Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Minato & Itachi

3 25.00%
  • Naruto & Gaara

6 50.00%
  • Sasuke & Tobi

0 0%
  • Kabuto & Madara (no Hashirama abilities and no Edo Tensei)

3 25.00%
New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

Fight Takes Place in the abandoned sand village ----

Minato & Itachi

vs.

Naruto & Gaara

vs.

Sasuke & Tobi

vs.

Kabuto & Madara

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-Fight Prep
    1. Minato has tagged Itachi
    2. Edo Itachi can't be unsummoned by Kabuto
    3. Naruto has full Kyuubi control/cooperation
    4. Gaara can summon Gold Dust like his father
    5. Sasuke has EMS and Itachi cannot persuade him
    6. Tobi has his 6 paths

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Restrictions
    1. Minato can only summon the 3 boss summons
    2. Tobi cannot summon the statue or use the rinnengan abilities until his paths are defeated...
    3. Madara cannot use ANY of Hashirama's abilities...
    4. Kabuto can only use his abilities... NO EDOS!!!
    Last edited by RezzieThaRapper; April 29, 2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: NO EDOS!!!
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

Meh, making this EDO ruins this fight IMO. It would be better if all were nomal

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The advantage goes to who ever has a zombie on there team.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay then.... NO EDOs!!!

hope a mod could change the poll...
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would give the win to Madara and Kabuto, with Sasuke and Tobi coming in second.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke and Tobi take it. I can't take Naruto seriously in a fight of this calibur because there's too many Sharingan wielders and we still don't know if he can't simply have his Kyuubi turned off by anyone with an MS. It's even possible that either Madara or Tobi could flat out rip the chakra right out of him the way Nagato did Bee by using Hungry Ghost Realm's power.

And since Madara isn't an Edo he can't drop meteors on anyone for fear of dying. Not to mention Tobi can simply absorb Sasuke and hide in the ground until all the real damage has been done, then hop out and let Sasuke come out so they can pick off the people that are left. Only problem with that is Gaara may find them underground.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I really, really can't decide who'd win here. Naruto and Gaara would lose, I think: Everyone other than Gaara is in a completely different league. It's like throwing Neji into a Kage fight: Yeah, he's strong; against most people he'd be fine. But Naruto/Gaara can't use any Sharingan jutsus; Minato speeding around, EMS Jutsus flying everywhere, Tobi's paths running rampant; It'll be bedlum...

Epic Brofist!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Going with Naruto myself (as of now, later manga chapters could change this oppinion).

Minato & Itachi

Naruto can probably do it alone(Gaara provides the seals at the end) by creating some 15 above Kage level RM clones. Those 2 can't posibly hope to outlast Naruto and Naruto can give Itachi some 120 tartgets to chose from to use his MS genjutsu.
    Eventualy Itachi is going to drop from having to hold that Susano up. Not sure if ET don't have unlimited chakra but i am going to asume they don't. As if they do i really have no idea how 1 would get Itachi to drop his Susano. The only thing that comes to mind is attacking him from multiple angles so the Mirror can't protect it all.

Sasuke & Tobi

This is more dificult then Ita and Minato as both of them got some really hax jutsus. Gaara would need to provide cover and buy some time by tagging Sasuke with Naruto sending 1-2 RM clones there to help and then going full biju mode to take out the realms fast.

Now considering we don't have any other information up to this point on other Tobi abilities i would give Naruto a win here eventualy but that Intangibility is going to be murder... Now if Tobi is going to show some other rinnegan techs in the future this is going to change but need to see that fight first and what he can do. Up to that point i am going with Naruto's team.

Kabuto & Madara

Kabuto is going down to flashbijudama even in water mode and then they team up on Madara in whatever state he is left after the flashbijudama. Eventualy Madara would lose to. Also Madara can't use the meteor as he would kill Kabuto and himself lol. Naruto going RM lvl 2 could outrun the blast and tank it when he is at some range from it so his team would win.
    Last edited by xXan; April 30, 2012 at 04:46 AM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Very, very difficult... I agree with ppl that says that Gaara is the only one that would be at a disadvantage, since the rest of the characters are the most haxed in the narutoverse, bar Hashirama.
    Yet it is a fight in the Sand Village, so I guess that he can support Naruto at the best of his capacity, and actually deal a whole lot of damage.

Analyzing the fights, I can actually see Itachi and Minato dispatching of Sasuke and Tobi, Itachi would seal the paths while Yondaime deals with Tobi, and then fight against his brother. Since we saw that a Susano'o weapon can easily pierce Susano'o itself, the Sword would seal the paths and Sasuke, and then it is Rin'negan Tobi vs Yondaime and Itachi, a fight I don't think he can win in any way or shape, since, with Itachi marked, he is immune to Tobi's skills, and the moment he becomes tangible he gets sealed. Sacrificing his eye for Izanagi and escape it would nullify his intangibility, after which he is easily dispatched.

The other group would be Madara and Kabuto vs Naruto and Gaara, which would be a much closer fight:
    while I believe neither Madara nor Kabuto can tank a Bijuudama, Kabuto can use his vibration jutsu to disrupt Naruto's concentration, and while Gaara's sand would be able to shield them, he would still be interrupted whenever a Bijuudama is forming.
    Add Madara's powers even without Hashirama's own, and he can deal with anything Naruto throws at him bar a Bijuudama. Yet say Gaara drops a village worth of sand over Kabuto and Madara, what can they do to survive?
    Sand can't be absorbed, so all he would have to do is the village-buster Shinra Tensei ( which we don't know if he can do ), same with Kabuto.
    So Gaara buries them into sand, give time for Naruto to prepare and throw a Bijuudama, sensing when they are with his sensing ability, and then obliterate them with Gaara opening a rift on the sand.
    I don't think any Sharingan wielder can effectively suppress Naruto's powers, otherwise Yondaime wouldn't bet his life, Kushina's own and Naruto's future by sealing Kyuubi in him and then having control over it being wretched by a Sharingan user.
    Maybe Madara could enter Naruto's mindscape like Sasuke did, yet he would be immobile, and give Gaara comfortable time to crush him to pieces.

After that is Naruto and Gaara vs Yondaime and Itachi.
    Despite the two being more skilled than Naruto and Gaara, the two has so much power that it would be ridiculous. I mean, all Kyuubi's power and a whole desert?
    Yet Yondaime can redirect Bijuudamas, and warp Itachi for safety, so it isn't that easy.
    That way Naruto and Gaara would have to fight smart, considering also that clones would be dispatched by Itachi's Totsuka. The best bet would be create a single clone infusing as much chakra as possible to keep Yondaime occupied, while Gaara would use the sand beneath Itachi to do what he did against Madara ( despite not having a lighter sand, he would have not a rock floor, but a sand floor ) and the moment Itachi is out, Naruto would attack with a FRS, and then have Gaara seal him.
    In that moment is Yondaime vs Naruto ( which is faster ) and Gaara.
    So I can see the two future Kages win this, if only barely:
    a misstep, and Itachi would seal one of them, after which it would be the Yondaime/Itachi team victory.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Uchiha_Blood

Quote Quote:
    Yet Yondaime can redirect Bijuudamas
    Where? 2m to the left? The op states nothing about Minato having a kunai in the mountain and if Naruto goes in with a clone Minato is not going to have any time to pull handseals.

So even warping the blast it will only explode some meters from him and killing him instantly.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood
    Where? 2m to the left? The op states nothing about Minato having a kunai in the mountain and if Naruto goes in with a clone Minato is not going to have any time to pull handseals.

So even warping the blast it will only explode some meters from him and killing him instantly.
    Reread the post I made, it is not farfetched for Yondaime to throw some kunai during the fight, and then moving out.
    So yes, Yondaime can and will redirect Bijuudamas

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Uchiha_Blood

Move out? Like run away? Ok then he losses lol. The area of effect of a Bijudama that size would be bigger then Konoha... The distance would need to be great enough and for him to start running away for no reason makes no sense and also would lose him the fight as he is running away.

Then the second part comes into plan. Naruto in RM mode (a clone so who cares if it get's busted) would have no problem keeping Minato busy so he can't form handseals. Not only that Minato needed the charge up time and the huge distance of the bijudama to pull that barrier off. Minato started going handseals as the Kyuubi was bulding up its move. Naruto's is close to instant.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

Move out? Like run away? Ok then he losses lol. The area of effect of a Bijudama that size would be bigger then Konoha... The distance would need to be great enough and for him to start running away for no reason makes no sense and also would lose him the fight as he is running away.
    Either you like to exhagerrate or you have a very short memory.
    The Bijuudama from the whole Kyuubi was as big as one of the Hokage's faces, not like all Konoha. Also why run away?
    You do know that ninjas move when fighting, and they don't stand still in the same place, right? Also no, run the hell out of an explosion is not considered fleeing, otherwise Naruto and Deidara would win every fight in the arena because they can create an explosion and no one can dodge.

Quote Quote:
    Then the second part comes into plan. Naruto in RM mode (a clone so who cares if it get's busted) would have no problem keeping Minato busy so he can't form handseals. Not only that Minato needed the charge up time and the huge distance of the bijudama to pull that barrier off. Minato started going handseals as the Kyuubi was bulding up its move. Naruto's is close to instant.
    You keep forgetting that the guy can teleport, so all he would need to do is teleport away so Naruto would have to redirect the blast, and then he would have all the time in the world to do handseals.
    Naruto would win not because he can fire a bijuudama, but because he can do a lot more things than a Bijuudama, with an insane speed, chakra capacity and stamina. Bijuudamas are only the icing on the cake

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Either you like to exhagerrate or you have a very short memory.
    The Bijuudama from the whole Kyuubi was as big as one of the Hokage's faces, not like all Konoha. Also why run away?
    You do know that ninjas move when fighting, and they don't stand still in the same place, right? Also no, run the hell out of an explosion is not considered fleeing, otherwise Naruto and Deidara would win every fight in the arena because they can create an explosion and no one can dodge.
    Tbh, if Naruto was to use a full Bijuudama i doubt there would be much room for anyone to dodge.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Tbh, if Naruto was to use a full Bijuudama i doubt there would be much room for anyone to dodge.
    If it hits the ground then yes, it explodes and everyone is obliterated.
    The trick is doing it before it becomes a nuke bomb

New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast