Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 71 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 71 Discussion / 72 Predictions

Its been a long time since I could post . College semester just ended.

Anyways , here is what I found on reading the comments :

1. The doc is just playing a role to get (something) from (someone) neither of which makes sense .
    -> If the doc were to help Shioon , he would never have saved the SUC guy just then far from calling him there.
    -> If the One Moon guy finds out , he might oppose the doc too considering that the woman he is trying to revive is found of Shioon
    -> If the doc does want to save Shioon , why would he enrage him ? Its a known fact that calm patients are easier to handle.

2. The doc is evil and is serious about what he said .
    -> Why even tell Shioon , he could just as easily operate on him and even kill him with Shioon still trusting him
    -> Why to bring S.U.C into this , even when he really really wants the body parts.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the critical question is why bring the SUC captains in, it's like bringing a gun to a knife fight for Shioon.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know but I'm having a tough time envisioning a satisfying way out for Shioon. Getting rescued seems the most likely option but it would be better if he could somehow break free and escape.... Even better if he beats them up in the process... I just don't see it happening.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

If you want to see Shioon embarrassing himself even more than i guess he could try to escapee on his own .I don't wanna be mean but right now he still lacks strength . Yeah there are times when he's amazing and he's a fast learner but now in his current situation even if he has fast reflexes he doesn't have the same strength anymore ...and that's the thing it's pissing me off . I just can't wait to see him back to his former self . It's like that will never happen

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I disagree. One thing that keeps it interesting still is that he is whelp. Once he gets overpowered it will become monotonous.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Shioon needs to get his power back IMO . I mean come on , he's already in this pitiful state since like forever . He needs to get back in the game and slap 9AD a little 'cause he also reverted back to his prick self . God i'm missing so much those days when i laughed reading the 1st part of this manhwa . That's why IMO the 1st part of this manhwa is pure gold. Now is the time for Shioon to get back to his original self and start giving the creeps to those SUC bastards 'cause he's the disciple of the 9AD after all . The one and only dammit

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope shwoon gets his ki center fixed soon i think it has been long enough with this even if he gets beat i want he to be able to fight without needing the pill. i expect him to get it fixed in the next 10 chapters or less

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What if we get a time skip? I mean it kind of is set up for that. Shioon is being put to sleep and when he wakes up time has passed his ki center is fixed. SUC, MAA, and Sunwoo are kind of in a rumble royale. It is like world war III in the Murim world. Thus steps up this kid (newly created) because of the new ki center and it shows him taking control of the Murim world with his fists.

That would be cool in my opinion.

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5