Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 294

Thread: Legend Of The Black Lions

  1. #31
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    808
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: [PoT OVA Script] Legend Of The Black Lions

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Please explain. Shiraishi is stronger than 5th counter Fuji. He also embarass Fuji either the same way or a lot worse than Tachibana did. I don't see how a player on that level got stated to "definitely" be not on same level. I'm debating score should be 2-2. But if you want to suggest another way entirely, please show utterly dominating proof of Tachibana supperiority to back it up.

    Otherwise, it's debatable. And I think debatable certainly doesn't mean definitely.

    I think Tachibana might beat Shiraishi 6-4 or something like that. Far from 2-0 right now.
    Explain why Nationals Shiraishi is better than Nationals Tachibana? I don't have to explain anything; it's a given in the PoT story. Shitenhoji as a whole was created to have a team from Kansai dominate a Tokyo team, and that team was Fudomine. Konomi said this in an interview. It's a given that during the Nationals Shitenhoji was a naturally better school than Fudomine because Konomi purposely made them with that intention.

  2. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,162
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: [PoT OVA Script] Legend Of The Black Lions

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    Explain why Nationals Shiraishi is better than Nationals Tachibana? I don't have to explain anything; it's a given in the PoT story. Shitenhoji as a whole was created to have a team from Kansai dominate a Tokyo team, and that team was Fudomine. Konomi said this in an interview. It's a given that during the Nationals Shitenhoji was a naturally better school than Fudomine because Konomi purposely made them with that intention.
    And this show that Tachibana was better than Shiraishi how? I don't understand this at all. Which school is better doesn't mean a thing. It's player on their own level. What I'm seeing here is

    Shitenhouji is better school than Fudomine, but Tachibana as a player is better than Shiraishi. Or Shitenhouji is better school than Fudomine, but Shiraishi as a player is better than Tachibana? Which one do you even mean? I'm replying to Fayte story that Shiraishi with golden on get Tachibana take lead by 2-0, and Shiraishi stated I got no chance with golden on, and I disagree with that. What's your point? Exactly?
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #33
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    808
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: [PoT OVA Script] Legend Of The Black Lions

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    And this show that Tachibana was better than Shiraishi how? I don't understand this at all. Which school is better doesn't mean a thing. It's player on their own level. What I'm seeing here is

    Shitenhouji is better school than Fudomine, but Tachibana as a player is better than Shiraishi. Or Shitenhouji is better school than Fudomine, but Shiraishi as a player is better than Tachibana? Which one do you even mean? I'm replying to Fayte story that Shiraishi with golden on get Tachibana take lead by 2-0, and Shiraishi stated I got no chance with golden on, and I disagree with that. What's your point? Exactly?
    . . . . Nevermind. Lets just shut up and read the fanfiction.

  5. #34
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,758
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: [PoT OVA Script] Legend Of The Black Lions

    If it helps some, I will give my reasoning for why I did it. It's quite simple:

    1) They are both team captains, therefore they need to be taken seriously regardless of the amount of screen time.
    2) They both dominated the same Fuji
    3) Tachibana is known for his fierce strength, Shiraishi is not.
    4) They both are on par with Chitose.

    In my estimation, they were virtually equal. Some people try to say because Tachibana put a hole in Fuji's racquet, and Shiraishi knocked the racquet out of Fuji's hand, that means Shiraishi is better. I would disagree, because that's quite a stretch to say. It didn't matter if Higuma Otoshi landed or not, the point was Tachibana wrecked Fuji. That was the entire purpose for showing the match to begin with, so that Fuji could grow. I do believe in terms of physical strength, Tachibana has Shiraishi beat for sure. That's why I gave him the edge.

  6. #35
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: [PoT OVA Script] Legend Of The Black Lions

    And what are you going to do with Yukimura? How can Irie make a comeback if his senses are stolen, wouldn't be better that he goes all out? Troll mode won't work on Yuki.

  7. #36
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,758
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: [PoT OVA Script] Legend Of The Black Lions

    Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    And what are you going to do with Yukimura? How can Irie make a comeback if his senses are stolen, wouldn't be better that he goes all out? Troll mode won't work on Yuki.
    Did you read chapter 3?

  8. #37
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: [PoT OVA Script] Legend Of The Black Lions

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Did you read chapter 3?
    Yes, that means Irie's senses never went away and he was trolling?

  9. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,758
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: [PoT OVA Script] Legend Of The Black Lions

    Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    Yes, that means Irie's senses never went away and he was trolling?
    Yes, his senses were never taken.

  10. #39
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: [PoT OVA Script] Legend Of The Black Lions

    Nice storyline Fayte...

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #40
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: [PoT OVA Script] Legend Of The Black Lions

    When will you post chapter 4?

  13. #41
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,758
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: [PoT OVA Script] Legend Of The Black Lions

    Spoiler: Chapter 4: "Beyond the Door (2/2)" show

  14. #42
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Fuji Shusuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the Clouds
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    455
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: [PoT OVA Script] Legend Of The Black Lions

    More plz
    "Sorry, but I never lose to the same opponent twice." - Fuji

  15. #43
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: [PoT OVA Script] Legend Of The Black Lions

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Also, you've seemed to write off my story already like you know what's going to happen or has happened. There are a lot of things I PURPOSELY misled the reader to believe. That is a writing technique that some people don't understand, which is why I've been able to predict more correct things about PoT than anybody on this forum.
    Im trusting you on the misleading the reader part Fayte so this fanfic is still good. (For some things you better be misleading us lol)
    But I beg to differ on this note. Unless you specifically mean PoT and not SPoT as I will take it back immediately if you did.

  16. #44
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,758
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: [PoT OVA Script] Legend Of The Black Lions

    Quote Quote:
    Unless you specifically mean PoT and not SPoT as I will take it back immediately if you did.
    Yes I mean PoT because I was hardly active on this site when SPoT came out.

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #45
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: [PoT OVA Script] Legend Of The Black Lions

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Yes I mean PoT because I was hardly active on this site when SPoT came out.
    Anyways, Im reading this and I dont even like fan-fics. In other words dont waste time on ppl dissing it until youve done. Not worth effort dealing with full criticisms on an unfinished series.

New Reply
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts