Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 500 (2) , Bleach 586 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 94 Discussion/95 Predictions

  1. #16
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Slovenia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    594
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 94 Discussion/95 Predictions

    I suspect Lurker to be the one who killed Rapdevil, why I just don't want for Baam to become a "bloody murderer" all of a sudden...

    Personaly, I really need a flashback on what happened to Rapdevil !!!

    PS: Nobody posted this here so here I go:

    @mf: northerncolors

    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show


    It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

  2. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #17
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,901
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 94 Discussion/95 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    i´ve got just one question
    if baam was really the one, who beat up rapdevil
    was it because
    1. he sees hatsu still as his friend and wanted to somehow avenge him and maybe told him, not to go around boasting that he beat up that hatsu
    2. he wanted to measure himself somehow with hatsu, who he maybe saw as someone superiar pretimeskip
    or
    3. he just didn´t liked his eyes
    i think that is the case
    i doubt Baam would Avenge Hatsu s defeat i mean what is there to avenge any way
    its not like Hatsu lost his life
    its more like boith fought and stronger one came out as the victor

    ---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

    btw did rapdevil die ?
    may be he lost conciousness and seemed dead after a super punch from baam

  4. #18
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    At miles away from you...:p
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,966
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 94 Discussion/95 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    if rapdevil is dead, don´t tell me we never get to see his devil-form (
    I don't think he's dead , maybe he's just unconscious . I mean it would suck if that was true 'cause he seems like a nice guy , kinda mysterious . I liked him to be honest and i wanted him and Baam to form a team in the end .

    Hmm but now i'm also wondering who was the one behind all this 'cause i don't think Baam would do that . Maybe a character who didn't stand out too much and acted all innocent sorta like that woman who went after Miseng ?

  5. #19
    Triple Star Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,839
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 94 Discussion/95 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    I suspect Lurker to be the one who killed Rapdevil, why I just don't want for Baam to become a "bloody murderer" all of a sudden...

    Personaly, I really need a flashback on what happened to Rapdevil !!![/COLOR]
    I just can't imagine Baam being the culprit, he didn't even care for Yeon and that rich guy (forgot his name ), he just destroyed their remote and headed to the Ranker. Lurker seems to be a good guess, a lot of people on batoto are suspecting him too. I could actually imagine the delivery guy who's with Wangnan (forgot his name too ) being the culprit. I wouldn't put it past SIU that a "cute","innocent" and supposedly weak character turns out to be actually wicked and quite strong. IIRC we haven't seen him fight yet.
    Maybe it's even someone who's got a high rank inside the tower and wanted to weaken the mentioned "above floor" considerably so that the guys/girls belove can win before Baam takes out the Ranker. Seein how some of the staff of the tower already manipulated a lot of things around Baam it would definitely be possible.

    Flashback is definitely needed though

    Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    I don't think he's dead , maybe he's just unconscious . I mean it would suck if that was true 'cause he seems like a nice guy , kinda mysterious . I liked him to be honest and i wanted him and Baam to form a team in the end .
    well the translation says he's dead, doubt that's a mistake. It makes sense in the context of the chapter because now the "weak" guys actually have a chance of winning the game.
    And I prefer these guys to be Baams next teammates, they are a likeable group (even though they just can't reach the awesomeness of Baams old group )

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #20
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    tower of god (middle area)
    Country
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 94 Discussion/95 Predictions

    I just can´t imagine that the killer is Lurker, if he´s the one, than he is either a very good actor ( because, come on, since we know him he´s like someone who doesn´t think much and also is a afraid of things) or he´s acting under orders.
    And I think a flashback is a must, because even though Rapdevil wasn´t one of the maincast, he was still pretty interesting, especially the thing with hatsu.

    Also hasn´t SIU already mentioned that even though the readers want this group to be Baams team, that he planned something else?

  8. #21
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,901
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 94 Discussion/95 Predictions

    @ naruto thats one awesome sigg i tell you
    Now this has me confused who could have killed rapdevil apart from Baam
    then again we dont see any sort of incentive apart from measuring him against hatsu and the gang
    but the time and place is really odd
    Heard SIU is on break, if its true then we ll have to wait for 2 whole weeks till Baam vs Love starts

  9. #22
    Triple Star Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,839
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 94 Discussion/95 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    I just can´t imagine that the killer is Lurker, if he´s the one, than he is either a very good actor ( because, come on, since we know him he´s like someone who doesn´t think much and also is a afraid of things) or he´s acting under orders.
    And I think a flashback is a must, because even though Rapdevil wasn´t one of the maincast, he was still pretty interesting, especially the thing with hatsu.

    Also hasn´t SIU already mentioned that even though the readers want this group to be Baams team, that he planned something else?
    People can lie and can sham their personality, f.ex. take Ren who turned out to be a pretty crazy and wicked character later on (or if you want a more famous example, Rachel... ). Lurker may have hid his true side, like a few other characters could have but ofc maybe that's just how he is. Knowing SIU both things could happen.

    And no, I don't recall SIU mentioning that. He made a few comments about the new group (like they are representing the middle-class, when in comparison Baams old group represents the high-class) but it's most likely that they will travel together for some time. If I'm not mistaken SIU mentioned that their journey together won't be as long as the old one though.

    Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    @ naruto thats one awesome sigg i tell you
    Now this has me confused who could have killed rapdevil apart from Baam
    then again we dont see any sort of incentive apart from measuring him against hatsu and the gang
    but the time and place is really odd
    Heard SIU is on break, if its true then we ll have to wait for 2 whole weeks till Baam vs Love starts
    thanks

    SIU didn't mention anything like a break in this chapters comment so I doubt there's one

  10. #23
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    tower of god (middle area)
    Country
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 94 Discussion/95 Predictions

    you´re right, they can lie, but in your examples there is a point you haven´t considered, the craziness of the people was foreshadowed
    ren: come on, that he´s a schemer was foreshadowed and lahel was always a very mysterious character whos actions wasn´t very clear
    But Lurker was a very linear character until now, most of the time the characters who turned out to be acting were more mysterious ones

  11. #24
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 94 Discussion/95 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    i´ve got just one question
    if baam was really the one, who beat up rapdevil
    was it because
    1. he sees hatsu still as his friend and wanted to somehow avenge him and maybe told him, not to go around boasting that he beat up that hatsu
    2. he wanted to measure himself somehow with hatsu, who he maybe saw as someone superiar pretimeskip
    or
    3. he just didn´t liked his eyes
    If it waa bamm it would of been 4 number 2, he may want 2 c how he stacks up 2 hatsu 1 of the strongest of his old team cus who knowa he may have 2 fight them 4 revenge against u know who

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #25
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,053
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 94 Discussion/95 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I just can't imagine Baam being the culprit, he didn't even care for Yeon and that rich guy (forgot his name ), he just destroyed their remote and headed to the Ranker. Lurker seems to be a good guess, a lot of people on batoto are suspecting him too. I could actually imagine the delivery guy who's with Wangnan (forgot his name too ) being the culprit. I wouldn't put it past SIU that a "cute","innocent" and supposedly weak character turns out to be actually wicked and quite strong. IIRC we haven't seen him fight yet.
    The boy who was with Wangnan stayed with him entirely inside the room so far, right? From what I saw in chapter 94, that is. So he didn't seem to be the killer of Rapdevil? But which one is Lurker? /fails completely, hard to remember names again

    In the current chapter as it is, in a flash it seems as if Baam is the killer. From Akraptor/Wangnan's team discussions, though, that doesn't seem to be the case because like what they said, and nii-kun stated above, Baam didn't seem to care about the members. He only wanted to proceed on his own. If he wanted to eliminate other participants, he would've wiped them all out from the first round. But he didn't.

    I wonder if it is that strange-looking ahjumma.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    And I prefer these guys to be Baams next teammates, they are a likeable group (even though they just can't reach the awesomeness of Baams old group )
    LOL~ I think each has their own awesomeness. Somehow these new batch of people feel more... human? I mean, with Akraptor with his depression over losing her daughter, Goseng and her self-reflection during the fights so far... We didn't get to see the 'human' parts of Baam's team previously, though I look forward to get to know them all more. ^__^

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #26
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Slovenia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    594
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 94 Discussion/95 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    The boy who was with Wangnan stayed with him entirely inside the room so far, right?
    Quote Quote:
    Nya Nia stayed with Wangnan all the time, yes.
    From what I saw in chapter 94, that is. So he didn't seem to be the killer of Rapdevil?
    Quote Quote:
    You are correct !!!
    But which one is Lurker? /fails completely, hard to remember names again
    Quote Quote:
    Here this is Kim Lurker.
    In the current chapter as it is, in a flash it seems as if Baam is the killer. From Akraptor/Wangnan's team discussions, though, that doesn't seem to be the case because like what they said, and nii-kun stated above, Baam didn't seem to care about the members. He only wanted to proceed on his own. If he wanted to eliminate other participants, he would've wiped them all out from the first round. But he didn't.

    I wonder if it is that strange-looking ahjumma.



    LOL~ I think each has their own awesomeness. Somehow these new batch of people feel more... human? I mean, with Akraptor with his depression over losing her daughter, Goseng and her self-reflection during the fights so far... We didn't get to see the 'human' parts of Baam's team previously, though I look forward to get to know them all more. ^__^
    We got to see a "little" from almost all main characters in part 1, but I agree it was not a lot , only a glimpse in their past. I hope for more too...
    Last edited by Monsterguy; May 13, 2012 at 11:29 AM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show


    It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts