Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 155 Discussion/156 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 155 Discussion/156 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Liberia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 155 Spoiler Thread

Full chapter is out.

-------------------------------

Wow, just wow. I never thought that Tamura would choose dramatic way to close this arc. As a man, I feel sorry for Aiba now.

Aoi is changing, she has guts to express her feelings, thanks to Aiba, I guess. Blushing Nene is worth to be mentioned too.

Super pumped for next week, I wonder what kind of arc awaits.

my personal rating for this arc overall (9 chapters) : 7.5 / 10

P.S. I think Tamura's artwork getting better and better. Close up drawing of Aoi is cute.

Edit : Batoto'ed.
    Last edited by Doraku; May 10, 2012 at 12:30 PM.

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

This was a great arc overall, and this is a great ending chapter. The chapter is full of charms it won't make you lol but it sure will make you smile and chuckle. The memento pic is cool, and the General being always as he is...

I'm also stoked for the next arc...

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Despite being nothing much more than wrap up, this chapter made me laugh a quite a bit.

Aoi, Futaba, Nene, and Paako(I'm just going to call her this now, her full name is too freakin' long) in particular made me laugh. As did Hilda saying "No, no, young master. You shouldn't glare like that at someone you don't know." to Beel about Furuichi. Such wonderful cruelty.
    Last edited by Jammin; May 10, 2012 at 11:12 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that they are back Furiuchi might have a chance to be close to the spotlight once again. The chapter was a nice way to end the arc and show Aoi's character development which might help her with dealing better with Oga from now on.
    please click on them to help them grow.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

This was a nice romcom Arc with the great endiing like it starts. And like Doraku say befor 9 Chapter for a schooltrip Arc should be enough.
    This Chapter was really funny like everything change, Nene, Aoi, South East Guys ....... Experience of schooltrip. For my own i want to know, if Tamura-sensei got some schooltrip expierence also or what kind he got.

But what me fail to make this Chapter a great end. The missing Punishment for Koma, my first Idea was in the middle of the Chapter. Koma will be strapped on a Rope on the Wing of the Airplane the hole flight. Must be funny see the little God hanging around a airplane.

And what i really wanna the colored page in the Next Chapter of the Schooltrip Picture and that i would but as a signature. Like it how Furichi get pressed into the Picture away from each other. A really great Chapter. I would give this Chapter 8/10 comedy was great, fight was funny, new Characters was also nice and good. Story at self was even great. When two schoolclasses meets each other there will be most time a problem. I could remember my own.
    Last edited by Black Hawk; May 10, 2012 at 02:33 PM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member bamf's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 155 Discussion/156 Predictions

Oga and Hilda acting like husband and wife made the chapter for me. It's disappointing that Oga will probably remain oblivious to all of the women in his life because of the manga's genre.

P.S. re-read the chapter just now - the art is getting better, but Hilda's boobs are getting smaller? I guess that's where her demonic power is stored, and now that she's become a domestic... Sorry to be that guy.
    Last edited by bamf; May 14, 2012 at 09:53 AM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by masgrande View Post
    Now that they are back Furiuchi might have a chance to be close to the spotlight once again. The chapter was a nice way to end the arc and show Aoi's character development which might help her with dealing better with Oga from now on.
    I agree! I loved how confident she looked. Tamura's development of both her and Hilda have been amazing. I find it bittersweet how Aiba still likes her though. I wonder if he'll transfer to St. Ishiyama because of it?

Furuichi is fine, he may think he gets no screentime, but its quite the contrary. He opened AND closed this chapter, technically.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    But what me fail to make this Chapter a great end. The missing Punishment for Koma, my first Idea was in the middle of the Chapter. Koma will be strapped on a Rope on the Wing of the Airplane the hole flight. Must be funny see the little God hanging around a airplane.
    That would have been awesome! A very appropriate punishment indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by bamf View Post
    It's disappointing that Oga will probably remain oblivious to all of the women in his life because of the manga's genre.

P.S. re-read the chapter just now - the art is getting better, but Hilda's boobs are getting smaller?
    Hey now, I actually prefer Oga's obliviousness. His stupidity makes the love triangle hilarious instead of teeth-pulling.

I think Hilda's fanserviceness has decreased in direct proportion to the growing female fanbase Beelzebub has. Though you shouldn't be disappointed, we did get to see her in a bikini for a cover page. :P

This was a great way to wrap up the chapter. I loved the photograph, even though I felt sorry for Furuichi. And I thought it was hilarious how Penis High School became such fanboys. I mean really, they made Nene blush, of all people! A tsundere was born.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply