Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 (Top 5 in Claymore)

1 2.50%
  • 6 (Epic)

2 5.00%
  • 5 (Great)

12 30.00%
  • 4 (Good)

15 37.50%
  • 3 (Average)

8 20.00%
  • 2 (Bad)

1 2.50%
  • 1 (Awful)

1 2.50%
New Reply
Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 LastLast

Thread: Claymore 127 Discussion

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 127 Discussion / 128 Predictions

@Michael - yeah you're right..it wasn't Dae. I messed things up since I remember he was quite involved in that convo

btw..your opinion about Roxy is interesting....Her flashbacks indicated that she was not loyal.....whatsoever....yet, she liked killing...so the org was the perfect employer... As a result, I can't figure her out..
    "I've always believed you were meant to stay!
    I guess I was wrong!
    "

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ancy View Post
    @Michael - yeah you're right..it wasn't Dae. I messed things up since I remember he was quite involved in that convo

btw..your opinion about Roxy is interesting....Her flashbacks indicated that she was not loyal.....whatsoever....yet, she liked killing...so the org was the perfect employer... As a result, I can't figure her out..
    and of course dae lied to her...i assume he did not tell her that she was bound to awaken....as when she dose awaken she seems surprised/
    maybe its just my liking for her but i feel that we have not seen the last of Roxanne.....it just seems like we got alot of info on Cassandra and hysteria...and we never got to see roxannes death......why woukd yagi leave it out

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I simply want to know something simple -- why on earth something as hilariously blunt and obvious as the giant X on Miria's face, has seemingly gone unnoticed.

Beyond the mountain of loose-ends this chapter left behind, and beyond whether Yagi will bother coming up with an explanation for her scar, I find it ridiculous how nobody, not even Helen, managed to bring up the scar and why it's even there -- you would think something like a giant X wouldn't be hard to miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooral
    Secondly, why Miria/someone else hasn't destroyed Dae's laboratory? I assume that Yagi would show us what facial expressions they would have once they would see Teresa (not that they would recognize her) and other corpses lying around with cables attached to them.
    Well, they have a whole day to sit around before attempting to out-race Cassandra...and all of Staff is now open to them -- beyond hopefully wrapping up the loose-ends, they will probably explore the base and find all sorts of stuff they never saw/knew before, and Dae's lab is probably included.

As for Teresa specifically....I find it deliberate that we would be able to recognize her if they find her body -- it feels simply too deliberate for, what's left of her, to be something we would recognize over simply a corpse that's crudely stitched back together.

Then again, things like her hair are probably not changed (I don't see why they would even mess with that and hairstyle is one of the key ways of recognizing somebody), or the serenity of her face, even if it's all cut up depending on what they took for the operation (she was only beheaded so her face is fine...again, it would be deliberate if her face was totally untouched and nothing from there was taken)....their are all sorts of ways of expressing who's who even if her body is in shambles.
    Last edited by Shiek927; June 26, 2012 at 12:07 AM.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    Personally, I simply want to know something simple -- why on earth something as hilariously blunt and obvious as the giant X on Miria's face, has seemingly gone unnoticed.

Beyond the mountain of loose-ends this chapter left behind, and beyond whether Yagi will bother coming up with an explanation for her scar, I find it ridiculous how nobody, not even Helen, managed to bring up the scar and why it's even there -- you would think something like a giant X wouldn't be hard to miss.

Well, they have a whole day to sit around before attempting to out-race Cassandra...and all of Staff is now open to them -- beyond hopefully wrapping up the loose-ends, they will probably explore the base and find all sorts of stuff they never saw/knew before, and Dae's lab is probably included.

As for Teresa specifically....I find it deliberate that we would be able to recognize her if they find her body -- it feels simply too deliberate for, what's left of her, to be something we would recognize over simply a corpse that's crudely stitched back together.

Then again, things like her hair are probably not changed (I don't see why they would even mess with that and hairstyle is one of the key ways of recognizing somebody), or the serenity of her face, even if it's all cut up depending on what they took for the operation (she was only beheaded so her face is fine...again, it would be deliberate if her face was totally untouched and nothing from there was taken)....their are all sorts of ways of expressing who's who even if her body is in shambles.
    umm when the other ghosts got there was miria not about to awaken....and i sure they dont care were the scar came from.....they know that she probably got it fighting the Org. or from Hysteria but i doubt they care.

and i got a feeling dae would never allow the use of Teresas head....i think they took the stuff from Teresas "scar" and put it into clare......and when Dae said that he need there "full body at my disposal" did he just mean all the parts....cuz cassandra was cut up...she said "i lost an arm,leg and my left eye". because if thats so then he must be missing some parts of other number ones.........and i assume they would go to the place were teresa died to get the rest of her body and dispose of Noel, Sophia and Irene....but if they did that then they would have known irene was alive... Gosh i just confused myself

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

The charter spears head rebellion Audrey asked miria way tha X on her face don't desapear and miria say because she took too long to reconnected her chopped body part that she he no time left to restored her face to normal.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nixl's Avatar
    Country
    Ajman
    Post Thanks / Like

Whatever Dae's logic was in creating the ZAOs, it had to share a goal with Rubel's designs. I remember Rubel stating that he would choose the exact same three and that must mean something if they picked the same three. Rubel's motive is clear in the sense that he wants the Organization to destroy itself. Dae, on the otherhand, I do not believe wanted to actively destroy the org. Overall, he seems rather indifferent to the org's fate. Perhaps, he saw a fight amongst the three as a means to find Priscilla and destruction of the org was just collateral damage in his quest to meet Priscilla.

How Dae knew it would lead to Priscilla, I have no clue. Mad scientist logic at its best (worse?).

8. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    Something else bothers me though. Firstly, we still do not know what Dae's little detour was. Strangely though this detour was in the same chapter where blob was shown for the first time. Coincidence or does Dae know about it's existence and from the moment he saw it he decided to break the seal? Secondly, why Miria/someone else hasn't destroyed Dae's laboratory? I assume that Yagi would show us what facial expressions they would have once they would see Teresa (not that they would recognize her) and other corpses lying around with cables attached to them.
    Very possibly his detour was related to Anastasia's strange encounter with randomly awakening men. I do think this is a plot point that will be expanded on in upcoming chapters though.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

This episode was boring as hell. Well, at least, we had a new one.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^Positive thinking

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Valentinefriedman View Post
    This episode was boring as hell. Well, at least, we had a new one.
    This "episode"? Are you sure you're in the right place? 0_o

--

Nixl, I do agree that Rubel and Dae are working off eachother -- they aren't friends per se, but both who share pretty similar goals and are undoubtedly both aware of where both of their alliegences truly lie (for Rubel, the DoD's....for Dae, himself) -- odds are, I feel they are most likely to be the ones to kill eachother off, which feels most sensible.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    Very possibly his detour was related to Anastasia's strange encounter with randomly awakening men. I do think this is a plot point that will be expanded on in upcoming chapters though.
    Sounds like an epic sexual episode involving a very hairy claymore and grumpy nymphos

16. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nixl, I do agree that Rubel and Dae are working off eachother -- they aren't friends per se, but both who share pretty similar goals and are undoubtedly both aware of where both of their alliegences truly lie (for Rubel, the DoD's....for Dae, himself) -- odds are, I feel they are most likely to be the ones to kill eachother off, which feels most sensible.
    Oh god... another villains kill the villains off and the good guys survive because of it plot line. Sounds like a Destroyer arc rehash (Alicia/Beth, Riful, Dauf, half the AFs, Hellcats, and to lesser degree Priscilla and Destroyer... yet every Claymore minus maybe Renee lived, though in fairness Clare got trapped in limbo with Destroyer/Priscilla)... I fear you maybe right. Though holding out hope at least one of them gets killed by a Claymore like Rimato, even if it's since one abandoned/tricked the other into that situation.

Sorry but I'm just tired of the main cast just surviving due to sheer luck being on there side. However I can inversely see why Yagi did it too... he didn't want Claymore to go the route of so many other series where the cast just gets too strong for there own good (ok... minus Priscilla, from some points of view). I suppose damned if you do, damned if you don't.
    Last edited by Ryus; June 27, 2012 at 10:34 AM.

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    Whatever Dae's logic was in creating the ZAOs, it had to share a goal with Rubel's designs. I remember Rubel stating that he would choose the exact same three and that must mean something if they picked the same three. Rubel's motive is clear in the sense that he wants the Organization to destroy itself. Dae, on the otherhand, I do not believe wanted to actively destroy the org. Overall, he seems rather indifferent to the org's fate. Perhaps, he saw a fight amongst the three as a means to find Priscilla and destruction of the org was just collateral damage in his quest to meet Priscilla.

How Dae knew it would lead to Priscilla, I have no clue. Mad scientist logic at its best (worse?).
    Rubel's choice indeed matched Dae's but for different purpose because Dae chose them so he can get to Priscilla but Rubel because Cassandra and Roxanne will kill each others and Hysteria will awaken as she was close to awakening before she died.

As for Dae's purpose, like I said a long time before that Dae is someone who is proud of his creations and so he found his perfect creation (although it should be Teresa) and so he will bet everything just to get to it.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    The charter spears head rebellion Audrey asked miria way tha X on her face don't desapear and miria say because she took too long to reconnected her chopped body part that she he no time left to restored her face to normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post

It's doesn't take a genius to know that rubel was mocking of dae

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

BTW I totally disagree with everyone saying that most of the characters should be killed specially the main ones! Seriously?! Claymore isn't meant to be like this, because it a story where the strong survives and the weak dies, even if you take the last events where the warriors fought an AO and almost got it beat but was finished by Roxanne and Cassandra, wasn't something impossible. If you consider them fighting Riful when they tried saving Audry using all the seven warriors powers, we know that they have a chance because even AOs can be defeated with the right army and the ghosts have two warriors qualified as number 1 and two as strong as the top 5 and 3 as strong as single digits so this army is quite strong and if you add to them their experience and working as a team for a long time, they can be the team you need to slay an AO and if they lack some strength Galatea if you add her, she can fill the gap if it existed. So no matter what the situation is, the ghosts are very capable and with the backup they have now (Anastasia and Dietrich) they have a higher chance to defeat even stronger enemies. So lets stop talking about how you hate people not dying and stop for a minute and think... was not possible even in one in a million chance, was not possible? So if this what is possible just happened why to be so angry and pissed off? Not everything has to end like Pieta.

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 LastLast