Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Minato & Itachi

3 25.00%
  • Naruto & Gaara

6 50.00%
  • Sasuke & Tobi

0 0%
  • Kabuto & Madara (no Hashirama abilities and no Edo Tensei)

3 25.00%
New Reply
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

Itachi forfeits as he is given a useless partner.

Kabuto is still very susceptable to being oneshotted by an Amaterasu. Despite Madara's overall abilities, he will succumb to the numbers of Sasuke, Tobi, and jinchurikis.

Sasuke and Tobi will fall to Naruto. Naruto has a will of fire epiphany about never giving up and turns on Kyuubi god mode, in which he punt Bijuu bombs, eat Amaterasu, and shit kamehamehas. Super Naruto is seriously the most overpowered thing Kishi has ever created. He'll win this even if all the other parties ganged up on him.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    Itachi forfeits as he is given a useless partner.

Kabuto is still very susceptable to being oneshotted by an Amaterasu. Despite Madara's overall abilities, he will succumb to the numbers of Sasuke, Tobi, and jinchurikis.

Sasuke and Tobi will fall to Naruto. Naruto has a will of fire epiphany about never giving up and turns on Kyuubi god mode, in which he punt Bijuu bombs, eat Amaterasu, and shit kamehamehas. Super Naruto is seriously the most overpowered thing Kishi has ever created. He'll win this even if all the other parties ganged up on him.
    If you have nothing but flame baits then i dont understand why you even post, tbh im very surprised your not banned.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    If you have nothing but flame baits then i dont understand why you even post, tbh im very surprised your not banned.
    Exactly how am I flame baiting? Naruto is supremely more powerful than anything we have seen in the manga. He single handily punted 6 Bijuu bombs in a flash. Nobody can even come close to that kind of power including Madara.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    Exactly how am I flame baiting? Naruto is supremely more powerful than anything we have seen in the manga. He single handily punted 6 Bijuu bombs in a flash. Nobody can even come close to that kind of power including Madara.
    Read everything you wrote.

And power does not equal everything. I personally believe in a real fight scenario that there would still be alot of people who would beat Naruto. Just because we always imagine Naruto going full bijuu mode and using a bijuudama straight off the bat doesnt mean that he would actually do so.

Power doesnt equal everything, Madara is still gaga about Hashirama even though he has his powers and more to boot. Skill, experience and matchups count.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Skill, experience, and matchup matters if you are playing in the same ballpark. Naruto's Kyuubi abilities make him out of this world. He can blow right through Madara and his Susanoo in an instant if he used the same speed and power he did against the Bijuu bombs. Why should he play around with taijutsu and clones when he has that kind of power. I'm not trying to sell chapters by dragging on fights. Naruto has the capabilities of destroying all of them in an instant, so why should he?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilibun
    Don't mind them, you're not flaming or baiting. Though I do have to agree that Naruto's team isn't winning this despite the hax. There are too many damn Sharingan on the field for something like that to happen. Especially considering his Bijuu Mode only lasts 5 minutes, and Tobi can stay intangible for what? That's right: exactly 5 minutes. Then he has access to Izanagi aswell as ST jutsu and the ability to keep his whole team hidden inside his alternate dimension until everyone else is tired or dead.

And that's what happens: everyone fights nonstop while Tobi, all of his Edorikki, and Sasuke, sit somewhere avoiding injury. Maybe Tobi just watches and waits to turn intangible when someone attacks? Maybe he hides a couple miles underground til the fight is over. Maybe he leaves the jinchuuriki out in their full Bijuu Modes while he and Sasuke ride around on top of two of them? Maybe he uses them as distractions so he can sneak up and absorb enemies into his dimension while they're distracted?

I stand by my belief that in a free for all match Tobi's probably the most dangerous opponent you can face, as he only needs to tap you to win, and you can't touch him. And even if you do touch him he can sacrifice an eye to negate his death. Sasuke and Tobi win.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree that Minato in this fight is somewhat useless. Naruto can beat him with 1 RM clone...

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Don't mind them, you're not flaming or baiting. Though I do have to agree that Naruto's team isn't winning this despite the hax. There are too many damn Sharingan on the field for something like that to happen. Especially considering his Bijuu Mode only lasts 5 minutes, and Tobi can stay intangible for what? That's right: exactly 5 minutes. Then he has access to Izanagi aswell as ST jutsu and the ability to keep his whole team hidden inside his alternate dimension until everyone else is tired or dead.
    I doubt BFR is allowed. And if we go by what most people believe the fight would start as, then the only survivor i see is Itachi, Tobi and Naruto.

And i dont know why your under the firm belief that regardless of the state Naruto is in he could be simply subdued by a sharingan. I mean Tobi has the ability to control the kyuubi and untill now he hasnt even brought that ability up, now being the best time.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

And i dont know why your under the firm belief that regardless of the state Naruto is in he could be simply subdued by a sharingan. I mean Tobi has the ability to control the kyuubi and untill now he hasnt even brought that ability up, now being the best time.
    Agreed, considering that Yondaime sealed the Kyuubi inside Naruto to be used as a weapon against a Sharingan-clad ninja that already controlled the Kyuubi before.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt BFR is allowed. And if we go by what most people believe the fight would start as, then the only survivor i see is Itachi, Tobi and Naruto.

Why not? It makes perfect sense. As long as Tobi warps you then you are done for. Minato himself know that.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo
    BFR? Tobi isn't leaving the battlefield, he's simply hiding underneath it. No different from Gaara making sand formations and staying up in the sky out of range until everyone else is dead. It's completely within both of their powers to do so.

Quote Quote:
    No, he had the ability to control the Kyuubi. You didn't forget that Minato removed that from him did you? Granted, I doubt that was permanent, but Tobi also claims to be a "shell of his former self", meaning he likely simply isn't strong enough to control the Kyuubi at the moment. As for the Sharingan working against Naruto, let's remember that even though Bee escaped Genjutsu thanks to Gyuuki, it took moments to work. Since Naruto is especially susceptible to Genjutus it's extremely likely it'd take longer for Kurama to bust him out. Even more likely is we've seen Madara prove that his hold over Kurama isn't completely lost, as when he tried to summon him forth, Naruto felt an excruciating pain in his stomach. If that ability still has a small effect, what's gonna happen if Madara would have chosen to control him instead of summoning him?

Whether he outright controls him or just subdues him with his Genjutsu, we have canon proof that Kurama, even inside of Naruto, is not free from outside influence. Come to think of it... if Naruto DID go Bijuu Mode and Madara used kuchiyose, the fact that he's no longer inside Naruto should mean he's free to be summoned to Madara's side if he wants to which would give him a chance to place him in a Genjutsu, hit him with Amaterasu, or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood
    Agreed, considering that Yondaime sealed the Kyuubi inside Naruto to be used as a weapon against a Sharingan-clad ninja that already controlled the Kyuubi before.

If Naruto had any such safety precaution it would've reared it's head the instant Sasuke went inside his mind to disperse Kurama. It also would've done something every single time Itachi put Naruto in a Genjutsu with his Sharingan, aswell as when Madara tried to summon Kurama. These are multiple instances where Naruto's weapon had no defense against a Sharingan-wielders assault, so the thought that Minato "obviously planned to protect Naruto from the Sharingan" doesn't work.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@ninjabot

What if Naruto can stop that mode when Tobi is intangible?

Oh and i hope you are not comparing Naruto fighting off the Kyuubi himself, not fighting Sasuke out of his mind and to his curent situation when the Kyuubi is free and he has full acces to its chakra? Its going to be really strange when Tobi is not going to do anything about the Kurama inside Naruto (trust me its not going to happen lol) and why Madara never done anything about the Kyuubi inside to.

Minato would end up as the biggest idiot in this manga if Tobi could just turn off the Kyuubi like you sugest but yeah we will see.
    Last edited by xXan; April 30, 2012 at 11:16 AM.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

If Naruto had any such safety precaution it would've reared it's head the instant Sasuke went inside his mind to disperse Kurama. It also would've done something every single time Itachi put Naruto in a Genjutsu with his Sharingan, aswell as when Madara tried to summon Kurama. These are multiple instances where Naruto's weapon had no defense against a Sharingan-wielders assault, so the thought that Minato "obviously planned to protect Naruto from the Sharingan" doesn't work.
    Sasuke didn't took control of Kyuubi, it simply suppressed the fraction that was influencing Naruto.
    Itachi genjutsu'ed Naruto, not Kyuubi, the seal does not cover Naruto's shortcomings as a ninja. And yes, the seal protected Naruto when Madara tried to summon Kyuubi since he didn't summon anything.
    To suppress Kyuubi's chakra, even in the off chance if it would be possible, to say, it would require to touch it like Sasuke did with the giant Kyuubi, and then dispel it. Good luck with that one lol

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan
    Oh and i hope you are not comparing Naruto fighting off the Kyuubi himself, not fighting Sasuke out of his mind and to his curent situation when the Kyuubi is free and he has full acces to its chakra? Its going to be really strange when Tobi is not going to do anything about the Kurama inside Naruto (trust me its not going to happen lol) and why Madara never done anything about the Kyuubi inside to.
    No it won't, because Tobi already lost his ability to control Kurama. If Tobi doesn't take control of Kurama it in no way, shape, or form means that someone else with a Sharingan can't for the simple fact that Tobi's ability to do so was removed when he fought Minato. The same hasn't happened to Sasuke, Madara, or Itachi.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood
    Sasuke didn't took control of Kyuubi, it simply suppressed the fraction that was influencing Naruto.
    I never said otherwise.

Quote Quote:
    Itachi genjutsu'ed Naruto, not Kyuubi, the seal does not cover Naruto's shortcomings as a ninja. And yes, the seal protected Naruto when Madara tried to summon Kyuubi since he didn't summon anything.
    To suppress Kyuubi's chakra, even in the off chance if it would be possible, to say, it would require to touch it like Sasuke did with the giant Kyuubi, and then dispel it.
    No it wouldn't, because Sasuke didn't touch anything. That was an astral projection of himself inside of Naruto's mind. An illusion. He didn't literally walk into his head and grab Kurama. And as I said, these were all multiple instances where someone with a Sharingan was capable of manipulating Naruto or Kurama without Minato having a precaution placed into it. What Sasuke did took a Sharingan. And while Itachi was using Genjutsu on Naruto, the fact that he was trying to use a portion of Kurama's chakra to bust out of Genjutsu yet nothing worked is proof that you can't just assume it would. Not to mention it's reaching to assume Minato would only be worried about someone with a Sharingan, when ninja from Kumogakure and other villages wanted control over Kurama aswell and there was no safety precautions in play. Not to mention every precaution that actually was in play failed atleast once.

Trying to keep the Kyuubi from breaking free? Naruto went beast mode multiple times. Trying to give Naruto the ability to use Kurama's chakra? Orochimaru, Jiraiya, and Yamato can seal it. Sasuke can disperse it. I'm not willing to believe the safety precautions placed on Kurama can fail against everyone except Sasuke.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

No it wouldn't, because Sasuke didn't touch anything. That was an astral projection of himself inside of Naruto's mind. An illusion. He didn't literally walk into his head and grab Kurama. And as I said, these were all multiple instances where someone with a Sharingan was capable of manipulating Naruto or Kurama without Minato having a precaution placed into it. What Sasuke did took a Sharingan. And while Itachi was using Genjutsu on Naruto, the fact that he was trying to use a portion of Kurama's chakra to bust out of Genjutsu yet nothing worked is proof that you can't just assume it would. Not to mention it's reaching to assume Minato would only be worried about someone with a Sharingan, when ninja from Kumogakure and other villages wanted control over Kurama aswell and there was no safety precautions in play. Not to mention every precaution that actually was in play failed atleast once.
    That projection is what Naruto "needed" to fight Kyuubi, it got damaged like a real body, it used chakra like a real body and everything.
    So Sasuke touching it makes sense, he touched the chakra and suppressed it.
    Say Itachi genjutsu'es Naruto and goes inside of the seal together with him, would he control Kyuubi behind its bars? I don't think so. Yondaime, the way I see it, simply took care of the situation by impeding everyone from taking control of the Kyuubi behind the seal, even if now they went in Naruto's subconscious not only they would fight Naruto to get through Kyuubi, but also, if worse come to worse, Kyuubi can be sealed by Naruto at any time, like he did when he took control of Kyuubi's chakra.
    Not to mention that they would be sitting ducks like Sasuke was when he suppressed Kyuubi's chakra, and with Gaara around it is asking to be crushed by the sand

Quote Quote:
    Trying to keep the Kyuubi from breaking free? Naruto went beast mode multiple times. Trying to give Naruto the ability to use Kurama's chakra? Orochimaru, Jiraiya, and Yamato can seal it. Sasuke can disperse it. I'm not willing to believe the safety precautions placed on Kurama can fail against everyone except Sasuke.
    Again suppress, seal and disperse is different from control, Yondaime didn't want the Kyuubi being controlled anymore, and he placed precautions so that he and Kushina would appear if something with the seal would go wrong.
    It is not failproof, but it is an efficent protection

New Reply
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast