Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Minato & Itachi

3 25.00%
  • Naruto & Gaara

6 50.00%
  • Sasuke & Tobi

0 0%
  • Kabuto & Madara (no Hashirama abilities and no Edo Tensei)

3 25.00%
New Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Ultimate Tag-Team Battle

Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    Itachi forfeits as he is given a useless partner.

Kabuto is still very susceptable to being oneshotted by an Amaterasu. Despite Madara's overall abilities, he will succumb to the numbers of Sasuke, Tobi, and jinchurikis.

Sasuke and Tobi will fall to Naruto. Naruto has a will of fire epiphany about never giving up and turns on Kyuubi god mode, in which he punt Bijuu bombs, eat Amaterasu, and shit kamehamehas. Super Naruto is seriously the most overpowered thing Kishi has ever created. He'll win this even if all the other parties ganged up on him.
    Wrong, Minato's useful as a defense. He can help Itachi avoid attacks and both can come up with plans. I think only Minato has the ability to take out Tobi, unless any enemy of Tobi learns space/time ninjutsu.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@ninjabot

What? So you belive Tobi can't remove that contract sealed placed on him? Ridiculous.

Then he stated to pull the Kyuubi from his control:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/5

Its more logical to asme the connection was lost then permanetly removing Tobi's ability to control it...

Think of Sai and HOW was his seal placed on his tounge removed? When Danzou died... So Minato died to? Hmmm....

Even asuming he can't control him direcly but to not be able to stop the Kyuubi chakra like Sasuke with a regular sharingan? That is more then a leap of faith for me.

@M3J

Only if Tobi get's triked again. Not only that Minato was not able to take him out... Just injure him so he is going to do it now? Don't think so when Tobi has pein realms and rinnegan.
    Last edited by xXan; April 30, 2012 at 11:56 AM.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

The main reason why Minato was bale to hit Tobi was because he surprised him. The Rin'negan won't help Tobi if he doesn't anticipate or know Minato hitting him, or anyone for that matter.

I think Minato's chance to harm Tobi lies in his first Hiraishin v2. Tobi won't anticipate it and can't get defense up in time. If Minato tries again, though, then Tobi will be prepared better by activating Hungry Ghost's ability or going intangible.

I honestly dunno who'd win. Itachi and Minato were my first choice, but out of bias. Then Naruto and Gaara due to Gaara's sand.

But Kabuto and Madara are probably superior. Madara can use the Rin'negan, and Kabuto has sage abilities making it hard to hit him.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@M3J

Now Tobi with a rinnegan has connected vision with diferent crep he has on the battlefield so he has no blind spot. Minato teleporting on his back would be noticed and Tobi just activates intangibility. Its like Minato trying to teleport right in front of Tobi and hoping he could do that. Minato would first need to go trough multiple Jin's and his ability to teleport like that would be revealed WAY before he get's to Tobi. I am not even sure that Itachi and Sasuke can stop all those jins (Tobi has his realms here).

Minato really has no shoot at this, we also have Sasuke to Amaterasu/genjutsu him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Wrong, Minato's useful as a defense. He can help Itachi avoid attacks and both can come up with plans. I think only Minato has the ability to take out Tobi, unless any enemy of Tobi learns space/time ninjutsu.
    Lol... Say somebody shoots a Bijuu bomb at them right off the bat. What's Minato going to warp to? It can destroy a Mountain! So no, unless Minato as a tag set up far away, he is going to be blown up along with w/e tag he has on the battlefield. If anything, Itachi will have to save him with Susanoo and its shield. At least that has a chance of surviving the blast.

@ninjabot,

Actually, I totally forgot Tobi can hold people in his pocket dimension and re-summon them. Then yes, his team is likely the victor since they can avoid Naruto's god mode rampage.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol... Say somebody shoots a Bijuu bomb at them right off the bat. What's Minato going to warp to? It can destroy a Mountain! So no, unless Minato as a tag set up far away, he is going to be blown up along with w/e tag he has on the battlefield. If anything, Itachi will have to save him with Susanoo and its shield. At least that has a chance of surviving the blast.

@ninjabot,

Actually, I totally forgot Tobi can hold people in his pocket dimension and re-summon them. Then yes, his team is likely the victor since they can avoid Naruto's god mode rampage.
    He does not need to do that. He can turn other people intangible to. He just goes close to X and then both of them are intangible for 5 mins.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    He does not need to do that. He can turn other people intangible to. He just goes close to X and then both of them are intangible for 5 mins.
    I don't know if that works. I know his clothes, weapons, etc. becomes intangible but I'm going to have to see him actually making something with significant mass intangible before I give him that ability.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if that works. I know his clothes, weapons, etc. becomes intangible but I'm going to have to see him actually making something with significant mass intangible before I give him that ability.
    Like this?:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/467/5

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn... I must be slipping.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

@M3J

Now Tobi with a rinnegan has connected vision with diferent crep he has on the battlefield so he has no blind spot. Minato teleporting on his back would be noticed and Tobi just activates intangibility. Its like Minato trying to teleport right in front of Tobi and hoping he could do that. Minato would first need to go trough multiple Jin's and his ability to teleport like that would be revealed WAY before he get's to Tobi. I am not even sure that Itachi and Sasuke can stop all those jins (Tobi has his realms here).

Minato really has no shoot at this, we also have Sasuke to Amaterasu/genjutsu him.
    Once again, shared eyesight isn't gonna help if he can't react in time. It's similar to Sasuke vs. Lee, he couldn't see what Lee was doing so he couldn't react in time. Plus, Tobi will be busy with other enemies as well, which would give Minato and Itachi opportunities.

@ninjabot,

Okay, but they probably won't start off with bijuu bomb that early. Not only is it dangerous but it'd leave them open, though the chakra shroud should be a good defense.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@M3J

Huh? Tobi is MORE then able to react to that IF he can see it. Why do you think Minato teleports in people's blind spot? Because they CAN react. We have Tobi, Bee, Raikage, that fodder from Kakashi gaiden.... Tobi would have NO problem reacting to that and instantly activating intangibiliy.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

He can't react instantly. If I recall, we saw Minato disappearing, Tobi being "??!", and then Minato whacking him with rasengan. Just because one can see it doesn't mean one can react in time, especially if their reflexes aren't that good. Similar to Ghost Realm saving Animal Realm from Naruto's FRS. They saw it, but either one wasn't able to react in time or didn't bother to.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@M3J

No frontal attacked work on Tobi, on the contrary Minato was the 1 getting tagged. Tobi would have NO reason to even turn intangibility off ... Tobi had the ?!?! as he had no idea what happened and where is Minato.
    Minato is not that fast that people can counter a Rasengan swing, especialy 1 like Tobi that only needs to activate intangibility.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Okay, but they probably won't start off with bijuu bomb that early. Not only is it dangerous but it'd leave them open, though the chakra shroud should be a good defense.
    Okay, then let say Sasuke Amaterasus him right off the bat. What is he going to warp to with no seals in play? Too soon for that too?! Okay, everybody waits around for Minato to place his seals. 3 of his opponents have the sharingan, capable of locating each tag by seeing its chakra. They can all systematically destroy the tags and then Bijuu bomb or Amaterasu his face. Gaara can also summon a sand avalache and completely sink the battlefield along with the tags. Okay, give Minato even more of a handicap and just let him be. Sasuke and Madara's Susanoo and Naruto's chakra cloak makes them nearly impervious to Minato's rasengan. Kabuto has fast regeneration and can liquefy his body. Gaara can completely surround himself in sand. Tobi can become intangible. Even if they let him live and do w/e he wants, Minato still has little to offer.
    Last edited by chilibun; April 30, 2012 at 01:05 PM.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

@M3J

No frontal attacked work on Tobi, on the contrary Minato was the 1 getting tagged. Tobi would have NO reason to even turn intangibility off ... Tobi had the ?!?! as he had no idea what happened and where is Minato.
    Minato is not that fast that people can counter a Rasengan swing, especialy 1 like Tobi that only needs to activate intangibility.
    Yes he would, since by himself he can't land hits. His Paths should be taken out by Gaara, Naruto, Itachi, and others by then. ANd intangibility doesn't last, it has a time limit.

Exactly. He had no time to react because he didn't know where Minato was. Why would he be able to react to Minato's reflexive stab to the head, but not rasengan?

Okay, then let say Sasuke Amaterasus him right off the bat. What is he going to warp to with no seals in play? Too soon for that too?! Okay, everybody waits around for Minato to place his seals. 3 of his opponents have the sharingan, capable of locating each tag by seeing its chakra. They can all systematically destroy the tags and then Bijuu bomb or Amaterasu his face. Gaara can also summon a sand avalache and completely sink the battlefield along with the tags. Okay, give Minato even more of a handicap and just let him be. Sasuke and Madara's Susanoo and Naruto's chakra cloak makes them nearly impervious to Minato's rasengan. Kabuto has fast regeneration and can liquefy his body. Gaara can completely surround himself in sand. Tobi can become intangible. Even if they let him live and do w/e he wants, Minato has little power to even do anything.
    Minato can do a mass genjutsu and pwn them all. He's Minato, we're allowed to give him powers since he's unknown.

My point was that Minato's not as useless as you make him out to be, not that he'd win or dominate. I don't see him having a chance due to Madara, Kabuto, and Tobi.

New Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast