Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 (Top 5 in Claymore)

1 2.50%
  • 6 (Epic)

2 5.00%
  • 5 (Great)

12 30.00%
  • 4 (Good)

15 37.50%
  • 3 (Average)

8 20.00%
  • 2 (Bad)

1 2.50%
  • 1 (Awful)

1 2.50%
New Reply
Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 127 Discussion

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore 127 Discussion

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 127 Spoiler thread

I really got a strange feeling that Claymore is gonna comeback as Claymore: the Beginnings or something. After reading the "Extra Scene" i feel like the ending narration will set us up for that. I think it would be nice to see how the men did or whatever.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's start the convo when we actually have something. Thanks!

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok Found this on Baidu. Not Confirmed, probably fake. Updated Fake!
    Spoiler show

Bing Translations
    Spoiler show

From what I can make out of this
    Spoiler still talking about Miria and she goes through the organization to find more information, and meets a man, he asked her if she wants to know the truth, then he leads her to a secret room with lots of books and his journal. Miria reads the journal entries which reveal that the man is her father lol.
    Miria disappear from the island at the end.

Edit Update. Real Chapter
    Chapter 127 Summary - The Destination of the Abyssal

Spoiler show
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; June 01, 2012 at 10:45 PM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow i really hope that is a fake spoiler...I'm exhausted with this arc even though parts of it were very good, i was hoping it was fully over and we were heading into something entirely new.

People will probably hate me for saying what we're all thinking(well some of us anyway) but I need Miria to go the f*** away now. This segue into the Miria-land needs to come to an end, the more I see of her and not Clare the less and less I like her. Another few chapters with her on point and I'm going to end up hating her entirely.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SaphG1 View Post
    Wow i really hope that is a fake spoiler...I'm exhausted with this arc even though parts of it were very good, i was hoping it was fully over and we were heading into something entirely new.

People will probably hate me for saying what we're all thinking(well some of us anyway) but I need Miria to go the f*** away now. This segue into the Miria-land needs to come to an end, the more I see of her and not Clare the less and less I like her. Another few chapters with her on point and I'm going to end up hating her entirely.
    lol funny thats how i am with Clare......cant stand her....wish Teresa would have just left her to die at the bottom of that cliff.
    now i am not that much of a fan of Miria...but i like her more then clare......but i kinda hope Raki dose some fighting in the near future...i wanna see raki helping fight Awakened beings...he needs to redeem himself for early in the manga when he was the most annoying thing ever lol.

now this is just a thought........raki says he wants to protect clare.....what if in the end after clare and prissy fight....its prissy so ends up victorious(her being awakened i assume she would have more stamina) would it not be funny if its raki who cuts off her head lol

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Alandra's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be interesting to see where Cassandra heads. If she might go off and search for the Destroyers massive yoki or just go munching on people in general. I keep poking in here to see if there had been any raw scans released an all. Though with this last spoiler I am hoping its fake, this last arc needs to end already. Hop back to Galatea and the destroyer, I would like to see Raki and Clare reunited finally, just so much to hope for. I guess all we can really do is hope and wait. Like normal XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Well to tell the truth as we know, all the Claymores are brought as orphans except for Alicia and Beth so keeping this in mind the probability of this spoiler to be true is close to zero.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    Well to tell the truth as we know, all the Claymores are brought as orphans except for Alicia and Beth so keeping this in mind the probability of this spoiler to be true is close to zero.
    Several of the claymores are shown to have different origins. Clare, while an orphan, volunteered. Theresa was betrayed by the people she trusted (similar to how some children are sold into prostitution *shudders*). I wouldn't necessarily discount it just because it suggests Miria had a different origin. That being said, obviously it's a rumor and as such, as you said, is likely not true.

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Clare was one of a kind (The only warrior to volunteer). As for Teresa, she is just like any other claymore if not picked she would be bought from her village or close relatives (because their parents are dead) or who knows but the idea they are orphans as in having both their real parents dead and this is why the Org. picks them because no one will care about them even close relatives wont show that compassion when it comes to money especially a lot of money more than any one would think of.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Ok found this and it says that Chapter 127 is a blockbuster!
    Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Strange enough I translated it on google and the name OPHELIA grabbed my attention
    Spoiler show

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it will be safe to wait for Tom or Gene for better conformation.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Angel. It's safer to wait for confirmed spoilers or at least, for reliable sources.
    Last edited by Ancy; May 28, 2012 at 03:35 PM.
    "Take off your mask
    And you will see
    The freak in you
    The freak in me!
    "

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

But the strange thing is that Baidu changed the website in a way I can't even search properly in it so I can't find Spoilers at all even fake ones which we always enjoy disagreeing with or sometimes rises our hopes that what we wanted came true but as always we get something completely different from Yagi which is something I love about this time in every month

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner v1nx's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%B4%F3%BD%A3

and then just Ctrl+F in your browser to search for "127" on this page

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast