Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 71 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 71 Discussion / 72 Predictions

i expected he would get captured by the doctor not that he was such an asshole to one the one that hurt shwoons mother and was working with the suc. wonder how shwoon will escape this. maybe sera or something but who knows

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually can´t believe that the last few chapters actually came from the same author that has written and drawn Breaker Part 1.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

im curious, might the southern red star followed them?...
    how the heck is he going to escape from this one?..
    i would guess the only best way to escape is to eat the last pil beforehand...
    but given Shioon attitute, he trusts people too easily... so its not a option.

S.U.C. with Doc OMG, never imagined that it would be that bad.
    Also when i saw the S.U.C. member lying lifeless at the interrogation room ..
    i thought if this is not related to someone who is skilled at medical base... then i dont know.
    so this mean S.U.C. is expanding their influence through murim drugs, (similar to Shioon´s pills)
    thats how ordinairy people are able to practice the martial arts which require high level ki,
    however it seems to me they need to be taking (continuely, otherwise they become victim of malnourishment)

Also the Doc did indicate, once you take his devil medicine, you can't stop.
    (hinting to other [this case] S.U.C. so it does connects so far i know)

The part of seeing people as ingredients, now is official, doc is not a good person.
    (selfish selfgain profit law.)
    He would be in my eyes a double agent (working for anyone who pays him)
    Also what could Doc's objective actually be,

Knowing the cool guy's skills i would say escaping on his own would be not easy, unless he took the medicine beforehand.
    But even then, how is he going to do it.. trying to predict it makes it all seem harder.
    Last edited by The_kid; May 11, 2012 at 06:02 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner no1Knowme's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

oh shit shi woon is about to get raped

the only one who is going to save shi woon is yu je bum he is Possible for him to track shi woon if not thin shi woon is ****ed

what happened to the guy who love the dead woman ( don't remember the name )

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by no1Knowme View Post
    oh shit shi woon is about to get raped

the only one who is going to save shi woon is yu je bum he is Possible for him to track shi woon if not thin shi woon is ****ed

what happened to the guy who love the dead woman ( don't remember the name )

nine arts dragon loved Shi-Ho Lee

http://thebreaker.wikia.com/wiki/Shi-Ho_Lee
    http://thebreaker.wikia.com/wiki/Goomoonryong

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

no I meant the guy who trying to bring her back to life

did the doc leave or trick him and work with SUC that's my point

but thanks anyway

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Murim's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

First impression on the raw was WFT... Shiwoon playing his favorite role as the victim and even getting "raped" *facepalm*
    I was really wondering if this is still The Breaker or I just missclicked.

But after reading the scanlation, the chapter wasn't so bad. Nevertheless the scene with dis SM Ball Thing was disturbing. The doc could just use either a stuff or some sleeping pill (again).
    Never thought that the doc has connection to the S.U.C. Good plot twist and at least we know how no murim use murim techniques. Except of the one scene I like the doc. Some crazy scientist makes things interesting.
    I also doubt that there is a plan to kill Shiwoon. His blood is to value for them. A dead Shiwoon can't produce new blood. They would lock him away.

I hadn't much problem that Shiwoon has still a destroyed ki-center since there were also fights with strong people. But right now I really hope that he gets his ki-center fixed as soon as possible and starts to kick some asses. He played the victim role long enough. It's time for him to pay back.

Since cool guy is there as a guard someone gonna rescue Shiwoon and there will be some fights. But who? Maybe Gyu-Bum Yi or Sera?
    Gyu-Bum Yi could track Shiwoons cellphone (if he had one by himself). That would be one possibility.
    Another one is that Sera's people are still following the doc. Then she could rescue him or notify the sunwoo clan. I would love to see kwon face at this moment when he gets to kown what happend to the clan head. "Beserk face*

If cool guy wasn't there I would predict that Shiwoon wakes up in an alley with just his boxershorts holding some demonic pills and a card where stand: Call me if u need more

Quote Originally Posted by no1Knowme View Post
    no I meant the guy who trying to bring her back to life

did the doc leave or trick him and work with SUC that's my point

but thanks anyway
    thats the dude: http://thebreaker.wikia.com/wiki/Won-Jae_Hyun

the doc acts independent and he works for all who are paying him. 100% customer satisfaction is important to him. He promised Won-Jae Hyun some blood so he will give Shiwoon's blood after he also makes some pills for the S.U.C.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG!!! I totally didn't see this coming! I still can't believe the "Doctor" is going to dissect Shioon! Mhhh... WAIT! I have an idea! This might all be a trick for the famous operation to restore Shioon's ki-centers! I still don't believe that Doctor guys is as bad as he wants everybody to believe!

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    OMG!!! I totally didn't see this coming! I still can't believe the "Doctor" is going to dissect Shioon! Mhhh... WAIT! I have an idea! This might all be a trick for the famous operation to restore Shioon's ki-centers! I still don't believe that Doctor guys is as bad as he wants everybody to believe!
    this: '' This might all be a trick for the famous operation to restore Shioon's ki-centers!''
    It would be nice if it actually were true *sweatdrops*
    but imagine yourself on that chair, do you really think its true?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member roku-sky's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

What if... he just needs to get Shioon very angry for the operation to repair his ki center to work? lol -_-'

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter what i think is the doc said all this to fool Cool guy so the Doc could have place to operate on his new ki center.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it is a double switch he really is going to cure Shioon. Or maybe wake up and be cured. Now I don't know what is going to happen. But Shioon is the protagonist and has to live. It would be a major twist if Shioon were killed. But then all breaker part 1 is worthless. Idk I am confused.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought the chapter was very important and we learned a few things. The doc has ties to the S.U.C. which explains how regular kids like Chang Ho were able to use martial arts. Sera is the wise old man archetype since she seems to know everything, she is like an Urahara. I have no idea what is going to happen next or how Shioon will be saved, maybe Fox will save him but I don't see how that would be possible. Maybe Shioon will redeem himself next chapter by somehow getting out of this or possibly not getting knocked out for the doc to do the operation. I wonder if there will be other crazy doctors like this one coming out of the woodwork soon.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member roku-sky's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing that is making me think there will be another twist is the fact that the doctor did borrow that guy's lab and used a whole bunch of strong medicinal ingredients to create something. If he were just butchering him, what was the point of borrowing the lab?

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that the doc will not help shioon a because he have purpose to make a better Pills (and he work with the SUC from long time since he said the they are his biggest customer) cool guy in the other hand might have change of heart because he had argument with the other leader even tho why since the goal was clear to bring the world to chaos so the argument was Pointless =( http://www.mangareader.net/the-breaker-new-waves/61/19

and I love when shioon said : if you call yourself a murim-in then do it fair and square,and fight . and am like dude!! there goal is to destroy the murim world so why do they care about committing to the world roles

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast