Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who wins

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Minato & Itachi

    3 25.00%
  • Naruto & Gaara

    6 50.00%
  • Sasuke & Tobi

    0 0%
  • Kabuto & Madara (no Hashirama abilities and no Edo Tensei)

    3 25.00%
New Reply
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 170

Thread: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

  1. #61
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    He didn't touch anything. He looked Naruto in the eyes and an image appeared in his head. That means he can do the same at any range as long as their eyes meet.
    Still remains to be seen if now he could do something like that, with Naruto's chakra merged with Kyuubi's.
    However yes, if they got to stare at each other then yes, there is a possibility. Without Naruto staring at a Sharingan user though I doubt it can be possible

    Quote Quote:
    Which is exactly why I first pointed out that there are multiple Sharingan wielders on the battlefield. None of whom are Naruto's ally. Itachi can do this. Sasuke can do this. Madara can do this. And potentially Tobi. Even if they're immobile while subduing Naruto's chakra, the fact that that one person is immobile and being attacked by Gaara gives someone else a chance to take out Gaara. Though since you brought Sasuke up I'll simply claim that Tobi stands nearby and makes Sasuke go intangible so that Gaara can't harm him while he does so. Infact, Tobi could hold onto Sasuke for 5 minutes straight while Sasuke spins around like an Enton Water Fountain, immolating and turning to ash everything there is. No one would be able to hit him, including Naruto with his Flash Bijuudama.

    Then once Sasuke's exhausted Tobi just lets him fly away on a hawk to rest before taking his Edorikki off the bench to come kill anyone that hasn't died yet.
    To attack you have to be solid, so Sasuke will be solid.
    Not that it matters much, since he is enclosed by Susano'o, but still. As Tobi's jutsu is, only another S/T user can stand up to him, namely Yondaime, that's why, in a ipotetic team pairing I believe the Itachi/Minato team would want do dispatch Sasuke and Tobi first, and likewise, since Yondaime is the only one that could prove to be difficult do deal with for Tobi.
    The very fact that Tobi isn't afraid of Naruto's power states that he do not consider the Kyuubi a threat

    Quote Quote:
    Again, I never said any of them would control Kurama. I said they'd be able to influence him in some way, since it's already been proven that Minato has no safety precautions placed on Naruto that hasn't already failed before. Imagine Naruto attempting a Flash Bijuudama only for Madara to try to summon Kurama to his side. Remember the stomach pains Naruto felt? They were severe enough to force him to fall to his knees. Naruto would likely drop the Bijuudama and it'd explode right in his face if Madara did that. And what if Sasuke attempted to suppress the Kyuubi chakra during that exact instant? Naruto might not have the chakra control to make up for the distortion and screw up the Bijuudama again here aswell.
    In a scenario when Naruto attempts a flash bijuudama, yes. A scenario which I don't believe it will happen, since, as you well explained, more than one can screw with him. In my analysis I didn't even considered the Bijuudama as nothing more than a last resort ( hell against Kabuto and Madara I totally see Kabuto using that vibration thing to make the bomb blow up in his face ), since, personally, I believe that Naruto's powers right now are well beyond simply spawning Bijuudamas.
    A FRS to the face would be way better against Kabuto, and Gaara's sand would deal with Preta's absorbing ability

  2. #62
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo
    It is a different dimension, therefore exists outside of the battlefield. Theres no negotiating it. And i dont recall anyone aside from me disputing that fact so i dont see how people were getting annoyed.
    I didn't say everyone was getting annoyed by it. I said IF they get annoyed and make it a rule to take away Tobi's alternate dimension then he can use his intangibility to perform the exact same feat I was giving him (the ability to avoid all damage until half his opponents are dead).

    Quote Quote:
    BFR is BFR.
    Except when it's not.

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #63
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

    @M3J


    People are not just going to jump the ones that have the most advantage and Tobi can counter that easy by warping them away and holind them there to the end of the fight or turning them intangible. You don't just look at numbers and charge in. You first need to consider the opponents abilities and that would take time. Naruto going 120 RM+SM clones are going to be way more as a target as he defenetly has the numbers. Naruto going full biju mode and flashbijudama them would also attact attention. If you try to make a point try to make 1 that does not involves arguing over the probability of Tobi getting to be target nr.1. Any team could be that depending on how they are oriented in the battlefield, what jutsus they start to spam and what not.

    But its verry irrelevant as i said before as Tobi can counter them attacking him and just w8 for the rest to kill one another before joining the fight and that is why i whent with team vs team and not all teams FFA to determine what team could beat the rest and come on top but not in a FFA scenario as Tobi absolutly stomps there.

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    @xXan
    Minato shouldn't be allowed to go to Konoha because it would require him to have a tag there and thats prep, right? Its fine with tobi because at a moments notice he could teleport to anywhere on earth. But what if Minato's tags on the battlefield got destroyed? He would be screwed because he couldn't come back. Or what if pain decided to destroy konoha while this thread battle was going on and inadvertently destroyed Minato's tag there(random scenario)? He would no longer be able to get there because the kunai that he set up in preparation of the battle would be destroyed. So i think that Minato leaving should be BFR IMO
    Read the entire discussion. We where asuming that Minato has a tag in Konoha(for what we where debating) and if that would get him a loss if he teleports there and back. I am aware he has no tags in Konoha in this fight.

    I will make that point again.
    Minato losing to BFR would be only if:
    He can't return to the fight or is away from the fight long enough for his target to get away.
    Minato would not lose to BFR if:
    He can't return in a given time to the battlefield and his target does not have enough time to get away. Minato can teleport around the world IF he can return to the battflefield before his target leaves.

    All the above points where made by me in my previous posts.

    Some people even belive that Tobi warping to his dimension and back is a BFR win for his opponent and that is just absurd. Let's take away 1 of his abilities because i don't like it type of argument. A BFR loss is only valid when you put someone in a place from where he can't return for some time or is stuck in there. Just leaving the battlefield and returning in seconds is not BFR even if that dude leaves the curent time line, dimension or whatever else.

    @jaymizzo

    BFR is not achived by leaving the battlefield. Its when you send someone somewhere from where he can't get back to fight you. Minato and Tobi changed the battlefield in there fight a good number of times in the manga as both of them can teleport. That is not BFR loss, that is using ones abilities, as long as both sides can reengage the opponent nobody is BFR'ed.

    A perfect example. Asume Minato can teleport out of Tobi's dimension:

    Tobi placing Minato in his dimension and then Minato teleporting out to keep fighting him its NOT BFR win.
    Tobi placing Kabuto in his dimension where he is STUCK and can't return to keep fighting Tobi IS a BFR win.
    Last edited by xXan; May 02, 2012 at 03:30 AM.

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #64
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan
    People are not just going to jump the ones that have the most advantage and Tobi can counter that easy by warping them away and holind them there to the end of the fight or turning them intangible. You don't just look at numbers and charge in. You first need to consider the opponents abilities and that would take time.
    I agree with this. Instead of everyone jumping the strongest guy at once (which would take some sort of unsaid agreement to coordinate), most opponents will simply wait for another to commit to an attack and then sneak them from behind, whether they're the strongest enemy there or not.

    Come to think of it, no one here has been stated to know eachother's strengths and weaknesses so how are they gonna know who's the strongest before it's too late? Even those with sensing abilities and powers to see chakra inside someone wouldn't know the threat each enemy poses until they start bringing out their full power. Like how Sasuke didn't know Naruto's chakra reserves could get immeasurably high once he starts using Kurama's chakra shroud back at the VOTE.

  7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #65
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,462
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    He didn't touch anything. He looked Naruto in the eyes and an image appeared in his head. That means he can do the same at any range as long as their eyes meet..
    No. Sasuke is just suppressing the 1% of kyubi's chakra. But the result will be different for now that kyubi and naruto are already in the perfect mode. i doubt sasuke can do that again now the kyubi is out in his cage. Kyubi can kick sasuke out of naruto's head.

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Which is exactly why I first pointed out that there are multiple Sharingan wielders on the battlefield. None of whom are Naruto's ally. Itachi can do this. Sasuke can do this. Madara can do this. And potentially Tobi. Even if they're immobile while subduing Naruto's chakra, the fact that that one person is immobile and being attacked by Gaara gives someone else a chance to take out Gaara. Though since you brought Sasuke up I'll simply claim that Tobi stands nearby and makes Sasuke go intangible so that Gaara can't harm him while he does so. Infact, Tobi could hold onto Sasuke for 5 minutes straight while Sasuke spins around like an Enton Water Fountain, immolating and turning to ash everything there is. No one would be able to hit him, including Naruto with his Flash Bijuudama.

    Then once Sasuke's exhausted Tobi just lets him fly away on a hawk to rest before taking his Edorikki off the bench to come kill anyone that hasn't died yet..
    Honestly, from the latest chapter when naruto and tobi bump each other's head, tobi stated that "I SHOULD haVE SLIPPED THROUGH YOU" but he didn't. So it's safe to assume that tobi can't used his intangible jutsu infront of naruto's RM and naruto's bijuu mode. So your scenario is baseless. For now, sasuke and tobi can't do anything to scratch naruto. Imagine when naruto will going to used his extra hand, and tobi thought that his intangible jutsu will save him from getting crushed. But due to kyubi's chakra, tobi can't escape to that extra hand and he just realized that he needs to escape away from naruto or else only death can awaits him. So what sasuke will going to do to faced naruto and gaara? sasuke's jutsu isn't enough to harm RM and BM naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Again, I never said any of them would control Kurama. I said they'd be able to influence him in some way, since it's already been proven that Minato has no safety precautions placed on Naruto that hasn't already failed before. Imagine Naruto attempting a Flash Bijuudama only for Madara to try to summon Kurama to his side. Remember the stomach pains Naruto felt? They were severe enough to force him to fall to his knees. Naruto would likely drop the Bijuudama and it'd explode right in his face if Madara did that. And what if Sasuke attempted to suppress the Kyuubi chakra during that exact instant? Naruto might not have the chakra control to make up for the distortion and screw up the Bijuudama again here aswell..
    The naruto who feel the pain in his stomach is just the bunshin RM naruto. The manga never shown anything that the original naruto feel the same like the bunshin. ANd that bunshin doesn't have any kyubi's chakra left in his body. So madara can't do that in this fight because the kyubi is already out in his cage. Kyubi's chakra is already merge to naruto. ANd again, sasuke doesn't have the power to suppress the full power/chakra of the kyubi. Suppressing the 1% isn't enough to suppress the 100%. But the problem when sasuke do that again, is that The kyubi can kick him out in naruto's head in an instant.

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    But even if it were to become a rule because people got annoyed by the fact that it gives Sasuke and Tobi to great of an advantage, the fact that he can turn all the allies he's touching intangible still allows them to pull a decisive victory because it's essentially the same thing as his teleportation, because it's instant and protects him from any form of injury.
    Yeah, but not infront of naruto. Tobi and sasuke doesn't have the luxury of that great advantage simply because the kyubi's amazing life force can shit tobi's intangible jutsu.

    This fight has an obvious result, because madara and naruto are destined to fight at the end. Madara's GOD mode vs naruto's GOD mode. Minato, itachi, sasuke, gaara and kabuto are just merely a human compared to naruto and madara. But at the end of the day, naruto will win this one. His kyubi's chakra together with the 6 bijuu's chakra, naruto right now has already surpassed madara in terms of power and strength.

    ---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    He does not need to do that. He can turn other people intangible to. He just goes close to X and then both of them are intangible for 5 mins.
    Yeah, and RM naruto can cancel that jutsu. So if tobi will going to hold sasuke for making him into intangible, imagine, naruto will going to used his extra hand to crushed both of them. Then both of them will be dead in a minute. http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/564

  9. #66
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/564

    From this you get that Tobi can't use intangibility on RM Naruto? The way i see it he stated:

    Tobi: I should've sliped trough you. Then insert here:
    a: But you where to fast.
    b: But i wanted to test you.
    c: But i can't do that.

    Personaly i think its 'b' as he states here that he expected more from the 9 tails power:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/564/2

    Also nobody made any comments on how this can be achived with RM?

    Its more then 1 posibility but you jumping to that conclusion is absurd. You need to w8 to see the following chapters before you can use that.

  10. #67
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,462
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

    Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    Itachi forfeits as he is given a useless partner.

    Kabuto is still very susceptable to being oneshotted by an Amaterasu. Despite Madara's overall abilities, he will succumb to the numbers of Sasuke, Tobi, and jinchurikis.

    Sasuke and Tobi will fall to Naruto. Naruto has a will of fire epiphany about never giving up and turns on Kyuubi god mode, in which he punt Bijuu bombs, eat Amaterasu, and shit kamehamehas. Super Naruto is seriously the most overpowered thing Kishi has ever created. He'll win this even if all the other parties ganged up on him.
    No wonder why some of minato's fans are banned in this forum. Why? because of this nonsense arguments coming from itachi/sasuke fans. Like this one. It sound you're so bitter of minato. Does trolling minato is that hard?

    i know that you loved sasuke too much, but just like you said, tobi and sasuke can't really do a shit to GOD MODE naruto. Because the manga clearly shown that tobi's most hax jutsu is nothing but nothing infront of kyubi's amazing life force. Infact, i doubt even madara can scratch naruto. Imagine when naruto used his Bijuu mode/rikudou mode level 1 and 2, and how that will going to react on madara's awesome breast,which is hashirama's face by the way, then hashirama's face will going to change into a big tree. I'm pretty sure madara will be disappointed with that.

  11. #68
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

    @marshall313

    Bub the simple fact that Naruto vs Tobi is actualy Naruto+Bee+Kakashi+Gai vs Tobi should tell you something...

  12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #69
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,462
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/564

    From this you get that Tobi can't use intangibility on RM Naruto? The way i see it he stated:

    Tobi: I should've sliped trough you. Then insert here:
    a: But you where to fast.
    b: But i wanted to test you.
    c: But i can't do that.

    Personaly i think its 'b' as he states here that he expected more from the 9 tails power:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/564/2

    Also nobody made any comments on how this can be achived with RM?

    Its more then 1 posibility but you jumping to that conclusion is absurd. You need to w8 to see the following chapters before you can use that.
    It's your assumption though so yeah, i respect that. But judging from that manga page, tobi did activate his intangible jutsu but it failed infront of naruto.
    And your so called "B" answer is baseless and absurd. Honestly, judging from that "b", tobi expected more from kyubi's power. More, means he needs to know the OTHER abilities that the power of the kyubi gives to naruto. And 1 possibility? No, the manga is enough for me to conclude that tobi can't used his intangible jutsu infront of naruto. What the manga has shown is valid proof right?

    And just like what ninjastar keep on insisting, That what the manga has shown for now is the most logical proof to debate in this forum. The manga shown us that naruto has the power to cancel tobi's jutsu. Thats a manga fact. So until the manga has shown that your assumption is indeed true, then you can't used that logic into this fight.

  14. #70
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,833
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post

    BFR is not achived by leaving the battlefield. Its when you send someone somewhere from where he can't get back to fight you. Minato and Tobi changed the battlefield in there fight a good number of times in the manga as both of them can teleport. That is not BFR loss, that is using ones abilities, as long as both sides can reengage the opponent nobody is BFR'ed.
    Arguing with you guys is completely pointless. BFR is achieved by leaving the battlefield. If the rules state NO BFR, then no one is allowed to leave the battlefield. Its like a boxing match, once you leave the ring your out, thats BFR.

    Weather someone sends you out flying, wishes you out of existence, teleports you to an alternate dimension or you simply want to go splash in a river in some other planet, its BFR. Like i said, theres no negotiating the meaning.

    Tobi teleporting Minato to a different dimension is BFR, Minato breaking out is a completely different story. If Minato teleported into his dimension on purpose, thats BFR. Tobi teleporting himself and any ally into his dimension is BFR regardless of weather he can come back or not.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  15. #71
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,462
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @marshall313

    Bub the simple fact that Naruto vs Tobi is actualy Naruto+Bee+Kakashi+Gai vs Tobi should tell you something...
    No bub, judging from that fight, Naruto is the main fighter at that battle. And i'm not talking about that fight, i'm talking about how tobi didn't slipped through naruto. Don't change the topic. It sound that you don't understand my arguments at all. Just accept it, don't make any nonsense assumption. What the manga did show to us that naruto has the power to cancel tobi's intangible jutsu. That's a fact. you can't do anything about it. That's one of the power that the kyubi/kishi gives to naruto.

  16. #72
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

    @marshall313

    Point is you have no evidence of what you claim. You have a posibility nothing more.

    @jaymizzo

    Belive what you whant. Point is Tobi can teleport to his dimension and back and it does not constitute a loss for him. Same for Minato. He can teleport to Konoha and back and it would not constitute a loss for him. Its perfecly under there abilities to do so. You have absolutly no logical grounds to support your claim that leaving a designated area would imply a loss for X caracter as long as X caracter can reengage his opponent before he/she can escape.

    If this BFR view of your would be correct Minato teleporting good enough distance would mean he lost the fight in the manga already as he left the area where he was fighting Tobi:

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/10

    Right here Minato lost the fight. As he moved away a good distance from Konoha to his house in the woods or whatever.

    oh w8 Kishi does not agree with you:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/16

    The only VALID way to win trough BFR is to move someone to a place he can't reengage you. If the OP states NO BFR then Tobi can't warp Minato away in his dimension but he CAN warp himself to his dimension. The loss can't be achived by removing X dude ability to engage you.

    Superman vs Hulk. No BFR.

    Superman can fly into space and trow small moons at Hulk but he can't win the fight by trowing the Hulk into space and thus stoping his ability to fight back.

    In any event your version of BFR can be completly ignored by us as Kishi HIMSELF stated its allowed. To remove X person ability to leave a designated area can only be considered as valid as long as the OP clearly stated they can not leave X area under any form or fashion. Just statind this fight happeneds in X place means it starts there and nothing more.
    Tobi vs Minato, they fight in Konoha. Does this mean they can't start moving the fight to a diferent area? Nop.

    Hell even Deva moved back to get close to his main body but that was not a loss for him (well he lost eventualy but you get the idea). Your version of BFR makes no bloody sense.
    Last edited by xXan; May 02, 2012 at 07:17 AM.

  17. #73
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ҂136th Floor
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Honestly, from the latest chapter when naruto and tobi bump each other's head, tobi stated that "I SHOULD haVE SLIPPED THROUGH YOU" but he didn't. So it's safe to assume that tobi can't used his intangible jutsu infront of naruto's RM and naruto's bijuu mode.
    How do you explain this -> Tobi using his intangible Jutsu in front of RM Naruto.
    Last edited by syx; May 02, 2012 at 08:25 AM.

  18. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
  19. #74
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

    Quote Originally Posted by marshal313
    No. Sasuke is just suppressing the 1% of kyubi's chakra. But the result will be different for now that kyubi and naruto are already in the perfect mode. i doubt sasuke can do that again now the kyubi is out in his cage. Kyubi can kick sasuke out of naruto's head.
    First off, you don't know what percentage of kyuubi chakra Sasuke suppressed. It wasn't just one because Naruto had already started growing fangs, thicker whiskers, and long fingernails. Secondly, at that point in the manga Naruto had mastered control over 3 tails worth of Kyuubi chakra. If control had ANYTHING to do with whether Sasuke could subdue the chakra or not, then Sasuke would not have been able to do what he did. Thirdly, what Sasuke used wasn't Genjutsu; it was suppression of Kurama's chakra. Kyuubi won't be kicking anyone out of his head. He may be able to awaken Naruto from a Genjutsu, but you've nothing at all to prove that he can prevent people from entering Naruto's mind.
    Quote Quote:
    Honestly, from the latest chapter when naruto and tobi bump each other's head, tobi stated that "I SHOULD haVE SLIPPED THROUGH YOU" but he didn't. So it's safe to assume that tobi can't used his intangible jutsu infront of naruto's RM and naruto's bijuu mode. So your scenario is baseless. For now, sasuke and tobi can't do anything to scratch naruto. Imagine when naruto will going to used his extra hand, and tobi thought that his intangible jutsu will save him from getting crushed. But due to kyubi's chakra, tobi can't escape to that extra hand and he just realized that he needs to escape away from naruto or else only death can awaits him. So what sasuke will going to do to faced naruto and gaara? sasuke's jutsu isn't enough to harm RM and BM naruto.
    This has been discussed to death already: he meant "I should have chosen to slip through him." What they did was essentially a game of chicken that neither one of them wanted to lose, so they ran into eachother instead. You want even more proof what your saying makes no sense?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/566/13
    ^That's Tobi, sticking his hand RIGHT through Naruto's head while he's in Chakra Mode. Proof that Kurama's chakra does nothing to interfere with his ability to go intangible. You totally dropped the ball on this one, lmao.

    Quote Quote:
    The naruto who feel the pain in his stomach is just the bunshin RM naruto. The manga never shown anything that the original naruto feel the same like the bunshin. ANd that bunshin doesn't have any kyubi's chakra left in his body. So madara can't do that in this fight because the kyubi is already out in his cage. Kyubi's chakra is already merge to naruto. ANd again, sasuke doesn't have the power to suppress the full power/chakra of the kyubi. Suppressing the 1% isn't enough to suppress the 100%. But the problem when sasuke do that again, is that The kyubi can kick him out in naruto's head in an instant.
    I know he was a clone, but a portion of Kurama's chakra is spread throughout each clone. If there were no clones than the entirety of the chakra would sit inside of Naruto instead, meaning he'd feel an even greater pain throughout his body. And again: you have shit chance of proving Sasuke can't subdue Kurama's chakra when Naruto's in Bijuu Mode. I mean seriously: if an MS can control the full amount of Kurama's chakra (BEFORE Minato split him in half), why the hell wouldn't it work now when Kurama's chakra isn't as great?

    Quote Quote:
    Yeah, but not infront of naruto. Tobi and sasuke doesn't have the luxury of that great advantage simply because the kyubi's amazing life force can shit tobi's intangible jutsu.
    Just incase you missed it the first time:http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/566/13
    The only thing Kyuubi's "amazing life force" can shit is Zetsu, and some mokuton jutsu. It has absolutely no effect on Tobi's ability to go intangible. None. This is a failed argument.

    Quote Quote:
    This fight has an obvious result, because madara and naruto are destined to fight at the end. Madara's GOD mode vs naruto's GOD mode. Minato, itachi, sasuke, gaara and kabuto are just merely a human compared to naruto and madara. But at the end of the day, naruto will win this one. His kyubi's chakra together with the 6 bijuu's chakra, naruto right now has already surpassed madara in terms of power and strength.
    Now you're making things up. Naruto has not been confirmed to have chakra from each of the other bijuu yet. And Madara is not gonna be the final antagonist of this manga. And I seriously don't think Naruto's even gonna fight him. There are too many strong opponents in this fight and Naruto is only a threat for 5 minutes.
    That's not long enough.

  20. #75
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,833
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

    @ xXan

    Oh for the love of God, you have such ridiculous double standards. It was never ok for Minato to teleport to Konoha and rest or get his equipment, it was never ok for Jiraiya or Naruto to get reverse summoned to myoubonzaki, but its ok for Tobi to teleport to his dimension and sit there until her feels the need to come out and not count as a BFR.

    And your analogy about Superman vs Hulk is terrible. If the OP states no BFR allowed, then Superman cannot swing the Hulk out of earth or the universe, if BFR is allowed Superman can do it and get a BFR win. If BFR is not allowed and Superman leaves the battlefield to go sundipp, he has exited the battlefield and therefore losses due to BFR.

    Like i said, arguing with you guys is extremely pointless, your mindset only allows you to be right. Still, i dont get why your arguing about the meaning of BFR. And where the fluck did Kishi say or mention BFR is allowed? Its not even a general rule in the Manga. The OP doesnt state BFR allowed or not, but other threads never specified and you were the first one to cry out that leaving the battlefield is retreating.

    And no, its not believing what i want, its believing in a fact, that is what BFR is and an alternate dimension is exactly what is sounds like.

    And your last statement about Deva, dude seriously, you do realize that battlefield limitations havent been set in Naruto nor was there a limitation during the Pein vs Naruto fight? Stop making things up to suit your argument. BFR is BFR, there isnt a different version, its exactly as the definition is, Battlefield REMOVAL.

    You guys are hopeless to argue against.
    Last edited by jaymizzo; May 02, 2012 at 10:01 AM.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

New Reply
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts