Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 362 Discussion/363 Prediction Thread

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Gantz Gantz 362 Discussion/363 Prediction Thread

Chapter is out, you can get it here
    Last edited by GAT-X252; April 28, 2012 at 06:59 PM.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 362 Spoiler Discussion Thread

The last two chapters I have not liked at all...Damn so Cherry is finished now, they put the wildcard in a machine and get him killed. Whats this with the flying car being shot? Great Tae will somehow live from the explosion and run around more.... Strange that an Alien robot would shoot an alien flying car. You would think they would not try to kill their people.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TheAwesomeOne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So Sakurai is dead. Can't say I am surprised. Ever since he went on his rampage XX amount of chapters ago I think we all knew he was a goner. I did expect him to do something significant though like damage or destroy the tower. On another note how epic is it going to be if it is Blondie who shot down Tae? Kei and him have to lock up at some point and with the robots stopping its looking like they are close enough to the tower to be self destructed. That or the Zaibatsu are too busy being fucked over to control them. Either way this arc is winding down and a confrontation is almost inevitable.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner dake360's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm so this is the second main character death since the war started.

Plot armor is starting to deteriorate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AxelCross's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the first question I had was: What the hell is that coward hunter doing with the spider-aliens and the Zaibatsu!? I suppose they transfered him there...but why? He's useless; his suit is broken, he's gone insane from seeing everyone die, and he's a downright pussy. I don't understand... Either way, I'm sure he died with the explosion of all those spider-aliens. I'm also sure that guy either got a hard suit right away or they straight up zapped themselves out of there to leave the lone Gantz hunter with the aliens to die. Either that or Nishi transfered him along with the spiders... Weird.

But that was last chapter, I just realized. It really, really sucks to see Cherry go but...it was inevitable. I was really rooting for him to hold out and find peace, which I think he did in his own way with the symbolism of saving those alien children; although it was pretty anti-climactic, he's done his fair share of serial killing so it's not all that bad. I'm interested as well in how that car got shot; if it is indeed by it's own race's robot...perhaps a misfire or friendly fire? If it isn't, I'm wondering if a random Gantz Mecha shot it, that would be even more interesting in seeing Kei's reaction. But I truly could not give a shit less about Tae at this point. Before, I could handle it because it had meaning and it was a big aspect of Kei's strength; now, however...it's just grating on the nerves and I want some damn closure.

Other than that, I'm still wondering about that fucking coward hunter and why he's still alive, let alone with the Zaibatsu. Also, I'd really like to see what Takeshi is up to, though I'm sure he's still holding out in the apartment considering his suit is fucked. I'm wondering what the other team is up to by now as well, surely they've made some ground in travel and are nearing some kind of battlefield...
    In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade.
    Hopelessly drifting, bathing in beautiful agony.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BrazilianGantzer's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AxelCross View Post
    Well the first question I had was: What the hell is that coward hunter doing with the spider-aliens and the Zaibatsu!? I suppose they transfered him there...but why? He's useless; his suit is broken, he's gone insane from seeing everyone die, and he's a downright pussy. I don't understand... Either way, I'm sure he died with the explosion of all those spider-aliens. I'm also sure that guy either got a hard suit right away or they straight up zapped themselves out of there to leave the lone Gantz hunter with the aliens to die. Either that or Nishi transfered him along with the spiders... Weird.
    I think the chubby guy that tried to warn the Zaibatsu was the one working on the laptop when they forced everyone to go to the mothership to capture an enemy. I don't think he's the coward gantzer.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Coolperson1145's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

...Well there goes one of my favorite characters I can't help but say I'm very, very disappointed with his death. Mostly just because of the way it was played out. It was sure nice hearing that Cherry ended up saving some alien children, but I wanted to see him go down like a badass, doing some serious damage to the enemies instead of some random alien victims.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Plot twist........Nishi was the one that shot the alien car that had Tae chan in it lol. Then he is like huhhh I saw a alien in it so I shot it down. Then Kurono does his single minded rage XD

That would be funny >_>

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Enn's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Cherry.

I wonder if Oku will kill Tae now.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The story will follow one of two paths.

Everyone dies, or everyone dies and gets resurrected by Nishi >__________________________>

We all saw cherrys death coming, and at the very least I was happy to see how far his powers expanded. His fight was an amazing last fight, and Reika deserved that as well, but for whatever reason, she wasn't given the courtesy.

Hopefully the rest of the amazing gantzers that I like will have a nice single issue go at it.

The series feels like its on fast forward now. So I can see he will just forgo making the end of the seires a masterpiece, just so he can end it in time.

As much as I love Tae and kurono's love, its run its course.

When she got kidnapped, that was great. The extent that Kei went after Tae to save her really took my breath away. This image right here was just amazing.

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/37824/g...by_whatever/11

HES FUCKING CLIMBING A SKY SKYSCRAPER LIKE A SAVAGE MANAIC!

When she got rescued, that was great. I lvoe seeing them reunite.

I just wish she would have gotten transfered out so that the focus was on Kei battling and surviving, not being pre-occupied with resucing her still.

With the introduction of Kurono 2, and him failing to be the main character bad ass like the original.

it clouds the previous image in my head of the orignal Kei and how amazing he really is. Even if Kei2 has all the same qualities, they aren't shown as much.

I loved watching Kei1 going through the city looking for tae and resuing the hostages. Especially when he held the female hostage and wiped out the entire platoon of aliens that came to attack him after she rated him out.

And what was kei 1's reaction?

While standing around piles and piles of dead GIANTS! "dont do that again, and put the suit on"

total bad ass.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member killy-.-'s Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

i hate this chapter, Sakurai dies + Kurono in soft suit again wtf !!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Gantzter127's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

No! Hiroto Sakurai!! No!!!! This manga is so good! So unpredictable at times, well i knew Sakurai was a goner during the Katostrophe, but NOW!! NO!!!

Yokota Takuma, Tsutomu Nihei and Asano Inio. <3

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Coolperson1145's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is so dang depressing seeing my favorite character die in this way. I was hoping he'd make an effective sacrifice, but I guess proving that he cares for the aliens in the end shows some nice, final character development.
    I also wonder now who's next to die. I feel like now everyone is going to die one by one.
    And who knows? If the series will be expanded a bit longer to deal with Germany and the Zaibatsu(who knows, maybe they survived) after all of this, Oku may pull a weird move and have Nishi revive everyone, realizing he needs his friends in order to survive. I can see it happening.

But in all seriousness, let's make all make predictions on who's going to die next! I think it will be a fun thing to do to pass time for the next chapters.

I predict it's going to be someone in Kei 2's group(may seem obvious as there really isn't much of another group left.) Though more specifically, I think next up is Takeda(long haired new gantz member.) He obviously had some feelings towards Reika and didn't want to see her go off and die. This may trigger something for him. I have no idea what, but it's something. Overall, I'd like to see some more actual character development for these new gantzers, even if they are going to die soon.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Gantzter127's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I see that happening too, each Gantzer dying feeling as though they accomplished something while they sacrificed his or her life. To be honest I see Takeda being the one to die as well, or maybe Kato and Anzu in each others arms. But I think Takeda is the next one for sure, as you said Reika died and it seemed he had feelings for her when he tried to convince her to come along. Or maybe it's the old geezer, who knows.

Yokota Takuma, Tsutomu Nihei and Asano Inio. <3

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast