Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Which team wins?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Teresa Execution Team

10 58.82%
  • Seven Ghosts

7 41.18%
  • They're of equal strength

0 0%
New Reply

Thread: Teresa Execution Team vs Seven Ghosts

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Teresa Execution Team vs Seven Ghosts

How strong is the Teresa execution team of four (Priscilla, Irene, Sophia and Noel) compared to seven ghosts (Clare, Miria, Deneve, Helen, Cynthia, Tabitha and Yuma) who survived War of Pieta?

- Nobody is allowed to release yoki. (except Irene's and Clare's Quicksword techniques which require yoki)

- Priscilla's mental instability can be taken into consideration.
    Last edited by Miyagi; June 01, 2012 at 02:32 AM.

Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Teresa Execution Team vs Seven Ghosts

Without yoki i think the ghosts will win, because priss is less dangerous that way. And i also think Miria and Clare are about equal if not stronger than Irene, with the rest of the ghosts being equal to Sophia and Noel. So ghosts win, because they have warriors of equal strength (compared to the enemy) higher numbers and a variety of techniques.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This ones really a good one, so long answer time!

Unfair fight, one team has more members and trained to fight without using Yoki. The odds are stacked purposely in favor of the Ghosts.

Still I'd say the odds are as close as 50-45 for the purge team.

Firstly Priscella was not unstable back then, she was immature. Her frustrations did not stem from the fact that she was in combat but rather from the fact that she could not understand how she who in her mind was intrinsically good could be defeated by someone who was deemed evil. Teresa destroyed her belief's and that caused her to go into a rage. There's no saying that without the same stimulus you would receive the same result. They'd be up against a calm Priscella who is a suppression type already and arguably equal to a number 1 in raw power but not experience and technique. I see Priscella and Sophia in a tag team handling Deneve, Helen, Cynthia, Yuma and Tabitha indefinitely. Helen and Deneve are actually held back because they'll be busily trying to keep Priscella from slaughter-festing the lower ghosts. If they do organize Sophia will continuously hound them and keep them from focusing Priscella.

Noel could take Miria, I know most won't agree with it but it's true. They are two different speed types, we're comparing a Cheetah on an open plain to a monkey in a tree, Reflex/agility vs burst speed. With Yoki in the fight Miria would have a better chance at blitzing Noel from a distance which would give her the edge. In a fight without Yoki Miria would be using using new phantom to keep up with the type of movements that Noel does without any technique. In a close range speed fight like that Noel has the advantage. The same way a monkey has the advantage against a cheetah if you put it in its natural element.

Lastly Irene...basically only Clare would stand a chance and not a big one. Miria and Clare together could overcome Irene with Yoki and even then it might be risky. It's not Clare's quick-sword or wind cutter that that is a danger to Irene, it's her Acute reading that poses the problem. As we saw with Teresa, as long as you can sense where the attacks are coming from you can be slower then the attacker but still defend yourself. Defending the small area of your body is much easier, after all the attacks are all going to the same relative place. Miria/Hysteria speed types are fast but comparatively we're talking about tying to shoot an arrow between full speed helicopter blades. So it's up to Clare to go full defensive against Irene who to this day is still the superior quick sword user and she can only do this with the much slower wind cutter technique. Wind cutter might have been comparable to Clare's quick sword but according to the Databooks no where near Irene. eventually Clare will be overwhelmed by Irene, its only a matter of time.

-------

The fight comes down to Miria or Helen/Deneve team. If Miria can defeat Noel and join up with Clare, together they take out Irene. Once Irene is down those two can join the rest and take down Noel and Priscella. IF Deneve/Helen and company can take out Sophia they can take out Priscella, then Irene and Noel go down as well.

If Irene kills Clare before Miria's defeat Noel, game over. If Noel defeats Miria, game over. If Helen, Deneve and company fail to hold off Priscella and Sophia, game over.

The ghosts lose overall due to inconsistent power between members. Their latter members have power only comparable to 6-9. This pretty much lets Priscella one man army half the team. All Sophia needs to is keep her alive.

Irene and Priscella tip the scales too heavily, because both of them could take on multiple opponents and come out victorious. Noel and Sophia are capable of keeping those two in a place that allows them to use their full potentials while at the same time being dangerous enough to be lethal if taken carelessly.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

If no one is allowed to release youki except for Irene then I have no doubt that PINS >> CCHYMT. Irene would own everyone, even if Clare would also be allowed to use QS (and assuming she would have Irene's arm). And I mean own everyone going at her at the same time (since let's face it, only Miria and Clare would be able to approach Irene without getting cut to pieces instantly so it would practically be 1 vs. 2 fight, not 1 vs. 7, even with Helen's ranged attacks they would not be able to do much against her IMO). But with Noel's and Sophia's support it would be no contest. Both of them would easily defeat Cynthia, Yuma and Tabitha and I'm pretty sure that Deneve and Helen also.With Clare there is that problem that in 0% youki release state she only has her WC and Miria's phantom would surely be slower than Irene's QS (I would argue that even the fastest version of her phantom she's shown even). But the thing that really makes it obvious is Priscilla. If someone thinks that Priscilla at 0% wasn't even of Irene's level he should think again. Priscilla instantly killed a horde of youma (or should I say humans with parasites ;P) without them even having a chance to make a sound (so the fact she was cloaked is irrelevant). Not to mention that her swings were faster than Irene's which became obvious once Yagi has thrown in our faces a fact that the sound of swords clashing was unbearable and could shatter glass, i.e. the frequency of clashes was higher and more intense than whatever Irene could do.

The only thing in favor of the ghosts - cloaking - is not much of an advantage in an open terrain. Not to mention that Priscilla has also something like that and if anything, she alone would kill all of them (maybe besides Clare) in an instant, before they even knew what hit them.
    Last edited by Goral; May 31, 2012 at 09:06 AM.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    even if Clare would also be allowed to use QS (and assuming she would have Irene's arm).
    I forgot to mention it, Clare has Irene's arm and is also allowed to use QS in this fight.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SpeedyIX's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If the ghosts can't use yoki, they're gonna lose hands down. Priscilla is uber w/o yoki (not to mention she can swing her sword faster than Ilena's QS which is faster than Clare's), and Ilena/Irene will QS any left overs. Noel and Sophia are pretty much extras in this fight.

New Reply