Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Toriko 186 Discussion Thread

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko Toriko 186 Discussion Thread

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Toriko!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oberon's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 186 Spoiler Thread

PicsVerification: Confirmed
    Source: Juin Jutsu Team
    Credits: Juin Jutsu Team

More Pics Here: Juin Jutsu Team

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Kewls spoiler-script is out, thanks a lot man!
    http://mangahelpers.com/t/kewl0210/releases/34464

So, supposedly the guy left to Chiyo is Otake according to Komatsu (He doesnt look like him at all to me)
    But this could be a situation were Komatsu is actually going to fight someone! Im excited as hell now!

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member B'arzz's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

WOAH¡¡¡¡ spoiler and traslation in the same time¡¡¡ bro that shocked me out it seems a very good chapter and finally komatsu will fight?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Personal Prediction:
    *Battles will probably start with Chiyo and the other guy vs. the assistant managers.
    *The assistant managers get trashed, until Toriko and Chinchin arrive.
    *Battles will then turn into Chiyo vs. Chinchin and Toriko vs. other guy.
    *Take is there probably there because he formed a combo with someone in the Bishokukai, like the sommelier or the 1st branch chief mentioned in chapter 101.
    *Komatsu will probably first try to talk Take out of fighting for the Bishokukai, but his former friend would then just kick his butt and laugh at him.
    *When Toriko comes back, Komatsu will whip out his Derous knife and fight back, probably using kitchen knife techniques, like dicing, slicing and Julliening.
    Last edited by Shadoguardian; May 09, 2012 at 10:40 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter is bound to be damn interesting. So if this guy that was looking like Toriko is Otake, then all of these guys are Bishokukai... Then it's interesting how Chiyo turned to the Dark side.
    And according to the spoilers it seems that Toriko reached his limit, used Autophagy and is deing now... and at this point he gets to the final stage of Food Imersion. So it might be that in the next chapter he will obtain Bubble Fruit.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Well you have to assume so, I mean there is an entire field of Bubble Fruits floating in front of him after he gives the ultimate compliment and thanks to food, they have given him life all this time.

Chiyo seems like a more creepy and ugly version of Setsuno to me.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I know the reason why Chiyo and Otake are evil now.
    In chapter 156 Niceny mentioned that the Bishokukai has Nitros in their posession, and that these are able to emit pheromones with a hypnotising effect.

But Im not very sure about Chiyo, Tommyrod said that these pheromones dont work on strong people.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

full english scan

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/toriko/c186/

food always tastes best when you're hungry, bet this one will be great

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member fizban's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That last spread was pretty awesome. Seeing a totally emaciated Toriko passing out, while finally giving proper respect to all the food he has eaten up to this point and finally being able to draw out the bubble fruit.

Looks like Toriko will be gaining a third big boost this saga. Spoon and more effective uses of his previous attacks were great, but being able to store food (calories) in his system longer is the biggest gain of them all.

I was surprised that Komatsu's friend showed up again in this manner. I like that it means Komatsu will have evil cooks to deal with. Not that that will really mean anything unless they have a straight-up cooking contest.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

I predicted that Toriko would need to completely immerse himself in order for bubble fruit to appear, but who would say that immersion comes from gratitude at the end of the life?! The only way was for Toriko to "die" to completely immerse himself and complete training.

I could almost feel Toriko's emotion and the art is some of the best seen so far.

That guy was actually Otake, didn't see that coming, and Chyo says she is there just to say goodbye, wonder if fight will ensue.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 186 Discussion Thread

i see Komatsu fighting here^^ he will beat him and show his improvement for gurmet world !
    The bubblefruit is the last shoppinglist item they need im realy looking forward for komatsus improvement

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Going by what Chiyo said and the fact that Komatsu's friend Otake wasn't necessarily on the up and up any way, I think they may have voluntarily switched sides. They may have had a little push but ultimately I think the chance at getting God is what is motivating them and the Bishokukai are probably currently the closest to it.

I think we're gonna get a little fight between Komatsu and Take too. Otake looks a little "enhanced" though. This might be interesting.

Chin weighs about a ton!? Imagine putting that much force behind an attack.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome chapter... I haven't been this much thrilled by a Toriko chapter for a long time. Chiyo's joined the Bishokukai and now she has Toriko Jr. transformed Otake and some monster with her. Give me the next chapter please...

Seriously, Chiyo is beast to oppose Food Honor with just a threat. To think she's a master of it herself, I wanna know the reason behind the change of heart. The reunion with Master Chin should be interesting, I don't expect serious fights though... Maybe just some showoffs and all. I wonder if the presence of Otake there has significance with Komatsu's.

And oh, the end of the Immersion training is so awesome, the face of Toriko in the last spread is excellent...

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast