Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

30 48.39%
  • Good!

25 40.32%
  • Regular

7 11.29%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad!

0 0%
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Fairy Tail 282 Discussion/ 283 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 282 Discussion/ 283 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    I agree with most of what you wrote.
    I didn't thought about your possible solution regarding the departure of Genma, but I like it.
    If Fairy Tail wins, Genma leaves Sabertooth. Although, if they make that kind of wager, the wager needs to be similar for Fairy Tail.
    I wonder if Makarov would be willing to bet his own leadership in the same way...
    I think he would. Macao is a fairly capable master, so I doubt Makarov will mind at all. Besides, if they're in deep shit, they can call him and Gildartz back.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    I think he would. Macao is a fairly capable master
    Oh right. Capable when the most powerful region-feared members were away.
    With Natsu, Erza, Gray, Gajeel, Laxus, Mira, Juvia, Levy, Fried, Bixlow etc. back in the guild how capable of a master would he be? He would be fairly useless in the sense that he is a leader with loads of his guild able to wipe the floor with him.

Capable? Take Macao against any other leader in the series. He is probably dead.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, can someone tell me something? I've read two translations of chapter 282 and on page 6 when Yukino is talkin about in Zentopia and celestialspirits in the first frame,one translation says:
    "I assume you have noticed that the number of Celestial Spirits is dropping drastically."
    While in another translation it says:
    "You might have noticed this already, but... over the past several years, the number of Celestial (Stellar) Spirit Mages have dropped precipitously."
    Are either of these the correct translation, or is it something completely different?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoguardian View Post
    Hey, can someone tell me something? I've read two translations of chapter 282 and on page 6 when Yukino is talkin about in Zentopia and celestialspirits in the first frame,one translation says:
    "I assume you have noticed that the number of Celestial Spirits is dropping drastically."
    "You might have noticed this already, but... over the past several years, the number of Celestial (Stellar) Spirit Mages have dropped precipitously."
    Are either of these the correct translation, or is it something completely different?
    That's indeed a really big difference!
    Do you know where I could have a look at the raw?

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner PeleFT's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt anyone wil intercede for Gemma, since it is their prided master. And I also doubt that Minerva is a God Slayer, maybe if Mashima introduces new magic, and they did refer to her as young lady, maybe she uses some kind of age magic that makes her with age grow stronger, more swift, or more wise when needed. Plus the next chapter is called "Natsu vs. Gemma".

On another note, if the guild was weak before the strongest five appeared, then maybe the master is weak also, and the whole angry all the time and huge abs and torso thing is a big gimmick to scare other guilds from ever crossing them.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoguardian View Post

Is the correct translation.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was awesome. I would call it the best in FT in a while. Natsu is as he has always been. A hot-headed guy who cares for his friends and for everyone who betrays good people. He wants not only to kick Gemma's ass, but also show him that power isn't everything. I believe this shoiwcase will also change something in Sting and Rogue's way of thinking.
    I'm really waiting for the next chapter. Even though I believe that Natsu will loose, but still I hope that he will inflict sufficient damage to the guy who seems to be the strongest in this guildf.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Best chapter in this arc as for yet. I normally dislike Natsu going all cocky thinking he can beat everyone and everything, but I welcome some serious action. Been a while since I felt like this, trembling with excitement, waiting for the next chapter.. I believe the last time I felt like this was right after Gildarts entered the stage, back in Tenrou arc. I just hope the next chapter continues on this weeks cliffhanger.

As for Yukino, I couldn't care a bit for her circumstances. Not since her cocky attitude in the tournament. I realize she was just putting an act to fit into the guild, but I don't like this "nakama" development. Its just too cheesy.

PS: I like Genma and his attitude.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krono View Post

Is the correct translation.
    That makes more sense.
    Since, we actually know that there are very few Celestial Mages.

And it works with Arcadios reaction when he learned that there were 2 of them this year.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The first time I read the chapter I read it quickly so until Erza and Gray interaction I feel that the chapter was a little bit boring.
    I really like their interaction, counting that Lluvia is my favourite Fairy Tail character.
    I was sure that Gray liked Lluvia too, even I thought that he was not aware of it, and Leon would have make Gray understand this.
    I thought this because otherwise if Lluvia would have seriously annoyed him, if she was a burden he would have say it clearly.
    But after this chapter I have changed my mind, right now I believe that Gray really know that she loves Lluvia too, but he can’t say it, perhaps for pride or perhaps because would be too embarrassing for him.
    I believe this because otherwise he would he would not be blushed.

Regarding Natsu after the last chapter I was sure that after knowing what happened to Yukino he would be angry, he would have tried to attack Sabertooth, but I thought that Wendy and Lucy would be able to stop him.

I really like that Lucy refuses Yukino request.
    I believe that Yukino will participate to the contest as Mermaid Hell mages, I think this will happened if Obra will fight someone of Mermaid Hell.
    He could fight as a tag team battle of the fourth day battle a member or Mermaid Hell, if in the third day we will have Erza vs Milliana.
    But in the truth I hope that he will fight Milliana in the third day, while Erza could fight Minerva.
    If he will fight Miliana (but there is the possibilities even in the tag team battle) he could sucked all her magical power, just like he did to Wendy.

Anyways after reading carefully the chaper I must say that I like even the first part.
    From what Yukino says in this 7 years the Stellar spirit mages are decreased, then she says that after the Zentopia’s incident there is the possibilities that they are the only stellar spirit left.
    I really believe that we will see this Zentopia’s incident in the anime’s filler, I think this because there was an imagine on the anime that really resemble the frame of the page of this chapter that this Zentopia’s incident.
    Beside Yukino says that happened recently, and since the beginning of the time skip to the start of the tournament there is a gap of 3-4 months.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope this chapter will focus on Natsu vs Genma fight. It might be a good oportunity to show how strong Natsu has gotten and also show the power of the strongest Guild's Master.
    It's rather interesting to see what magic Genma uses. Hope noone will interrupt their fight.

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5