Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 (Top 5 in Claymore)

1 2.50%
  • 6 (Epic)

2 5.00%
  • 5 (Great)

12 30.00%
  • 4 (Good)

15 37.50%
  • 3 (Average)

8 20.00%
  • 2 (Bad)

1 2.50%
  • 1 (Awful)

1 2.50%
New Reply
Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 127 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 127 Discussion / 128 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    just wanted to say something else about this melding of warriors...how is it possible for clare to just fuse ilena's arm to her body and being able to use it?
    no org/dae needed...that's like one of us cutting a finger/toe off...and just sewing it back on(lol)
    now,i would think those kind of things had to be genetically compatable...blood type and all.so either claymores are all genectically compatable or...not only do their cells have what i call their"memory".they are also adaptable to what is available to them(hence clare's body needs an arm and ilena's arm needed a body...so to speak).
    Claymores are not even Human for starters, they only look like Humans but they are now more yoma then Humans. And since we know nothing about yoma except that they are parasites that feed upon Human intestines and change hosts from time to time. From what I have seen they have the ability to regenerate, enhanced strength and speed, enhanced senses... so who is to say that they cannot take their arms and use them as theirs.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Claymore 127 Discussion / 128 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Claymores are not even Human for starters, they only look like Humans but they are now more yoma then Humans. And since we know nothing about yoma except that they are parasites that feed upon Human intestines and change hosts from time to time. From what I have seen they have the ability to regenerate, enhanced strength and speed, enhanced senses... so who is to say that they cannot take their arms and use them as theirs.
    that is basically my question...but where you are wrong is claymores and yoma alike are humans.reference recent events....
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore and yomas are NOT Humans anymore.
    Yoma parasite takes over Human brain and MUTATE possessed body to that of a yoma. Than they can switch back and forth from their possessed human body to their real yoma body and their main source of food are Humans. So they are not Humans anymore.
    Claymores are more closer to Human then yomas but even they are not Humans anymore - but a completely new race. They can love much longer than humans ( they are maybe even immortal but since nobody lived for that long we jsut don't know ), faster, stronger, rarely have to eat... they can be barely called Humans anymore.
    From scientific point of view yoma and Claymores are not Humans anymore - but a parasite and a superhuman.

Damn it..., sorry for my chaotic writing.
    Last edited by Brother Coa; June 15, 2012 at 11:03 AM.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member haegar's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymores are [...] a completely new race. They can love much longer than humans

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by haegar View Post
    Quote Quote:
    Originally Posted by Brother Coa
    Claymores are [...] a completely new race. They can love much longer than humans
    Well sure. If they Live longer, they can love longer too

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by haegar View Post
    Claymores are more [...] a completely new race. They can love much longer than humans
    Clare is the Goddess of Love .
    Spoiler show

9. Like 7 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ryus............

That is so awful........
    But still hilarious

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    Ryus............

That is so awful........
    But still hilarious
    You want awful?

Spoiler: Off topic... nsfw show
    Last edited by Ryus; June 14, 2012 at 07:48 PM.

12. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TheRussianMeatClob's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ryus I am so damn proud of you.
    ".........." Killy's opinion on most things.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ancy View Post

This is such an interesting standpoint. So, in other words, are you saying that there is a possibility of the phenomenon of consciousness within consciousness to happen?? It is not a farfetched theory, considering that science has proven that brain cells can hold memory. Besides, Teresa’s brain cells might have been implanted into Clare. It may very well be that these cells containing memories fuel and help distinguish Teresa’s consciousness within Clare…I guess we can call that Brainception

Ancy! As I am reading what you wrote it gave me an idea! A mental battle within a mental battle! lol
    Within Clare's battle with Priscilla she would have another mental battle with Teresa. If she could defeat Teresa, Teresa would give Clare all her memories much like when she defeated Rafaela in the mental world. However, with Teresa since Clare has her blood and flesh, it would release Teresa's powers within Clare as well. If Clare could defeat Teresa, then she rightfully earned Teresa's power instead of just Teresa giving her an insane power up. (That battle would be tricky though, since Teresa is uber strong, so probably a battle of only swordsmanship.) In essence, if Clare has all of Teresa's memories and powers, then they truly have become one. With her new released powers, Clare would battle Priscilla in the first mental world.

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    I've got a question (mainly to native English speakers), what do you understand by "lingering thought"? Because the definitions I see do not fit Priscilla's hologram much (well definition #2 fits I guess, i.e. "to remain feebly alive for some time before dying").
    The words they used if translated directly is "lingering thoughts," but I think if you put the translated words into English context can sound a bit strange. The actual words if put into context can be explain through ghost. Ghost usually is a dead person who cling onto the world of living due to unfinished business, obsession, and strong emotional ties. In essence, ghost is "lingering thoughts" or persistent obsessive thoughts clinging onto the world of living.

In the Priscilla's case, I believe her "lingering thoughts" is strongly tie to her obsession and emotional trauma caused by Teresa. In Priscilla's mind as a Claymore, justice is extremely black and white as good always wins and evil always loses and must be punished. (Priscilla had this rigid logic probably to shield herself from her childhood experience, as she chopped off her father's head while he was eating her sister and killed her whole family.) Teresa who killed humans and broke the organization's rules must be "evil" and must be punished, and Priscilla who represent the organization that "helps" human exterminate yoma must be "good" and carry out the punishment. Therefore, Teresa who is "evil" must lose and must be punished, and Priscilla who is "good" must win and the one who must punish Teresa. However, as we saw that was not the case, as Teresa PWNED her ass. It turned Priscilla's mind upside down. As a result, Priscilla probably had this intense emotional trauma and this persistent obsessive thought <Must punish and kill Teresa because she is a murderer and "evil" and "evil" is the one who is responsible for all her problems, so everything is Teresa's fault> carved deeply into her soul and in her case her yoki and lost herself in the process.
    That ghostly Priscilla is probably something like this that rests in her yoki! (Warning! Not for the faint hearted!)
    Spoiler show

Another thing, I wouldn't count the Destroyer as a goner just yet. I believe as long as there is something for the Destroyer to suck life from, I doubt it would cease to exist. Since the Destroyer is probably still draining life from Priscilla inside the blob, it is probably still alive. I think the instincts of the Destroyer when Priscilla destroyed the outer shells as it became scary ghostly faces lumps of yoki were to drain life out of everything with no discrimination as it was spreading everywhere. Clare more or less "control" it, but rather maybe it was just directing the Destroyer's focus onto Priscilla and with her uber willpower hold and kept the Destroyer in place to drain life out of Priscilla only.
    I think the longer Priscilla is trapped inside the blob, the weaker she would become. Priscilla seem to have infinite yoki, but I strongly believe she too has a limit. If the Destroyer can keep draining her life and yoki out of her inside the blob, then she surely would become weaker as time goes on. If that is the case, by the time Cassandra reaches the blob, may be Cassandra could put up a longer fight against a weakened Priscilla. With Destroyer it is tough call, how does its power actually work? Does the Destroyer drains life out of its opponent and then it becomes its own much like the hellcats or does it uses its life force to drain its opponent? If it's the first way, then the Destroyer would probably become even stronger if the seal breaks and poses a greater threat. If it's the second way, when the seal breaks the Destroyer would become weaker as well or may even used up much of its life to drain Priscilla's seemingly endless yoki and it could probably be dealt with.

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm... so I was kinda right with what I thought that "linger thought" was in Japanese. Ghost memories...

Good to know, thanks for the info God Eye Galatea and interesting thought on the Destroyer still draining Priscilla when in the blob (could make Priscilla vs Cassandra more easy to swallow). I had totally forgotten about that idea... I forget who posted it but I swore I heard it before. I'll have to consider the idea for a bit before I choose to believe it or not, but still nice food for thought.

Quote Quote:
    Spoiler show
    ^That girl dances worse than Commander Shepard.

Spoiler show

Quote Originally Posted by TheRussianMeatClob View Post
    Ryus I am so damn proud of you.
    I just want to know what happened to the good old days of the manga, so I can be proud of Yagi again. I miss the days...

Spoiler: Off topic... NSFW show
    Last edited by Ryus; June 14, 2012 at 09:31 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TheRussianMeatClob's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
    I just want to know what happened to the good old days of the manga, so I can be proud of Yagi again. I miss the days...

Spoiler: Off topic... NSFW show
    Indeed where have all the good times gone? lol truly Ryus I'm almost at a loss for words....Good show Sir Good Show.
    ".........." Killy's opinion on most things.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I think the longer Priscilla is trapped inside the blob, the weaker she would become. Priscilla seem to have infinite yoki, but I strongly believe she too has a limit. If the Destroyer can keep draining her life and yoki out of her inside the blob, then she surely would become weaker as time goes on.
    If the Destroyer sucks all the yoki out of priscilla then she will die right? But if that happens then the destroyer will eventually run out of energy and die like the hellcats did. And then where would that leave Clare? She could just slip out of the Destroyer while it and priscilla dies, but that would be lame. I would like to see a final battle anyways.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    How does logic tell us that Roxanne is stronger? Cassandra beat Roxanne in a (semi) fair fight.
    The only evidence that we have in Roxanne be that more strong that Cassandra is the history of Cassandra and Roxanne and comments of Audrey -Nina -Rachael. by Ejenplo Roxanne and Cassandra history ...-Roxanne comment on Cassandra was at the level of a average number five. She not even say a strong number five if not a average number five. -then there is Audrey and Nina comment on Cassandra they say that histeria and Roxanne they are the most strong and lest but not least the presentation of Roxanne based on their great ability of yoki zincronitation and theft techniques.
    conclusion -is a claymore I have not doubt Roxanne is the most strong that Cassandra. but is an awakened Cassandra is the most strong.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@serpico
    I assumed that Roxanne was probably the stronger claymore but the discussion was about who was the strongest of the new abyssal ones, in which Cassandra was claimed to be the strongest. And I agree with that.

New Reply
Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast