/or didn't get killed before the time runs out(old Gantz rule). And besides that there were lots of sickos in Gantz(Izumi)who enjoyed the game and then those who see those killings as only chance to get enough points to leave the game or to revive a person.
    Last edited by A_N_G_E_L; May 15, 2012 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Too much beer!!!

  11. #70
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TheAwesomeOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Palace of Wisdom
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 363 Discussion/364 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by A_N_G_E_L View Post
    Calm down, dude!!! It is a fictional story with fictional characters, okay? I don't really like this arc too, but there are still enough reasons why I enjoy the manga. And the artist won't change the story and characters, just because of a few whiny fans who "read" the manga just for the gore and porn. If you don't like it, don't look at it!
    I don't know where you came up with the assumption that I was not calm. Just because I am passionate about something I have invested years of my life into does not mean I am not calm. Also I am well aware that this is fiction but that is not a excuse for poor writing and a half assed arc.

    No one ever said anything about porn. Gore yes. Porn no. And Oku needs to cater to his gore fans. after all this is a gory manga. Oku wrote a gory story and fans of such things are the reason Gantz has gotten as far as it has. There is no reason to go the opposite way in the final arc. Obviously what he was doing was working hence his success. He was making money of it and we were enjoying it and it is his responsibility to give the majority fans what they want and one of those things is gore. Now don't get me wrong a bumped up murder rate and increase in gore is not the fix all solution.

    The massive Tae rescue arc was a problem so the only thing that will rectify this arc is the death of all the aliens. Most people here seem to agree with that point. That whole if you don't like it don't look at it is the weakest thing I have read since Kei's lack of resolve in the chapter. I am not going to drop a series much less my favorite series in its final arc or any arc just because it has had a bad arc. There is always hope for it to come back and even if it doesn't and the ending blows I am still this far invested I want to see how it all turns out.

    But none the less this is a forum and if we fans want to whine and bitch about the things we like as well as talk about what we did like that is our prerogative and if you don't like seeing fans bitch I suggest it is you who stops reading. The forums that is.
    Last edited by TheAwesomeOne; May 16, 2012 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Damura asking me to use paragraphs

  12. #71
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,488
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 363 Discussion/364 Prediction Thread

    ^

    Please use paragraphs.

  13. #72
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 363 Discussion/364 Prediction Thread

    Since when aren't 15 year olds children?

    A_N_G_E_L summed it all up basically.

    You may like gantz because of the violence and blah blah blah, but at the core of the story, kei never wanted to kill or harm anyone (not withstanding the first few missions)

    This has been who Kei was the ENTIRE SERIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and for whatever reason, now all of a sudden, you hate him.

    Kei always wanted to save people and never wanted to harm anyone. Now he has the freedom to be the person he has been the entire series.

    I think I will actaully buy gantz mangas at some point.

    I liked it so much, I wont just rob Oku of money.

    ---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    Lol you have no idea what you are talking about. If you think it flashes on and off like a switch when the bad guys are near, you must be semi-retarded.
    If you think stolkholm syndrome develops in aliens, and in less than 24 hours, then your semi-retarded.
    Last edited by kliff2004; May 15, 2012 at 07:19 PM.

  14. #73
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,488
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 363 Discussion/364 Prediction Thread

    ^
    There's a difference between a little girl and someone approaching adulthood. Pretty sure Kei's not 15 and they're in the same class, so...

    @ANGEL: They know humans are intelligent. They're used to foreign language hacks on their phones, they know all about the Gantz tech, they watch them in gladiator style matches on TV and they come up with elaborate traps to corner them in the city. Plus they've seen the damn mechs now. If that's not a sign of intelligence I don't know what is.

    Should the giants be killed? Well it doesn't really matter. There's no other way. It's us or them, because they're just too damn powerful and far too cruel.

    And hey we might have read the manga for it's story and characters in the past but Oku's doing a good job of fucking that up big time.

    @Kliff2004: Kei isn't being himself at all. He's always been realistic. As in, 'yes, killing is kind of wrong but if I don't do it I'm probably going to die, so I don't know, weighing up all the options maybe I'll fight here for a bit and see if I can survive'. Right now he's not even thinking about the consequences. Fuck it I'll just do whatever Tae wants, sorry human race!

    I don't know what the fuck is up with you people but you realise there's no difference between Gantz and the invasion, right? Lives are still very clearly in danger here.

  15. #74
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Coolperson1145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 363 Discussion/364 Prediction Thread

    Well, I guess I'll give my personal opinion. I agree, this arc especially has been a big fight with ideologies. One result will either be to try to have both races create peace with each other, and the other is to simply kill the invaders.

    In my view, I think it's nice that Kei and Tae are at least trying to do something different here and try to find a way to make peace. However, the thing about Gantz is that often these big climaxes end in tragedies. So honestly, I think it may be possible that they are making their way to their death.

    Though when it comes to the reality of what I think should happen, it's probably not going to end with peace. Thinking about this reminds me of the conflict between Japan and the U.S. in WWII. I know this is off-topic, but there are two sides in the debate of whether or not the U.S. should of dropped the atomic bomb. In my view, it seems the Japanese in WWII were NOT going to stop attacking the U.S. and would not give up. So I believe the only way they could of been stopped before things gotten worse was to take the risky chance of dropping the bombs in Japan.

    And I think the best chance for humans to survive at this point is to destroy the tower. I know there are some good characters in the alien species and it's very sad and tragic to see them die, but personally, I think it's the only way the humans will be able to survive.

    Like what Damura said, "It's us or them."

  16. #75
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TheAwesomeOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Palace of Wisdom
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 363 Discussion/364 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    ^
    There's a difference between a little girl and someone approaching adulthood. Pretty sure Kei's not 15 and they're in the same class, so...

    @ANGEL: They know humans are intelligent. They're used to foreign language hacks on their phones, they know all about the Gantz tech, they watch them in gladiator style matches on TV and they come up with elaborate traps to corner them in the city. Plus they've seen the damn mechs now. If that's not a sign of intelligence I don't know what is.

    Should the giants be killed? Well it doesn't really matter. There's no other way. It's us or them, because they're just too damn powerful and far too cruel.

    And hey we might have read the manga for it's story and characters in the past but Oku's doing a good job of fucking that up big time.

    @Kliff2004: Kei isn't being himself at all. He's always been realistic. As in, 'yes, killing is kind of wrong but if I don't do it I'm probably going to die, so I don't know, weighing up all the options maybe I'll fight here for a bit and see if I can survive'. Right now he's not even thinking about the consequences. Fuck it I'll just do whatever Tae wants, sorry human race!

    I don't know what the fuck is up with you people but you realise there's no difference between Gantz and the invasion, right? Lives are still very clearly in danger here.
    This all day long and tomorrow as well. I could not have said it better myself. No matter how you slice it it has always seemed to me like Kato was the pacifist who never wanted to fight and Kei was the one always eager for the next mission and really thrived in the situations they ended up in. Throwing the world away for one person is just plain ridiculous. As far as logically seeing things go the giants have to be wiped out as you said. I hope Gonde intercepts Kei while Nishi goes ape shit on the tower.

New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts