Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Hokage Free For All

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tree lover wins

6 66.67%
  • Ice man wins

0 0%
  • Old man wins

0 0%
  • Flash guy wins

0 0%
  • Slug lady wins

0 0%
  • Bandaged man wins

2 22.22%
  • They all die

1 11.11%
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hokage Free For All

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hokage Free For All

FREE FOR ALL!!! (Ice Cube voice)

It's every man (and one woman) for themselves in this match to the DEATH

The only objective is to fight, survive and become the last person breathing

There are no rules

All of Konohagakure is their battlefield!!

Contestants competing:

Hashirama Senju

VS.

Tobirama Senju

VS.

Hiruzen Sarutobi

VS.

Minato Namikaze

VS.

Tsunade

VS.

Danzō Shimura

Who will take the title as the greatest Hokage? LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hokage Free For All

Hashirama takes this. Not easily but still does.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Before or after Danzo Koto-Amatsukami's him?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    Doesn't that technique take a lot of chakra to use being the ultimate genjutsu? I'd figure he would be pretty much vulnerable after that.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering that he has never shown the ability to use the technique... (assuming were talking about MS Koto) I dont see how Danzou is going to do it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Considering that he has never shown the ability to use the technique... (assuming were talking about MS Koto) I dont see how Danzou is going to do it.
    Ok I can already see how this is gonna go. If all the evidence pointing toward danzo having Koto-amasukami doesn't do anything for you, then sure. There really isn't any other version of Koto-Amatsukami besides Mangekyo Sharingan.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    Doesn't that technique take a lot of chakra to use being the ultimate genjutsu? I'd figure he would be pretty much vulnerable after that.
    Where did it mention that? The only downside to Koto-amatsukami is it's ten year cool down. However, since Danzo has Hashirama's cells, it's a once a day jutsu for him.
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; May 06, 2012 at 03:31 PM.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok I can already see how this is gonna go. If all the evidence pointing toward danzo having Koto-amasukami doesn't do anything for you, then sure. There really isn't any other version of Koto-Amatsukami besides Mangekyo Sharingan.
    Which evidence? Did Danzou have a Mangekyou sharingan?

And it was never stated as to how long having Senju cells reduces the cooldown... The base Koto isnt that strong.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Which evidence? Did Danzou have a Mangekyou sharingan?

And it was never stated as to how long having Senju cells reduces the cooldown... The base Koto isnt that strong.
    Yep I figured as much. There is no such thing as a 'base" Koto-amasukami. The technique itself is a Mangekyo Sharingan jutsu. Whether or not you choose to believe that is up to you. I'm just going by what was said about it in the manga. Danzo never used the jutsu when his Sharingan was visible. So what it wasn't stated the amount of time having Hashirama's cells reduced the cool down? The simple fact that Itachi gave the exact same description as Ao and then added that having Hashirama's cells would bypass the cool down is enough.

Trying to claim that a "base" Koto-amasukami exists is purely based on your own opinion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Since he took Shisui's eye, who's known to have achieved MS, how could Danzou possibly not have MS? Even the freakin crow had an MS eye...
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep I figured as much. There is no such thing as a 'base" Koto-amasukami. The technique itself is a Mangekyo Sharingan jutsu. Whether or not you choose to believe that is up to you. I'm just going by what was said about it in the manga. Danzo never used the jutsu when his Sharingan was visible. So what it wasn't stated the amount of time having Hashirama's cells reduced the cool down? The simple fact that Itachi gave the exact same description as Ao and then added that having Hashirama's cells would bypass the cool down is enough.

Trying to claim that a "base" Koto-amasukami exists is purely based on your own opinion.
    Oh, but saying that Danzou does posses MS isnt? Ok.

I remember Itachi saying that having Senju cells helps with the cooldown but nowhere did it ever say by how much. The KA that Itachi planned to be used on Sasuke is unbreakable while the one used against Mifune wore off as soon as he realized what was going on. Which makes them seem different.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Since he took Shisui's eye, who's known to have achieved MS, how could Danzou possibly not have MS? Even the freakin crow had an MS eye...
    Danzou could have taken the eye before he awoke MS lol or he simply couldnt activate the MS. Its not thaat black and white.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Danzou could have taken the eye before he awoke MS lol or he simply couldnt activate the MS. Its not thaat black and white.
    Doesn't make any sense because we know Danzou took that eye shortly before Shisui killed himself and gave his other eye to Itachi. Not to mention Danzou wanted that eye specifically for the reason that it possessed Kotoamatsukami.

And please... if a freakin crow can activate the MS then why should Danzou be unable to do the same? -.-
    Last edited by LnDRash; May 06, 2012 at 08:59 PM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, but saying that Danzou does posses MS isnt? Ok.

I remember Itachi saying that having Senju cells helps with the cooldown but nowhere did it ever say by how much. The KA that Itachi planned to be used on Sasuke is unbreakable while the one used against Mifune wore off as soon as he realized what was going on. Which makes them seem different.

I'm not basing it on my own opinion. I'm basing it on Itachi's explanation and Ao's words. Also, the fact That Koto-Amasukami is a Mangekyo Sharingan jutsu. You're just nitpicking honestly. So what it didn't state how much Hashirama's cells reduced the cool down by? There was no point in mentioning the cool downs bypass method if the jutsu were different. I remember Kabbuto stating he could bring Itachi back under his control by rewriting his tag, that doesn't sound like "unbreakable" to me. It's obvious that danzo was actively manipulating Mifune's actions, not just planting a single command.

It's actually not just obvious, it's hinted to

Quote Quote:
    Based on? He simply couldn't activate MS, however was still capable of using a MS jutsu?
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; May 07, 2012 at 02:56 AM.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

When was it said Senju's cells allowed DANZOU to use KA every day or something?

Anyway, Hashirama has this. Unless he gets the ultimate killing move, he's just nearly impossible to hurt. Even if Tobirama does Edo TEnsei, it may be ineffective against Mokuton and Minato.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

An old translation for Chapter 461 page 10 said "It's not a Doujutsu I can use more than once a day," but the old sleepy-fan says "it's not a Doujutsu I can use whenever I like." So stil a little confusion there. Who would Tobirama summon? The only person we Know that was dead before his time is the six path sage. Even then, we just no the basics for him.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't necessarily mean KA though, it can just as well mean normal Sharingan genjutsu. Maybe Danzou hadn't mastered advanced Sharingan technique to the point it'd take up less chakra for him.

Considering the battle is taking place when Minato was alive, we can assume it's around the time when Minato was a hokage. Tobirama has many choices, and we don't know who else was a powerful ninja during and before Tobirama's time. But since we don't, we can't use 'em.

If the battle is taking place in present time, we can use lots of characters, though I"m not sure if Tobirama has prep time.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast