Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply

Thread: RELEVANT CHARACTERS' PREDICTIONS

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

RELEVANT CHARACTERS' PREDICTIONS

hello guys.

1. write the name of guys you think would appear in an arc/mini-arc/saga.
    2. predict how you think these characters are doing right now == and naturally predict what their ultimate future would be ( i mean, role in the story)

these guys:

A. the eleven supernovas.
    B. garp and sengoku
    C. vegapunk

here's mine.

doflamingo, law === i think are involved in the current PUNK HAZARD ARC. (doflamingo gets beaten by luffy, law will go on further in the story even after this arc)

jewelrey bonney, big mom === both will appear in strawhats fight with big mam, likely a saga.

scratchman apoo, i doubt he gets an arc....maybe a fight with brook? (both music and brook knows the longarm tribe)

garp, sengoku, aokiji...i predict would start their own group (not pirates, but like neutral guys)

drake x is probably a fleet commander of kaidou...

i think there are three new admirals...with kizaru being concentrated with vegapunk and the sumoguy

shanks will get killed/seriously injured by blackbeard in crew battle.

kidd
    will get his own arc against strawhats....as well as basil hawkins

uruoge and enel appearing in an arc?...enel a shichibukai?

killer got his own crew imo.

capone gang bege....i can see a shiki-ish arc in him...

just throwing some thoughts...

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: RELEVANT CHARACTERS' PREDICTIONS

It´s a nice idea for a thread, you can post your thoughts and theories concerning a character without opening a new thread. I just hope that we won´t get the same theories so often.

Law - Law´s crew has been poisoned by the new power/weapon Jinbe was talking about and which the WG gave the marines. He couldn´t cure his crew because of missing information about the weapon, so he became a Shichibukai in order to obtain it. He learned that it was invented on Punk Hazard, so he went there to find knowledge about it but he only found CC there who promised to find a cure for is crew, in return Law has to help with CC´s experiments and also defend the base from intruders.

DoFlamingo - Flamingo is the one behind Caribou, he gathered many rookies under him in order to start his participation in the "New Era". The SH will eventually reach his island and he´s going to ask Luffy to be his subordinate which Luffy will decline in an insulting way, so that we will be the reason for their fight.

Bonney - She will ask the SH for help in order to escape her pursuers from the Marines which would be quite ironic because she was the one who found pirates helping strangers weird. She will be the 10th and last companion of Luffy.

Apoo - Apoo is the 3rd new Shichibukai besides Law and Buggy.

Garp + Sengoku - I doubt we will see this two fighting for real until the end of OP where we will have a battle between WG against Luffy + allies.

Kuzan - Kuzan build a bounty hunter family with the agents of CP9, we will see him in the NW.

Vegapunk - He is actually blackmailed by the WG to help them develop new weapons. He is going to be saved in his arc and he will repay the SH by putting back Kuma´s personality.

Kidd - Kidd and his crew (incl. Killer) will attack Big Mum´s island coincidentally the same time as the SH, especially since the SH + the Sun Pirates shouldn´t be enough to defeat BM´s entire crew.

Sabo - He´s alive, he will meet Luffy coincidentally in front of Ace´s and WB´s grave.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

youre theory about law is really believable.

and the doflamingo thing too...i think he is so carefree that the only way he will fight luffy is if luffy refuses one of his request...like joining him.

and im with you on bonney joining the strawhats. i like that idea and its really possible since she was hinted as very important to WG and got a past with blackbeard and whitebeard.
    Last edited by beck26; May 04, 2012 at 12:41 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

laboon and/or his mates - will be the assistance in the final fight against titans such as san juan wolf or oars

New Reply